Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dream With Me
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2017, 09:47 AM

5 years ago – April 15th 2012

Scones.
Blueberry Jam.
Freshly Brewed Coffee.

Bach.

Awakening from a dream, the first his senses to be tantalized was smell. The familiar smells of a morning breakfast, ushering him into consciousness, preparing him for a day of education. Daniel slid off his king-sized futon that was on the wooden floors of his bed room. A yawn forced its way between his lips and his body extended out as satisfying pops ran down his spine. Looking around the room, Daniel notices that Jackson had already been in. A freshly pressed stack of clothes lay at on his dresser, his outfit for the day, his old pile of clothes had been cleaned off the floor and a post it on his mirror read:

“Take your time, your highness”

Unable to resist a smile at Jackson’s jest, Daniel peels off the post it, balling it up and throwing it towards the waste basket. With a satisfying crackle, the ball falls in perfectly. Daniel glanced at his phone by his bedside, the little notification light blinking in a flurry of colors. He takes it in his hand, unlocking it with a flick of his finger. He scrolls through his text messages, his latest bird having sent him a flurry of substance-less messages. His finger pauses mid-scroll, stopping at the latest picture sent through to him. His smiling face only stretches even more, not bad.

Having money sure had its perks. Might not always attract the smartest girls, but it sure helped him slip right into the messages of the fittest girls at Horace Mann, the Harvard of the Bronx private school scene. His finger flitters across the screen a few more times, saving the picture into a folder filled with pixels of other attractive girls he’s come across so far.

Daniel glances over to the TV mounted onto his far wall, speaking a few commands to his gaming system to turn it on. An image of two men clad in wrestling gear flickers on, a bigger greasy haired man powerbombing an equally large but messier looking man. The excited commentary of Jim Ross filters through the speakers, filling up the room. The desire coming over Daniel’s expression is obvious, the dreamy look of a teenager familiar to anyone who’s experienced it themselves. He glances down back to his phone, reading through the other messages that’d flown in.

“Yo, Jackson, that toast better be perf-”

Spots.
Stars.
Room Spinning.

Black.

[Image: aVKDPOA4xcj28.gif]

Light. Prying his eyelids open, Daniel see’s the looming figure of Jackson, looking down at him with a bemused expression. Blinking a couple times, Daniel reaches to the back of his head, feeling the beginnings of a swell starting to form where he must have hit his head on the floor. Jackson shakes his head, cradling Daniel’s in his lap. In his hands, held in front of Daniel’s nose is a pack of smelling salts, most likely Daniel’s resuscitator.

“You didn’t kiss me, did you?”

“You don’t pay me nearly enough for that, you drama queen.”

Jackson holds up the phone to Daniel, an email displayed on the screen, presumably the last thing Daniel read before he lost consciousness.

“My god, fuck. It’s real. I didn’t just dream that shit up?!”

“I’d read it earlier today, just marked it unread so you’d see it when you woke up. Your tickets are booked, bags packed and I even dropped a note to your school to excuse you from today’s classes. It’s Friday, you could use a break anyways.”

“Are you for real? I’m not going to school? Fuckin’ hell, pinch me?”

Jackson lets Daniel’s head slip off his lap, a thud signaling it having hit the wooden floor.

“F-fuck you Jackson. Wait, you get my emails?!”

“And your texts, that girl really needs to keep her clothes on, I wouldn’t trust you with a picture of my grandma. Anyways, get dressed, breakfast is ready, we should be heading to the airport soon.”

Danny bends his knees towards his torso, inhaling deeply before kipping up onto his feet. He punches the air childishly, rushing to get his clothes on before stumbling down the stairs for breakfast.

Present Day – April 15th 2017

The screen flickers on to a familiar image of a smiling Danny Imperial. Seated on a plump red leather armchair, clad in a doctors white coat that’s too small for him, a stethoscope around his neck and a tray of medical tools on his lap, Danny can’t control his giggles. Seemingly completely naked underneath, Danny stands in stark contrast with Jackson Turi, his long-time butler, who’s dressed in a baby blue suit, crisp and perfectly fitted to his large frame. Jackson stands close to Danny’s right shoulder, staring into the screen, expressionless.

“Welcome to another video with yours truly, Danny Imperial, filmed in my humble palace. Well… I guess the words humble and palace don’t reaaallly fit together. I’m kinda going for that rich enough to own a beautiful home, but so used to his money that he doesn’t really think much about it look? You know what I mean, kinda like Bruce Wayne if Wayne was a pot-lovin’, amateur-smashing, trash-talkin’genius.”

“So nothing like Batman then? I think the words you’re looking for are “Pompous, privileged jackass, Sir.”

