Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Redemption
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-16-2017, 09:56 PM

[Image: I2VKePJ.jpg]

“It… it can’t be…” I said, staring at the boy that i burned in that innocent fire.

“You better believe it’s me Steve. And seeing as you don’t remember me, my name’s Luke, and I will look like this for the rest of my life. I want you to realise that the only time I spent as a child not being bullied were the times in which children feared me. Boys and girls ran scared of the frrrrrrrrreaaak. Do you know how that feels Steve?”

“I know it as well as anyone Luke. I am truly sorry for what happened, but I was just a child.”

“You don’t know Steve, you really don’t. The fear that you put into others was fear that you created. This, this right here, is fear that was forced upon me. I know there are others out there who have had similar fates to me at your hands, and for all of them, I must bring justice.” A tear trickled down the good side of his face as he stared right through me. He was truly hurt.

I debated with accepting the consequences for my actions as a child, but I couldn’t. I was back in the XWF, and I needed to be at 100% if I was going to have any chance of standing up to a fit and fighting Chris Chaos. Perhaps Luke was right though, perhaps I deserved to be punished… I did all of those things, I cannot pretend that I am the victim in all of this.

“Luke, we can work this out. I know we can.”

“There’s nothing to work out Steve, just accept your fate, I beg of you.”

“What do you want to do?”

“I want to burn you as you burnt me. I want people to see your flesh, tarnished and I want people to call you a freak. Because only then will you understand the pain that I have been through. It’s been years, but the voices keep me up at night… the voices… they talk to me…” He started to clutch at his hair, he fell to his knees, before looking up at me with a sickening grin on his face.

“What do you mean?”

“They torment me… Every single day… the voices of those cruel children echo around my head, and the only way to make them stop is for me to get my revenge.”

Two henchmen suddenly emerged from the shadows as well, led pipes in hand.

“You really want to burn me? Fine. You can do that if you really want Luke, but you can burn my back. If that thing comes anywhere near my face, all three of you will face MY consequences.”

Luke paused for a moment and nodded. I turned around and took off my shirt. I roared in pain continuously as Luke burned an L into my back. This was the price I paid, for my sins.

The shot pans open. I am alone in a dark room, that is seemingly lit up by one candle. I play back the latest Chris Chaos promo, and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t impressed. The dude’s got something about him, that much is for sure.

Quote:"Have you ever asked yourself, what would Jesus do? What you should be asking, is what would Chaos do? I am the closest thing you will find to a wrestling God, fuck what Gilmour says. But you have had God in your life your entire life, haven't you? You hate people who hide behind religion, but you do the very same. You have turned to God in your weakest moments and have asked him why he has forsaken you. You've spent more time on your knees than a prostitute at a dwarf convention. And don't pretend you haven't. You're nothing but a bad 80's music video Steve....you may look cool to the eye but the substance and quality of your product is subpar at best. Good for it's time....and that's exactly it. It's time. Your time has long since come and gone. I am what you used to be, a former champion hungry to get my title back. Only, unlike you, I will succeed. I won't have to quit for some lame excuse and come back to a party from a roster who forgot I even still existed and feign excitement because Vinnie Lane tells them they have to. Nobody cares about you, Steve. In a way, this is more of a homecoming for me than it is for you.
“JBL called, he wants his catchphrase back. Seriously though Chris, what would Jesus do? What would God do? What would Chris Chaos do? All of these questions are completely irrelevant. God and Jesus are nothing other than myths, their existence completely questionable. You exist alright. Because the shit that you are spouting about me hiding behind religion is evident. I have never turned to God because I don’t believe that he exists, I will not seek the help of a false god. As for being like an 80’s music video, I’ll agree, but not a bad one. I am Michael Jackson’s thriller. And do you know why? Because I am haunting, I am legendary, and no matter how old I get, I will keep coming back. I don’t back down. I will not fade into nothingness as so many have done before me. You are hungry, and I admire that, but it does not change the fact Chris, that just like me, right now, you are nothing other than, a FORMER champion. Excuses to the side now, because I am back. And to quote Petyr Baelish, Chaos is a ladder, and those words have never been truer because you are the first step on my climb to success.”

Quote:Well let me explain, if I may. Everyone, for as long as I can remember, has been asking me to bring the old chaos back. They all claimed I had dropped a step, that being a champion had actually made me weaker as a competitor. Perhaps it had. When I wasn't the Universal Champion, I was the most feared man on this roster--and the most dangerous one, too. Nobody wanted to face me, but they did because they had to. And time and time again, they would fall. But not only would they fall, they would be put out of action for some time, if not permanently. I was backed into a corner. I became a hero to some, and a villain to most. Sound familiar? It put asses in seats, it sold merch, and it brought XWF to the next level. People either loved me, or loved to hate me. They couldn't get enough. All while they were cheering or booing me, either one, were they thinking about you? No. They had put Steve Davids so far in the back of their mind that even a brain surgeon couldn't find it.

