Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Yippee Ki- Yay!!! You're still a NOBODY!!! A collaboration with Micheal Graves
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2017, 04:52 PM

Fade In

A fire crackling in the corner of the campsite, projecting long shadows on the surrounding area. The light cast by the flames danced across the dark trunks of the trees, twisting and curling in obscure shapes and providing a small radius of light. The fire itself was pulsating, the glowing embers seemed to move in rhythm with the flames, dancing about with pure grace and beauty. Mesmerizing to watch, colors of orange and red gave way to yellow and white near the center, where the emanating heat was the greatest. Just to each side of the campfire sits Main and Graves. Graves is wearing a long sleeved Jean shirt and black cowboy hat. Main sitting back smoking a Makers Mark Cigar is wearing a white cowboy hat and yellow plaid long sleeved shirt. Both men stare into the fire watching it dance around the rock-ringed fire pit. Robert speaks up first. With a terrible western accent.

”Ya know partner, this Caydrn fella just don't seem to get it! Heck, I bet he gets his salsa from New York city! I reckon I should take a step back from the all I can suck buffet for a moment and let this "dad blam" up north high flutin man have it! Ya know Cadryn it's hard getting away from this buffet of gold. It hurts me teeth!”

Robert takes the Hart Championship placing the gold in his teeth before nodding with a huge smile.

”Yep by God it's real! The only thing I've been sucking in, is championships. Gold! You say I don't want beef with an Adonis like yourself? You fucking fool. You look more like a cowboy meth head than anything else, and let me nip this in the button before you take the inch I gave you and run for miles. Yes, I said we didn't have any beef. But you didn't listen to the rest of my words you tool bag. Don't think for a second I've been scared of you or have been ducking you. It's more of me seeing you as an utter waste of my time and effort. Why in the hell would I want to waste one drop of my amazing god given talent in the ring with a shit show like you? Graves has a problem with you! I have a problem with you, and together we will end you! Isn't that right Graves?”

”Right? Let me tell you what's right. Every single thing that I've said about Cadryn so far has been right on the button. He's nothing, and he knows that he's nothing. Cadryn poses absolutely no threat to either of us in singles competition. Any member of AX3 could easily outshine that lonesome dove reformed both in and out if the ring. The fact that he's facing the two of us, and has a partner that obviously knows his place, and wants nothing to do with this match. That just spells his total destruction. If I were Cadryn, and thank fucking God I'm not, I'd spend less time worrying about a fence, and plowing that pig of a wife, and more time trying to call up Peter Gilmour to ask him to break my hand. Because if he thought that teaming with Dolly Waters against Trax and Caedus was a bad time just waiting to happen, then wait till he gets a load of AX3! Seriously, he's got nothing! Did you see his lame response to my last promo?”

Robert nods his head

”He tried to combat me calling him out for being a liar by once again saying that he wasn't gay. Nobody gives a rats ass about your sexual orientation ya ! I called you out for lying about your record for the last four months! You didn't have shit to say about that, did you? Fuck no, because you got exposed worse than them chicks involved with the fappining! Your nothing but a pretended Cadryn. You pretended to be gay, you pretended to be a cowboy, you pretended to be a winner, and now you're pretending that you aren't the shittiest lying dirtbag piece of shit in the XWF today! You're no hero Cadryn. No, no, no, you're just as bad as me, the only difference is that I'm embracing who I am and you're trying to paint a picture of something that you can never be. It's the same bullshit that you had me doing while we were running around with the gayest tag team ever. “Fruity Devils”, “Gravy”, “Sugar bear”? I take it back Cadryn, you ARE a , but still, nobody cares.”