[Image: f6EsUl6np7nxK.gif]

“You shut your pie hole Jackson, I don’t keep you around to smart mouth me, you’re supposed to be all menacing and quiet standing to my side. Do your job and be scary! Anyways, back to the point at hand. How d’yall like my outfit. I wanted to head to the local hospital and just pay someone to give me the scrubs and the coat, but Jackson said they aren’t actually allowed to do that? So then I went online to buy them and the scrubs could only really come in on Tuesday, like how’s that going to help me right? So I thought maybe I’ll just buy the coat, and I did, as you can tell, but I accidentally bought it off a children’s Halloween costume site… So it doesn’t really fit perfectly, I can’t actually wear anything underneath this.”

As if on cue, you hear a little ripping noise as the arms start to tear at the seams.

“We both know that’s not the only reason you’re otherwise naked, Danny.”

“Sir goddamnit, SIR. Hmph. The rest of you though, I’m not ready to get the rest of you off my surgery table just yet. As most of you well know, I have match on this special Monday edition of Savage. It’s going to be my third match in the brilliant Xtreme squared circle, my third opportunity to feed off the wondrous worship of the crowd and my third chance to perform for all too see. But before we get into that, I thought I’d share with all of you, a little something from my wonderful tank of knowledge. I’m a firm believer in dreams, the little movies you see when your eyes close, the manipulation of reality your brain composes even when your eyes are open sometimes.

Dreams are special, and we can each have different relationships with them. Some have a commensalism relationship with dreams where one benefits and the other is left unharmed, drawing on the dreams for motivation and a purpose to continue living. You’ll hear sportsmen and women talk about sitting at home at the age of five and dreaming one day of playing for their favorite club or representing their country, using their dreams as a catapult for their careers forward. This is the most common relationship.

Secondly, and the relationship I have demanded from dreams is a symbiotic one. This is where both parties benefit from each other. Hah! Odd isn’t it? Sure, I can benefit from dreams, but however could dreams benefit from me, you ask? Well, I’ll tell you, I’m just that charitable. As a child I wanted to sign myself to an established wrestling promotion, have my name up on posters. But that’s where it evolved. As I took control of my life, aiming to achieve my dreams, my dreams grew with me. They fed on my desires and gave birth to insatiable ambition. Dreams that never stop dreaming. Sign with a federation? I knew that was going to happen when I was sixteen, before I was even handed a contract. I wanted to main event, I wanted to stand in the middle of the ring, arm raised and the crowd cheering my name. Eeeep, doesn’t that just sound magical? Brings shivers to my bones as we speak. When I signed for XWF, had my first match, before I could even achieve my dream, it morphed once more.

I could smell main event status from the second my hand was raised against Ex-Universal Champion Scullyboy. My dreams refused to remain glued to something so easily attainable, so close to the tip of my fingers. So they evolved, evolved to what they are now. I don’t just want to main event at XWF. I want to crush this federation. I want to tear it down to the ground and rebuild it into my kingdom. My.. Empire. With Danny as it’s Imperial Rex, yes, that’s what I want. How you might ask, how will I tear it down? By methodically and clinically destroying every single piece of competition they throw at me. That’s right, from Dr Psycho to Dr D’Ville, from the latest signing in Drake to the Universal Champion himself, Gabe Reno. I’m going to charge through this god-forsaken federation like an elephant in heat. When I’m done with every soul, and they’re all cowering before me, I’ll build it up, ruling it truly as the king of this jungle. My dreams won’t let me rest, they won’t allow contentment to dig its ugly claws into my heart, no no no, they wouldn’t. And yum yum yum, does it make my mouth water to even think about it, sinking my teeth into the flesh of every superstar on this roster, that’s right… Every superstar.”

Danny smacks his lips, flashing his canines once. An obvious twitch comes upon his left eye as his hands claw into the arm rest of the chair, he tries to push himself to his feet but a firm hand from Jackson holds him down.

“Hang in there Tiger, nobody needs to see what’s under that coat.”

“Actually..”

The tray on his lap jiggles slightly, shifting up and down a little.

“ANYWAYS! Back to my point, lookie here boys and girls, my eyes are here. The third type of relationship. Parasitic. Like the parasite, Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis, that turns ants into zombies by latching onto their brains and controlling them, dreams can steal from you with no chance of fighting back. That’s exactly what your dreams have gotten you, Psycho. Your eyes stared at the stars and they burned a hole through your brain.”

Danny taps the side of his temple twice, a devilish smile coming across it.

[Image: tumblr_n5pz4oXRhe1snst21o1_500.gif]

“You felt the warmth of the Sun, the glory of signing with a federation like XWF, and you craved it a little too much. Taking a leaf out of your book, like the tale of Icarus, you flew a little too close to the Sun. I can’t blame you though, you didn’t quite ask for this match, you were thrust into it. Looks like your wax wings were taken by a rogue draft, sending you hurtling into the Sun that I am. You dreamt too high and your dreams are about to take everything away from you, leave you like a hopeless, purposeless husk before my feet. A man without a purpose is lesser even than a slave bound by chains. At least the slave aches for a day of freedom, aches to draw his blade across the throat of his master, I will turn you into even less than that, an empty shell of a man… Doc.”

Danny smacks his palms together, twisting them and simulating squishing a bug.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperial's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017), Vincent Lane (04-17-2017)