“You have interesting ideas on how the brain works Chris, I’ll give you that. I am not sure that a brain surgeon can find a thought though, I don’t think that’s physically possible, but well done on creating yet another metaphor that really has no consequence whatsoever. I don’t know if I can speak as a representative for the rest of the world, but fuck me we can certainly get enough of you. Your arrogance isn’t ALWAYS enjoyable to EVERYONE, Chris.”

Quote:Without Caedus and I, THERE IS NO SAVAGE. Do you really think anyone is scrambling to StubHub to buy tickets to see Vasquez vs. Mezian vs. Shade? Look at the card, Steve, get your head out of your big British arse for just a second and realize that there isn't a goddamn match on this card worth watching until the Main Events. Colton's attempt to start the show off with a bang even fell short. Main and Graves vs. Havok and Tiberius? Yawn. AX3 will RUN OVER those two dark match scrubs, and then Savage will have an HOUR of useless programming until we step into the ring. Are you getting the bigger picture here?

“And this right here is where arrogance becomes delusional. You see Savage is made up of so much more than one or two individuals…Hold on… can you hear me? I realise it might be tough to hear while you’re tongue deep inside Caedus’ rim. There is no doubt that the main events are the more excitinng part of the programming, and that’s exactly why they’re the fucking main events you clueless tool. If you think it’s okay to simply bury the rest of the roster with your words by slating their matches then that’s fine, but I am telling you now we will have to be on the top of our game to steal the show on Savage. It’s not as simple as just showing up and if you truly believe that no one cares about seeing Steve Davids then why don’t we watch the crowd go wild as I emerge from the red curtain. The people will always remember Steve Davids… Always.”

Quote:You were put into this match FOR A REASON, Steve. You don't believe in God--which I still think is a fallacy, by the way--then maybe you will believe in fate. Fate has put you here, Steve. Because everything happens for a reason. Management wanted to take one of the legends, the superstars, the "faces" of the old XWF and put him up against the greatest competitor this company has ever seen. It is a test, Steve. Your own "family" is testing you. Your own "family" is giving you an entrance exam to see if you are worthy. Is that what families do? Is that what good families do? Is that what people who love each other do? Nobody loves you, Steve. They have thrown you to the wolves, and they won't feel satisfied until the bones are licked clean. They could have put you up against anyone on this roster to get an easy win in your homecoming.....but clearly, they are trying to make sure that your comeback voyage ends like the Titanic..in running, screaming, terror, and panic. I am a sick, sadistic freak and I have no regard for human life inside that ring.........

“Fuck me Chris, pull yourself together, you sound like a 13 year old girl reading a horoscope. Do I believe in fate? No. Do I believe that our choices, our decisions and our work have good or bad consequences, yes. Fate is mythical, just like God, and just like your legacy. The reason my family have put in a match against Chris Chaos is nothing to do with testing me. If anything they are testing you. Are you still worthy of competing with the big dogs? Are you still worthy of going near that Universal Championship? I am glad that you think you’re a sick, sadistic freak, but the thing is Chris, how sick and sadistic can you really be if you feel the need to tell me that? The sickest monsters in this world don’t tell people they are sick. You’re right about one thing though, nobody loves me. And that’s exactly what makes me so god damn dangerous. You see, when you are loved, and when you love, it makes you weak. You see I won’t be thinking about someone else when I step in that ring, I’ll be thinking about one thing, and one thing only. Ripping you apart, limb from limb, cementing my return as one of the greatest comebacks in history.”

Quote:But no, you can't do that. Your a nice guy, or so you seem like one. I have never heard a promo with such venom being delivered in such a polite and proper manner. Charming. Honestly I am shocked your love slept with someone else with all the charm you can turn on in the snap of a finger. Maybe it was inadequacies in other departments? Cough....cough......penis.....cough. Maybe someone else could satisfy her in a way that you simply couldn't.

“This is hilarious now Chris. You see at the start of all this, I deemed you to be a more than worthy competitor. You’re casting doubt into my mind by resorting to jokes about the male genitalia while mocking me about my former love. I’ll save you the details of our sex life, but she certainly never complained when she was squirting on my soft hands.”

