Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Prideful
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-16-2017, 04:44 PM

07/04/17

[Image: 8a23ab7216a7db38b70957515b3dbaf0.jpg]

The wet, lonely and empty streets of the city rested in silence as the starry black sky cried over it. The water in the portholes shimmered by the glow of the bright, yellow street lamps. The small, green trees on the roadside swayed as the strong breeze hit them. In the rain, is Hope under a black umbrella watching the scene of the detailing what the atmosphere is like.

Hope
[Image: 86ff6886a48a373566f90ecd710b9579.jpg]

Above a faded zebra crossing, a traffic light (in a rushed and upset way) changed colors seeming rather like a disco light. A watchman (made loud breathing sounds while sleeping) comfortably on his dark brown stool under the protection of his shops' roof. Huge giant buildings stood beside the street, quiet as if taken over by an army of light coming from the gardens flickering and blinking. Some windows gave out white and yellow lights, but the others were (waterproof roofing material) black.

It seemed like the clouds had gotten a sudden fascination to the moon and wrapped themselves around it. The moon's faint glow passed through them, coloring them white from gray.

The pattering of the rain, which was now (unable to hear) to ears, was interrupted time by the time during the night. Once a car passed by. Stray dogs began barking, while the very loud music from the car echoed around the street. The car soon disappeared and the dogs stopped barking made happy (by meeting a need or reaching a goal) that they had scared the car away. Later, a taxi came down the road and parked. A Whore came out of the depressing dark alleyway and walked towards the parked car laughing loudly and clearly. The Whore after a minute or two gets into the taxi as it drives away from the special celebrations (with fun events) of light that showed the city section like a strict/excellent mean ruler, yet Hope laughing energetically at the show off the sins of humans that (trash or other things on the ground) the streets, Crackheads run too and from dark alleys to others. A man screeched out from his window and cursed at the noisy children who went silent immediately. A few lights flickered open through the windows and noisy neighbors looked out to ask. Other Whores made sure they had memorized enough points to talk (about other people's personal business) over tomorrow. Finally, the extremely angry man went back and the children left for home. Only to become like another sinner as he follows the whore to their spots to do business...

The streets of the city now rested again in dead silence except the gentle pattering of the raindrops. It lay there just like it had for many changing years ready to rise when the sun's reddish-brown rays would start to cast gray shadows over it. Hope grabs her phone out of her pocket and looks at the time saying.

Where the Hell is Shady, He is extremely late hopefully, He not sleeping around. No, he isn't. Wait there he is.

Shade walks slowly toward her. She smirks as he draws near to her. She continues.

Shade
[Image: 0da1def1c7765717ee1be9b331684fd2.jpg]

So you finally joined me. So what took your time.

I was dealing with a bit of a difficult customer, But I got us to a compromise in and now he has a personal relationship with the ground like what my opponents will be like on Monday.

Oh, you're already taking shots at your competition. I want to see what your reaction to the competition is going to so continue.

If you want to know my opinions on a subject you know just to ask me, But My opponents. One is just a brute in a mask and the other is another walking copyright in this company. I'm surprised Vincent hasn't sent out a notice to the locker room to stop using that specific gimmick for legal reasons and we all know who were talking about, But first, before we continue Hope get out a Camera I want to film this so that they know who they are dealing with.

Hope takes out a camera and films Shade while he continues his observation.

Let's look at my first opponent Vlad Vasquez. Vasquez, I do not know you and at the same time, I do not care for you for one for even though I lost to Jim who I am going to soon address soon in the coming weeks even after my embarrassing lost, You got bitched out by Imperial. I give all credit to Imperial I feel that we are going to cross paths sooner that I would like. But you still got bitched out by Imperial who is a rookie, I got defeated handily by the fucking 1st ranked wrestler in the company and guess what I'm ranked the 10th and you got defeated handily by Imperial in a 2 minute. But listen here I am going to you a wonderful secret, It is that I am going to give the fans a present and that present is going to be the delightful showing of me kicking your ass and copyright ass all over madison square garden and it going to be a treat to behold trust me. Also If you think you can stop me with your flip and strong my style you got another thing coming to you which is and I quote ''I will not only out wrestle your ass I will also I will also bury you and end your career.''

Now Next is going be the insolent fool who thinks that he has a chance against me even though I have already beaten once, It looks like I will have to put you down old yeller style and your pathetic life. After watching your declaration towards me and the brute. My sympathy for you grew a little bit and at that time I was actually concern because I was going to have to disappoint you because I was going to win the match and leave you high and dry. But a miracle happened I apathetic and the sympathy I gave you at the start became nothing more than a hindrance, So I killed it dead. Your story about how you lost most of your family is cool and all, But at least your family hasn't tried to kill you multiple times, I wish I could trade places with you I would love the freedom of not having to deal with useless people in my life and I could my days with my fianceé easy until our wedding when we then live a peaceful life as me the top star of the company and her treating me as a king. Hey, why do you think I wear my mask because it looks cool and it makes ladies wet such Jim's partner, No I don't do it by choice I do it because I have to. So you can act depressed all but that's only going to make me want to kill your ass in the ring, So I can send Vincent a memo to stop hiring Insane asylum patients for employees. I don't want ungrateful peasant worshiping me because they don't deserve the privilege to do so. Next is your skills which are laughably not even in my league. I feel that I could take both of you out with only one arm tied behind my back I would able to out wrestle you guys. So bitch like I said to Vasquez fuck with me with your technical shit and I will end your career before it even gets to start.

Hopefully, after I massacre this two waste of my time. I hope I'm on track to something meaning full hopefully. Like paying someone that humiliated me recently

Hope turns off the camera which transitions to the screen going black.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade's post:
(04-16-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017)