Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Win or lose, I'm blessed.
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2017, 11:06 AM

Blessed..

A vibrant orange glow ascends the hillside, highlighting the drops of dew so perfectly placed upon the blades of tall grass. The pink sky begins to thin, replaced by a beautiful bright blue horizon. As the sun continues to rise, we see Cadryn in the distance. A brown jacket covers his upper body in an attempt to stave off the chill of the morning air. A pair of torn Wrangler blue jeans, brown faded cowboy boots, and a sweat stained, white, Stetson cowboy hat complete the man's attire for the morning hours. The sound of cows grazing, and birds chirping is interrupted every few seconds by a thunderous crack. Swing after swing, blow by blow, the fence post becomes more acquainted with mother earth. Cadryn pauses for a moment and sits the sledge hammer down on the wet ground. He raises a hand and proceeds to wipe the sweat from his brow, removing his hat in the process. His long, beautiful, dirty blonde hair blowing in the breeze. Cadryn returns his hat to his head and begins to reach for the hammer. But before he can pick it back up from the ground, a familiar voice is heard in the distance​.

Natalie: Hey sweetheart, you've been at it for hours now. I really doubt the cows or the fence is going to go anywhere. Come inside and eat with me.

Natalie smiles playfully at Cadryn. Adorned in a beautiful light blue, satin, nightgown, she turns and proceeds to walk back inside. Cadryn smiles and laughs a little to himself before picking up the sledgehammer and slinging it over one shoulder. He begins walking happily towards their home, stopping briefly to drop the sledge hammer into the bed of his truck. Cadryn makes his way on to the porch and inside of their home. The smell of perfectly fried eggs, potatoes, and biscuits fill the air. Natalie is putting the finishing touch on Cadryn's plate, covering it in white, sausage gravy. She sits the plate down in front of him before sitting down across from him in front of her own beautifully crafted plate.

The happily married couple bow their heads as Cadryn begins to pray, blessing their meal and thankfulness for their lives.

“Dear Heavenly Father,

First I'd like to say thank you for everything that you've given me, and for guiding me on the path of eternal salvation. Thank you for blessing me with a beautiful wife, and such a phenomenal career opportunity. None of this would be possible without your love and infinite wisdom. We are thankful, Lord, for our continued good health and equally grateful for this wonderful meal you have bestowed upon us. Lord, we ask that you continue to watch over us, and to continue to guide us. In your glorious name we pray, Amen."

Cadryn and Natalie lift their heads back up and lock eyes, staring into the soul of the other. As they continuously smile, lovingly, they pick up their silverware and begin to eat their blessed breakfast, Natalie is the first to break the silence with casual conversation.

Natalie: It is a beautiful morning, this morning. The weather her is so much different than the weather back home. I would almost bet that it's snowing right now at your parents.

Cadryn finishes the bite of Biscuits and Gravy that he had been enjoying before responding.

Cadryn: You know, it probably is. That's the difference between Texas and West Virginia. Texas is warm all year around. West Virginia has two seasons: July and Snow.

Natalie and Cadryn laugh aloud and nod in agreeance.

Natalie: How much more work do you have to do on the fence, babe? I can't see it being too much more..

Cadryn smiles politely at his wife before cocking his head to the side, strengthening his smile with an ornery expression.

Cadryn: Oh is that so? Well, I can see where you might think that, seeing as how you’ve been in bed most of the morning.

Cadryn winks playfully at Natalie. Natalie lifts a foot and begins rubbing it across the shin and knee of Cadryn.

Natalie: Ha, ha. Very funny. Maybe if you weren't so good at what you do in the bedroom, I'd have more time and energy to help around the property more.

Natalie returns a sly wink, before taking a drink of her coffee.

Cadryn: Woah, woman. You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Cadryn laughs playfully before continuing. As Natalie smiles from ear to ear.

Cadryn: Anyways, I don't have a lot left to mend. But it will still take me another couple of hours. I want to ensure that when we leave next week for my match against Chris Chaos that the cows don't make their way off the property. It's probably a good thing that we had Darren come over and keep an eye on the place for us. Otherwise, we'd have cows running all over Texas!

Natalie nods in agreement before taking the last sip of her coffee.

Natalie: I know, right? Darren is such a sweetheart. He's a fine pastor, as well. I'm gonna get another cup of coffee, you need a refill, sweetheart?

Cadryn: No, I'm good baby, thanks. That was a delicious breakfast. I think I'll head out on the porch and smoke a cigarette real quick. Probably oughta’ let Lexi out for a bit as well. You wanna come join me?