”You know Cadryn, the simple fact that you did degrade yourself for your supposed fans is very humorous. Why be something you're not? You have put on a fake act and smile for so long you don't even know who you actually are. What you see is what you get with me. Not only me but every single member of AX3! We do what we say. We are who we are. There is no dog and pony show when it comes to us. The funny thing is you say you have mangled guys like me week in and week out. You foolish little man. You're letting that newly found ego blind your judgment! You have yet to step into a ring with a man on par with my talents. You have not faced The Omega! It seems you're getting your past twisted up. You will not mangle me in any fashion. What you will realize rather quickly though, is there is no way out. In the ring on the sidewalk, playing kick the can. Where ever you and I face. I win. No matter the game. The best part of your promos is how you not only contradict yourself over and over. But how dumb you have made yourself sound in the process. One minute I'm this terrible wrestler who sucks. I have accomplished nothing? But then you turn right around and tell the world you may have written me off too quickly? Which is it you fucking dipshit? You're all over the place like a man turning himself into a woman. Half the bullshit flowing from your mouth is one, either nowhere near the truth. Or two, you just have no fucking idea what the blue hell you are talking about! So now you want to give the devil his due? Your one stupid son of a bitch. It's not what Jesus would want you to do huh? If you follow the Lord so closely, then why did he allow you to get into such a predicament? Not only have I beaten all the big names. I've beaten every man you cannot. I don't want to sound like a broken record or anything but I am that damn good idiot. Wait I'm not good, I'm fucking great! I. Paper?.. I’m not a worthy opponent?.. I'm a paper champion? Listen mother fucker work your way up the ladder and I'd be more than willing to hand you your ass again. Paper champion? I'll defend this championship for a long long time. to come, while I'd be impressed if you manage to even find your way into something as insignificant as the Federweight title.

Just then the blinding glow of spotlights, mounted to the trees above flash on with a loud pop. The camera pans to show the silhouette of a man walking through the light and towards Robert Main.”

”Hey, what in the fuck do you think you're doing out here!?!”

The voice strikes Main as familiar, he tilts his head to the side before responding.

”Jim? It's us, bro!”

Jim Caedus approaches closer, now you can clearly make out that it's him and he is carrying a plastic bag from a grocery store.

”Why didn't you guys tell me that you were in town?”

”Well, we figured that we would surprise you, man.”

”With a camp out in my backyard?”

”Yes!.. Do You wear those belts everywhere you go Jim?”

Jim smiles adjusting both championships belts one firmly around his waist. The other drape over his shoulder.

”Hey, you brought yours!

”Robert shrugs, knowing that Jim has a point. Jim takes a seat in front of the fire and pulls out a six pack of beer and various items to make smores.

”Hey, where is Graves at anyway?”

Robert and Jim both look around, not seeing Micheal Graves anywhere.

”He was just here!”

suddenly there is a rustling noise coming from the bushes. Jim and Robert both turn their attention towards the sound, preparing to deal with whatever danger may present itself.

”Hey Micheal, is that you?”

There is no response. Suddenly Micheal Graves walks through the bushes completely stark naked. The only thing covering his forbidden zone, the prop head Fravey. The very same one that Cadryn used to plop on his dink and talk to in his promos.

”I’m telling you, he’s a fucking cowboy now. It’s the stupidest Goddamned thing I’ve ever seen.”

Micheal waits for a response that apparently only he can hear. Jim and Robert look to one another confused as to what Micheal is doing.

”Yes Fravey, it’s waaaay stupider than putting you on my dink and carrying on a conversation with myself.”

Jim, worried for Micheal’s well being at this point, decides to check on his friend.

”Mike, are you okay man?”

Micheal looks up from the rubber head that is strapped to his dick/

”Me? Oh yeah, I’m fine Jim.”

”So… uh, what exactly are you doing?”

”Oh, I didn’t tell you? Yeah, so Cadryn used to run around with this thing on his cock, just like this, and he would talk to it. Ask it for advice and stuff.”

”Yeah Mike, I remember. Why are YOU doing it though?”

Micheal strolls up and takes his seat back by the fire. He reaches over and grabs a beer from Jim’s six pack, popping it open and taking a couple of large gulps before answering.

”I just figured, since Cadryn’s promos leading into our match have been so fucking lame, I’d pull from his past and give his fans a glimpse of that time that he was at least mildly entertaining. Maybe that way, somebody might remember something good about him before we end his fucking career on Monday.

”Now I'm going to turn my attention for a few moments because that is all you're worth LJ Havok! Why so quiet? Nothing to say? Or is it just the simple fact you know damn good and well, I'll beat your ass again, just like the Hart Championship match? Keeping quite is probably best. That way your beating isn't as bad? LJ no matter what happens or what you do or do not say. Your fate is again sealed with a Dead Man’s Hand. Guilty by association! Come Savage Graves and I will break you both!

Fade Out

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (04-15-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017)