Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Glorious Crucifixion of the Royals
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-15-2017, 12:53 PM

it is a saturday a beautiful one just before easter april 15 2017
we find Dr. Scott Errin Herjavech also known of as Dr. Psycho in the locker room meditating on everything that has happened and reading from "the great and holy book" about the crucifixion of the most imperial of all imperials the man who lived among men and was their healer and miracle worker and this gives him an idea.

GLORIOUS DOMINATION hits the speakers as the choir sings out loud
and soon rising from the stage in a cloud of fog comes the doctor his arms raised as he is on his knees before a cross upon which a man hangs as his head is bowed and suddenly his raises his head and stands as the shouts of glorious continue and the song plays and he makes for the ring as a beautiful bluish white spotlight shines on him

"well, here we are it's a saturday night and we are 2 nights away from my first match here and I...for the longest time have been at a loss for words
but now...no longer! for i have inspiration from the most unlikely of people"

he points to the cross as spotlights shine on it

"imperial...you talk in such a way as if you seem to claim i am not in your league and while that may have been true if you were somebody else with the prestige and glory and honor and experience of being here but you are in fact one and the same as am I except for one difference...I have come and gone, i have gone and come and i have seen champions born legends made and people become true royalty here in this squared circle and you sir are nothing more in vision than what amounts to the PAUPER from the prince and the pauper since you wish to try and battle me with literature of your own.

you try your hardest to live the life of royalty but in this world there is but one true royalty and though he may be long and truly gone from this earth his presence can still be felt here truly and even now as i speak his death by the crucifixion speaks volumes for the number of lives he saved for the things he did on this earth certainly more than you ever have nor will you do ever!

but in this life even the mighty must fall and so too did he when they called crucify crucify crucify and so too did they and his final words were it is finished."

"Daniel, prepare thyself fool for now Monday at savage you yourself shall also fall fall by the wayside at my hands when you and i meet and i dominate you and destroy you and i ultimately crucify your broken body as a memento of my very first victory here and oh on that night that oh so beautiful Monday night it will be a night that can only in truth be described as...."

the music plays as he sings along with each audience member to the words of the song as the bluish white spotlights shine on him and the audience as he joins them in song
Edit Hate Post Like Post