Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PRIDE
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-15-2017, 12:50 AM

PREVIOUSLY...

After failing to kill Trax due to Trax managing to convince the genetically enhanced Shane Grimson clone to turn against him, the man known as "Agent Reeves" was detained and killed by the equally surreptitious man known only as "Gravestone". Gravestone upon finding out Grimson has gone off the grid hunting down Reeve's associates declared to Reeves he was going to "clean up his mess" that he made in failing his task before killing in, what this entails remains to be seen...meanwhile, "Mr FN' Domiance" Trax, is gearing up to make his Savage debut in his home city of New York against the brazen new comer ,"The Anti-Christ" Drake...

"Prides gonna be the death of you"

Oh man. Oh man. OH MAN. Drake...you REALLY out did yourself, no really. I am absolutely shocked with what you came out with in your second promo, that's right your SECOND promo dumb ass, why you've listed it as your third in your promo description is fucking beyond me, you've only cut two promos against me not three, your counting skills leave little to be desired just like your wrestling skills and creativity. I mean in your first promo which you've also listed as your second because you're clearly "special" but not in the way you want people to believe, you ended it by entering some portal and showing me and the few other people that watched your promo "Hell". Here I was thinking in your second promo you was going to do something COOL, like I dunno, show off an army of Hell Demons you command or some shit to scare me, but nope, you sat in some World of Warcraft looking ass chair and, after wiping away tears due to losing the unfathomably prestigious Heavymetalweight championship
*cough* sarcasm *cough*pull out a book, that right people, a book. I was expecting Drake to pull out a totally awesome hellacious army of devilish creatures, but instead he pulls out a book which was basically full of information about me copy and pasted from the XWF99.com website with his own bullshit twists added to it.

Oh WOW you know my name is Carlos!? You know my age!? Oh man you're totally under my skin right now, its not like I haven't said my real name or spoke about my age in a dozen promos and its not like that information isn't publicly accessible on the XWF99.com website as I previously mentioned, nope. Its also not like I haven't spoke about my father walking out on me or my stints in prison in the past, nope, you are a world class detective and you did some strenuous digging to come across that information, true story. I didn't realise I went to prison for armed robbery though, thanks for that information, damn man you're such a good detective you know things about me I don't even know, like I suffered a botched Suplex in Florida Championship Wrestling that put me on the shelf. You're right I have never won a title in Florida Championship Wrestling, because I've never wrestled there... well at least I don't recall but you told me I have so it must be true. I DO recall wrestling in a company called FUSION Championship Wrestling though, a now non existent federation I've spoke about several times in my promos where I actually did win multiple championships and gain Hall of Fame Status. I'm sure that is just me having a bad memory though and not you being a shit researcher and making stuff up desperately clutching at straws, right? Riiiiiight.

Trax bursts out laughing.

I'm sorry...hahaha...I can't do this...I just can't cope...hahahaha. Camera man I need 5 minutes, gimme 5 minutes.

The cameras visual feed cuts off but Trax can still be heard laughing before the audio also cuts out.

FIVE MINUTES LATER.

The camera turns back on and we see Trax trying his damn hardest to pull a straight face.

Thank you Drake. I thought I've seen it all, but you showed me there are still things that can shock even me. I've never seen someone bullshit so much in such little amount of time, that promo was what 5 minutes tops if that, and in 5 minutes you spewed more bullshit then I've seen some people churn out in 30. They should call you Mr Fantastic because all you do is reach. It didn't even stop there, you then claimed to be responsible for my powers and claimed accountability for Reeves and all the bad shit that's happened to me, I hope ISIS sue you because claiming responsibility for anything bad that happens to other people is their thing. Well firstly it was a man called J. Hovah who gave me my powers, he was a friend of my oldest friend Paul Hunter and he's dead now, I've had these powers for over a year now, you've only just shown up here a week ago so excuse me if I don't buy into your bullshit. I don't believe you're responsible for anything that's happened to me because you're too stupid to be able to come up with something so thought out and contrived, you don't even realise how many promos you've cut against me how the Hell do you expect me to believe you're capable of such intricate scheming on that level? Lets say I play along and believe you are though, you've just given me more of a reason to obliterate you in that ring so good job. You're not under my skin, I've got you stumbling over yourself and back pedalling more then a recording of Tour De France played in reverse , first you said you had more right to use the super kick as a finisher than me and then you go on to say your super kick is a carbon copy of mine. Also If HBK thinks so highly of you how come he's never spoke of you in any interview ever? How come he didn't bring you to WWE? His other proteges went there... why not you? Because your backstory is as fake as the one you created for me that's why.

