Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Golden Tongue
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-11-2013, 08:11 PM

^--- Yes That is Mr. Satellite

" All of you please hush down...I said Shut up! Now that I have your attention I would like to discuss my opponent ...Crimson Cobra. Well I don't like him plain and simple. I think he deserves to go rot in a hole. * boos* I mean that in the nicest way possible people! *Louder boos* oh c'mon I mean wouldn't you people enjoy XWF even more if crimson cobra was gone just like his shitty tag partner is? *Heavy boos* SHUTUP! Let me proceed... Now that you have some what calmed down. I can now explain Why I'm doing all of this. *what?* I said I can now explain why I want to kick Crimson Cobras ass *what?* idiots. I SAID I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHY CRIMSON COBRA IS A RUDY POO SON OF A BITCH!!! *the fans shut up* thank you...anyways, I work for Paul Heyman because one he is an awesome promoter so that's good for me and two he has a lot of power and I don't want to be on his bad side, like cobra is. Paul Heyman want's to see me demolish cobra on Monday and i'm going to do just that!

Now let me be the probably not the first to say that Paul is not the best business man but he knows how to do his job, and so far XWF hasn't failed like ECW. No offence to you paul, i'm just making appoint here. But i'm not going to wipe Cobra from the face of this business for him. I'm doing this for ME! I don't like a lot of people in XWF and Crimson cobra is maybe in the top three. But there are those people I don't mind in XWF people like Paul Heyman, everyone in the black circle are pretty cool except for Luca. then there are people I RESPECT. there are very few of those in this company those names are Mr. Satellite, Mister Mistery, and the leader of the straight edge society Cm punk.

Now for what i'm going to do to Crimson Cobra... Well since the steel cage match is catching up to the last man standing match in the poll. I will explain in such succession what i'm going to do to him...Had you going there for a second didn't I I'm not going to waste my time or your time with that. But what I am going to say is that You people are going to witness a massacre come this Monday all of you just wait and see. But I will tell you what I will do to cobra no matter what match wins. I will chop your head off, then I will blast your arms off!, Peal your skin off with a rusty saw, and finally make a necklace with your bowels. You have a nice day ya hear ;)"

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(05-12-2013)