Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fury of Hellfire
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-15-2017, 03:37 AM

Drake is furious, not that his mind games failed, he feels like they succeed in Trax letting his guard down, but he was furious that his information was inaccurate. He went to find his agent, who gained the information on Trax, to punish him for his failure to gain accurate information on "Mister F'n Dominance".

"You insolent FOOL!! Do know what could have happened if your information was even more inaccurate as it was? It's not even possible, that how SHIT your information is!"

The demon is on his knees, and tries to plead with The Anti-Christ.

"Please sir, have mercy!! I tried my best, I was tricked! Please! Give me another chan-AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

His screams of agony filled the halls of Drake's palace, as he was incinerated by a beam of light from Drake. Drake then turns to the rest of his demonic army, who were watching the display with shock and horror. They then stood to attention when Drake faced them.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you: Fail me, and a tomorrow will be non-existent for you! Am I clear?!"

A collective "YES SIR!" is heard, and demons teleport away, and Drake, entering phase 2 of his plan and teleports to a very specific location.

After the running of an errand, Drake is standing in the XWF ring in Madison Square Garden, pacing it, before looking at camera man, and speaking.

"Greetings XWF. You know exactly who I am, so let's cut to the chase...Trax. Now, I'll admit this, you're smarter than I thought. Outplaying and identifying my agents that lived around you, and giving them false information is impressive, and noted. However, it doesn't change the fact, that you are rattled, even if you don't want to admit it, which is understandable. The problem is this: your guard is down, and that means I can strike where you are weak."

"Carlos, I know you're one true weakness - and the trigger for the dominance of old: Your mother. If anything were to happen to, not only would become very dangerous, but also become very careless. The thing is, I have possession of this trigger. That's right Trax, I have your mother. I have the one person you care about more than anyone else in this world. She's trapped in my realm Trax, don't worry, she's perfectly fine however, once again, you've failed to protect those you care about."

Drake then shows an image of his palace's dungeons, and sure enough, there is Trax's mother, still in comatose, locked in a cell. The cell is surrounded by elite guards, armed to the teeth with weaponry, Drake grins like the Chesire Cat, he knows he has the mental upper hand on Trax, and continues to speak.

"Now, I am well aware of the consequences of what I have done to you. And I know that you are coming for me, with such fury that you have that at right this moment, probably, can be compared to that of hellfire. The burning hatred you feel, will release the dominance and ability of old. However, I am not afraid, and I am ready. I hold the mental advantage, and that means, I hold half the battle. You better bring you A-Game to the match, Trax and bring all the dominance you can muster, the only way you'll see your mother ever again is if you can defeat me. See you on Savage, if can control yourself that is . I am Drake, and Trax, you will kneel before the Anti-Christ."

Drake laughs and the camera fades to black, as Drake walks away.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drake's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Drake's post!
Mr Killjoy (04-15-2017)