Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Crowning of Insanity's Reign
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-16-2017, 09:00 PM

The scene opens...a dark castle clouds of thunder and lightning surrounding

the drawbridge is down, the gates opened the light sources are torches lining the walls the carpet old and faded red and leading to the throne room where with a chandelier lit with candles we see all manner of people lining either side of the room and at the throne we see...the familiar figure of Dr. Psycho on the throne with a very foul look on his face as he is without his trademark hat showing his medium length dark black hair as he then has a crown of platinum silver and diamonds placed by one of the people and they all then bow down before him

the cameraman at his request is brought before him and told to turn on his camera so he may speak

"TIBERIUS"

"CALIGULA"

"NERO"

"CHARLES THE VI"

"GEORGE THE III"

"NEBUCHADNEZZAR II"

"what is it you ask me that these names all have in common?"

"they were all in some way Mentally ILL and now...now I am welcomed among this prestigious list as a bretheren of the crown

and now Danny Imperial this makes us equals but in our matchup between us one shall rise and one shall fall and one shall reign supreme in the reign of insanity and that one will be ME

I will drive the nail in your coffin when I crush you with my Psycho Driver and destroy you once and for all you who call yourself an imperial a member of royalty who is nothing more than a court jester!

the joke is over Danny I'm no longer laughing nor am i entertained by these your antics and when that happens there's only one thing left to do with a court jester at that point....."

the camera cuts as we slowly begin depart of the presence of the newly crowned king of insanity's reign and the scene ends with the gate closing the drawbridge after we leave rising and the castle being illuminated by the lightning in the background

[Image: 3075b978087867d7f22ad51274514230.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017)