Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Damaged Goods
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-16-2017, 06:46 PM

Robert Main is seen walking backstage at the arena. He's wearing a charcoal suit black undershirt and black tie. His black shoes are shined to perfection. His curly dirty blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail. The Hart Championship sits snugly around his waist. Shining like a beacon. His aviator sunglasses fixed to his head. Not revealing his eyes watching everyone's every move. Robert knows he is a marked man. It's just a matter of time before someone tries to pull the trigger. Becoming a champion makes you a marked man. Being a part of the hottest stable in wrestling history also makes you a marked man for many different reasons. People become jealous of what you have become. They want the spotlight for themselves. Oddly enough Robert understands this. The bigger problem becomes who you have a lined yourself with. Their enemies now become yours as well. Allies sins now become your own. Someone will take a shot. Robert knows it. When they do he will be ready. Robert looks at his Rolex for a moment to check the time. In one hand his suitcase filled with his ring gear. His long black leather jacket, black ring boots and trunks. In the other hand a lit Cuban cigar leaving a trail of smoke behind him.Robert darts in and out of backstage staff and XWF officials. Moving with grace towards his locker room. Like a running back. Before every match, Robert arrives at the arena early. He likes to take in the sights and sounds. Maybe sign a few autographs for the fans. Even though he is a guy who dips in between good and evil. The fans love him for who he is. No bull shit. He tells things like they are. The most important part of getting to the arena early is sitting in the empty arena. Every match he sits somewhere in the arena. Never the same spot. He watches the ring. Listens to the crowd in his head. He goes through every single scenario of his match. Watching it play out in the empty ring in front of him. Robert gets to his dressing room door and looks at the name tag. It reads AX3! Robert smiles gently running his hand over the tag before he is interrupted.

XWF official: Mr. Main! The barber is in the dressing room now awaiting you. After you're done would you be willing to sign some autographs and maybe take a few pictures? There are a lot of fans here who won that contest we ran. If they won they get to meet a member of AX3! Seeing how you are here early and all!

Robert raises his hand cutting the cute XWF official off. He places his hand on her shoulder slowly raising his aviators looking deep into her eyes. She stares back into his artic ice cold blue eyes.

Listen sweetheart! Before I say something that has HR in my locker room again! Which I'm getting sick of. Not everything is sexual harassment these days. Everyone trips backstage there is shit all over the place. It just so happens I tripped and fell into a female coworker. I had to grab something or I would have fallen and possibly gotten hurt! Her tits were huge so that's what I grabbed. Now I'm touching your shoulder. If you'd like me to touch more come back later and we can have some real fun. As far as the autographs and pictures. Yeah, bring them back after I eat and meet up with the barber. Hell, it's better they meet me. Graves might get his dick out again. Jesus imagine that around kids. Public relations nightmare.

Robert and the official both smile at one another for a few seconds before Robert heads into AX3’s locker room. He shuts the door behind him tossing his luggage aside looking around the locker room. There are tables of food just waiting to be eaten. Fresh cut flowers. Massage tables set up in private rooms. Only the best for the best stable in wrestling. Robert heads towards his part of the locker room. Each member of AX3 had different parts of the locker room where the things they need before a big match are. Robert takes a large puff of his cigar before walking over to the bar set up on his side of the locker room. He walks behind the bar and grabs a small bar glass filling it with ice. He turns around looking at all the different whisky. He points his index finger stopping at crown royal XR! Robert pulls the fancy bottle down. Pulling the cork and pouring himself a small glass. He takes a sip followed by another puff of his cigar. He then takes the Hart Championship and places it on the bar walking over to the barber's chair and taking a seat.

How are you, Geo? I'm glad I can pay you to follow me all over the earth. You are the best damn barber on earth. You need to quit drinking all my great whisky and smoking all my damn expensive cigars!

The two embrace with a huge smile and hug. Robert sits down in the barber's chair as the old man takes Roberts cigar and places it into his mouth. Robert shakes his head as he's laid back into the seat getting ready for his fresh shave.

You know I can't stop smoking these fine things. And I damn sure will not stop drinking that fine whisky. Big match tonight?

Nothing Graves and I cannot handle Ya know Geo? You've seen me go through worse! You mind if I do an interview while I the chair? I'll be quick?

I don't mind kid! And yes I have seen you go through much worse. Tonight should be nothing short of a steamrolling! Don't mind me just do what you have to do!

Robert motions the camera man over while Geo begins whipping up some fresh shaving cream. He whips furiously never taking his eyes off of the small bowl. He takes the shaving cream out of the bowl and starts placing it on Robert's face. He rubs the shaving cream in while massaging Robert's face. Geo then reaches for the razor. He runs the razor up and down a leather strap connected to the barber chair making sure it's ready for a perfect shave.

Cadryn, LJ Havok, soon the time for talk will end. Then the true test begins. Your trial by fire. No more joking. No more playing around. I am going to shoot right from the hip. I'm going to tell you both something that you both need to hear. See you two look at the world much differently than my brothers and I. See you two see the world as your oyster. Rainbows and butterflies. Nothing bad happens. I'm here to tell you both otherwise. See this is a cruel world that we live in. Always judging. Always watching. This world is filled with very dangerous people. People who do not care about your well being. People who do not care if you are bloodied and beaten. Tonight you meet two of the world's most dangerous people face to face. The question is what do you do? Cadryn, your blessed? No, my friend. Not even close. You have been doomed sentenced to death and are too stupid to see it for what it is. You can say your prayers. They will not save you tonight. The almighty will be sitting this one out. Your only hope is a man who has said nothing at all. He is supposed to be a friend. A partner. This man is afraid. Too scared to even speak. This man has let you down. On the grandest stage. This man is so used to failure he decided to opt out. Tucking his tail and hiding. LJ Havok, if you do not show up to the ring tonight. Graves and I will come looking and when we do find you. It's going to be far worse that what it would have been. The time for writing checks your asses cannot cash is over. Tonight the dangerous and evil men take to the ring. There is no stopping us. There is no winning. Blessed? Not even close! See Cadryn, we're just playing one of your little games you like to play. Only in this game, there are no winners and losers. Graves and I will spread the hate and malice. Followed by the utter destruction of you and LJ Havok. We will shake every belief you have. Our poison will run through your veins. Tonight we will change your lives forever. AX3 will not stop, until everyone on this roster bends at their knee before us. We now run the show. Can't you see?

Cadryn, you are trapped in a prison of your own desires. Begging for freedom. Trying to escape. Looking for something that doesn't exist. Trying to save yourself from your own insanity. That's why the sudden change of heart. The tough guy act. You are hoping that you can escape what you are. But there is no escape! Slowly each and every day the walls of your subconscious crumbles a little more. You can run. But you cannot hide from who you are. The jokes! The funny man! That's you. No matter how hard you try to shake it. That is who you are. Tonight there will be no joking tough guy. You want to be tough? I'll show you just how not tough you are tonight. I will leave you drowning in a pool of your own filth. The tough guy act stops tonight. I don't fear monsters. Because I am the monster. I am fear. So no I will not keep my mouth shut. If you want me to be quite shut my mouth. You can come and try with all your might. But you and u both know Cadryn, you can't do it. You can't get the job done. Tonight LJ Havok and you Cadryn will learn the hard way AX3 is a dominating force that cannot be stopped. And after Graves and I are done playing with our food. The refs hand will count one, two, three! With a flash of light, it will be over. The pain though will have only begun. Tonight you two become nothing more than damaged goods! Now get the hell out of my face cameraman!

The scene fades with the XWF official coming back to the AX3 locker room for some more personal time with Robert.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (04-16-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017)