Natalie removes the pot from the coffee maker and begins to refill her cup. She’s not much for the taste of coffee, more interested in the caffeine. She stops halfway through refilling and sets the pot back under the spout of the coffee maker. She begins to pour French Vanilla Creamer in to her coffee, topping it all off with a few spoons of sugar.

Natalie: Sure babe, I'll join you for a few minutes. But I can't hang out for too long. I need to get dressed and head into town to pick up a few things. Is there anything you need? If so I'll add it to my list.

Cadryn stands from his chair and begins pushing it in towards the table. He picks up his empty plate and coffee mug and walks them over to the 2 bowl, stainless steel sink, to be washed.

Cadryn: Naw, I don't think so, honey. I feel like I picked up everything I needed the last time we went into town.

Natalie acknowledges Cadryn as he makes his way for the door. Before pressing the latch on the old wooden screen door, Cadryn whistles, signaling for his best friend. Alexcia comes running from the back of the house where their bedroom is located and plops down beside Cadryn, waiting patiently for him to give her the go ahead to go outside. Cadryn toys with her for a moment pretending to press the latch on the old wooden screen door before finally executing the maneuver. Alexcia takes of busting out the door, leaping from the porch, sprinting further on to the property. Cadryn laughs and takes a step out of the doorway and onto the porch. Cadryn walks a few steps before sitting down in his favorite rocking chair. Natalie walks out of the door and sits down beside of him in her favorite rocking chair. Cadryn removes a cigarette from his pack and lights it. The moment it catches a spark, he removes it from his lips and hands it to his beautiful wife. He grabs yet another cigarette from the pack and begins lighting it for himself. Clouds of smoke circle the porch, and Cadryn and Natalie enjoy the morning view.

Cadryn: It is so easy to get lost in thought out here. Between the view, the weather, and a wonderful life, we have so much to be thankful for.

Natalie nods her head and takes a drag from her cigarette.

Natalie: I couldn't agree more. Though, there is something I've been meaning to ask you. What possessed you to give up the “Cereal Killer” gimmick and be yourself. Won't everyone call you a fake or completely write you off as a quitter?

Cadryn looks deeply into​ to his wife's eyes. He leans forward and begins to kiss her passionately for just a few seconds before leaning back in his chair and smiling.

Cadryn: That right there. That kiss, this life, our love, that's what concerns me most. I couldn't give a damn about what anyone else thinks. Especially those morons in Ax3. I know you don't watch much or what anyone has to say on TV, but they've already started harping about me.

Cadryn takes on last drag from his cigarette and tosses it into a sand filled flower pot, his makeshift ashtray.

Cadryn: Admittedly, Mike, that was a damn good impression. Truth be told, your promo is what reminded me that I needed to go out this morning and mend that broken part of the fence line. So, in essence, thanks for that! See, Mike, you called me “week old trash” which is fine. But a man of any type of intelligence would have made it a play on words by insinuating that you dropped me like “weak old trash”. See what I did there, Mike? You spent time again, trying to drudge up old memories to make me look bad. Albeit, they were facts, just as much as mine were about you, regardless of what you want people to think. But at least I can admit that you were right, and that you made a few valid points. As for me being a liar? Well that's just not true, partner. Just because I played a gimmick through to the end of a carefully laid plan doesn't make me a liar. When I say pretending, I meant it. Nothing you knew about me was real, cowboy. All you knew was what I divulged unto you, as you were nothing but a pawn in a large game of chess. Which for the record, that game ends this Saturday. It'll be checkmate, bud.

Cadryn smiles at his loving wife as she is intent in hearing what her country western Adonis has to say.

Cadryn: Hey, Robert! I see you still haven't learned to keep your mouth shut, eh? Well, I don't know if it was actually you talking. You and Graves said pretty much the same thing, damn near word for word. And I'm the one who is unoriginal? Laughable. Oh, and to set the record straight, I never called you a . I called Peter Gilmour a . I know that comprehension isn't your forte, but come on pal. Do I think I'm a favorite around here? Well hell yes I do. Ask any of the management staff or the roster. I don't have many enemies. I'm pretty much universally loved. Phony tough? I don't know the definition. You guys were right, I'm a lover, not a fighter. But when push comes to shove, I can be as physically challenging as any man on this roster. You'll soon find yourself walking the “Road Less Traveled” as I whoop y'all's asses from “Dusk Till Dawn”. Now, if you'll excuse me gentleman, I have work that needs done, and a wife who needs love. By the way, seeing as my partner is worthless, it'll make whippin' y'all's asses that much sweeter.

Cadryn stands from his rocking chair, extending a hand to Natalie, helping her out of hers. Cadryn whistles for Alexcia as the two make their way into the house, and out of view of the camera…

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(04-15-2017), Jane Carver (04-15-2017), JimCaedus (04-15-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017) [-]