Quote:Maybe someone else had what she needed. It upsets you, doesn't it? GOOD. I need that fire and passion to show on Savage. We need to tear the house down. We need to bring the noise, the energy.....we need to set the tone. I need you to be angry. You dissected my promo like an overzealous teenager in biology class, but you obviously didn't dig too far back. If you did, you'd know the story of Nicole and Jason. Don't EVER tell me that losing the love of your life is an excuse for anything. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss Nicole. She was my one true love, the only being I will ever love, and she tore my heart right out of my chest. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Jason Corrigan, the man who ruined it all and took from me the one thing I truly loved.....

....I didn't leave wrestling because of it. I got stronger from it.

“See you’re telling me you got stronger but I’m not so sure it’s true. Maybe this is where your downfall began, maybe this is why you’re crumbling every week on Savage. Maybe this is why you were sat in the ring WEEPING, last week. And I understand that, I have cried about less, however, I have never wept in the XWF ring because of a beating I took. That really is pathetic. We will bring the show on Savage, I have no doubt. And I want you to prove these doubts in my mind wrong, and I know that you can… Keep that hunger and keep that fire, but concentrate Chris, you will not overpower me.”

Quote:I respect everything you have done here. I respect the accomplishments you have garnered in that ring.

Quote:Quite frankly, Steve, I don’t care that you are back. I don’t care about your history. Hell I don’t care whether you live or die. All I care about is that when the bell rings for the second time, the hottest chick in the business has my hand raised in victory and your little comeback party goes back to where it came from…..the same as what you are…...

"Which is it Chris? You're a human contradiction. You cannot say you respect what I have achieved and then say you don't care about my history. It makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Then you're saying I paved the way for people like you, but you don't care if I die. You seem to be confused in yourself Chris, is there anything you want to tell us? I'm not too sure what else to say to any of this really Chris, all I know is that you're coming across as a big fat Peter Gilmour-like right about now.

Quote:No. It makes you a pawn. You see, every "slayer" claims that their handy work is justified. Every "slayer" of a monarchy claims that the one they shot for was worth shooting. But they have to tell themselves that. YOU have to tell yourself that. I run my Kingdom, the XWF , with an iron fist. I cannot be slain. Strike me down, sure, go ahead, but I just keep getting back up. I am never truly down. So take your best swing with your mightiest ax, but I will continue to fight until there is nothing left of my body to fight with. I may not deserve this in your eyes, but I have battled longer and harder than anyone to get to where I am at. I have been screwed constantly in Phoenix Wrestling---so bad that I wasn't even able to sniff a title. Then here, over and over the deck has been stacked. But where am I now? I am in the main event, again, as usual. All of their attempts to keep me at bay have proved to be nothing but feeble and meek. I have seen it coming from a mile away and I adjusted. Now, I have Jenny in my corner and for ONCE, the ball is in my court. A ball that I simply cannot afford to let roll away.

“I am no pawn. I only fight for a cause that I truly believe in. No one can manipulate me like a chess piece. There is only so many times you can keep getting up Chris, and you’ll realise that when I put you down for the final time on Savage, because even with with Jenny as the special guest referee, there is no way you are putting my shoulders down for a three count. It’s funny though, it’s really funny. You see, you sound just like every other cunt who’s had a bit of a rough time. Ooo, the odds are against me, ooo management doesn’t want to see me succeed. FUCK THAT. You can call me out on my reasons for leaving, that’s fair enough, but don’t you dare use these lame excuses going into a match where you’ve got the referee in your pocket. The ball is in your court, but you can still stumble in possession yet. If you somehow DON’T manage to defeat me when you have her as your referee, well then, that will say an awful lot about your readiness to compete for the championship won’t it?”

“I’m not sure what you’re into Chris, but I find it very odd that you have a photo of my deceased mother just lying about. Whatever you’re into I guess. I take your point though Chris, I need to forget her. I need to let her fade. Perhaps you are right. But you see, the difference between you and me though is that I will never truly let go. She will always have moulded me into the human that I am today because I destroyed her innocent life. An accident of course, but she doesn’t deserve to simply be forgotten about, pushed away like a worthless bit of trash, she will be remembered until my final days. That doesn’t make me weak Chris, it makes me stronger. I will fight for her legacy, and win or lose, I will keep getting up and I will shock the XWF universe when I make my grand comeback before taking you out of contention for the Universal Championship, once and for all.”

A single tear trickled down my face.

“I’m sorry. I’m merely doing my best Chris Chaos impression…”

I look down at the flame and then look back up at the camera with a smile on my face.

“Sorry Chris, I promise I’ll stop mocking you for having a little bit of a cry on Savage… However, I just want you to understand that the flame of yours… that fire inside you that is carrying you through your XWF career. It’s about to be extinguished…”

I blow the candle out. Darkness. Nothingness. Fade.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
JimCaedus (04-16-2017)