In my last promo I spoke about humbleness, well lets now talk about the thing that is somewhat the opposite of being humble, being prideful. You PRIDE yourself on being this "Anti-Christ" character, you PRIDE yourself on being the bringer of the apocalypse and Death. You PRIDE yourself on being someone that will bring change but you have shown me NOTHING to justify that pride. So far all you've done is lose your debut match and chase easily obtainable titles, pretty much everyone on the roster has won either the Xtreme or Heavymetalweight Championship or both but I've done things not many other people have been able to do and that's why I PRIDE myself on being one of the top performers here, which I am, check the last two PPV posters, see my face on them? Thats because more times than not whenever a PPV rolls around I'm in the main event or at the very least an upper card high profile match. Check the XWF99 website I know how much you love checking that to do some digging, see my face plastered all over it? Quote of The Moment and Super Star Of The Month? I'm a top performer and there's EVIDENCE of that to back that statement, there is no evidence whatsoever to back up most of yours. Fuck your throne, fuck your book and fuck YOU. The confidence and pride you display is undeserving, but when I Trap Silence you in the face which is gonna receive a huge pop from my hometown crowd, you're gonna be swallowing that pride as well as your own Goddamn teeth. Forget about Cadryn he's totally irrelevant, if he interferes or does anything other than watch from ringside I'll beat his ass too. He's the least of your worries. Keep your eyes on Mr Fn' Dominance bitch. You claim to be immortal but that prides gonna be the DEATH of you, remember I told you. Peace.

Later That Night.

A hooded man sits in a bar by the counter in an undisclosed location, its near closing time and the bar is empty save for him and the old bartender. The hooded man has head bowed and is drinking his beer while the bartender scrubs some glasses. Three men then enter the bar and look around, they notice the man drinking at the counter but he pays no attention to them, the bartender however looks them up and down as one of the men whispers something to the other two and they walk over to a table.

Its nearly time for me to pack up fellas.
The bartender barks.

We're just getting one for the road. The man who whispered something to the other men replies as he walks to the bar counter and sits down a few seats away from the hooded men.

I'll have a White Russian, my friends will have two Heineken's

The bartender grunts and goes to get the drinks, as he does so, the hooded man whose face is concealed puts down his glass.

Your heartbeat.

The other man turns to look at the hooded man that just spoke.

What you say?

Your...HEARTBEAT....I can hear it, its so fast, erratic, you're quite nervous, tell me... why are so nervous?

The man doesn't respond, simply looking at the hooded figure as they take another swig of their beer.

You're friends also appear to be on edge, their hearts are beating at a similar pace, oh and I HEARD what you whispered to them when you walked in by the way... "This might be our guy"? You didn't come in here for a quick top up did you, you're looking for someone right.

The bartender comes back and places one glass of White Russian and two Heineken bottles on the table in front of the other man who now looks visibly nervous.

So it is you. Grimson?

The hooded man pulls his hood down to reveal the smiling face of Shane Grimson.

Correct, so what happens now?

The man pulls out a gun and goes to shoot, but Grimson is on him in a flash and smashes his face off the counter while grabbing the gun out his hands. His two friends also pull out handguns and begin to open fire but Grimson grabs the man whose face is still embedded in the bar counter and uses him as a human shield as he fires at the other two men dropping them with headshots. The bartender runs out the back in terror as Grimson holds the bullet ridden dying man by his coat collar.

Who sent you !? He sent you to your death don't protect him, is this Reeve's doing?

Heh...not...Reeves...hes dead...we were sent by...Grave..grave...stone...

Gravestone, who is that?

The man doesn't answer as his eyes roll back and he dies succumbing to is gunshot wounds. Grimson drops the dead man and whips out his mobile.

Trax, track my locaton and teleport here right now.

Few moments later, Trax appears, he looks around and immediantly notices the three bullet ridden dead bodies, one of which Grimson is standing over.

Hey man. You've been busy I see.

No time for jokes, can you track Reeve's aura?

Trax concentrates for a moment, then shakes his head.

Nothing...can't sense it anywhere.

As figured, then this man at my feet wasn't lying, Reeves is dead and I have the name of the perpetrator of this failed assassination attempt.

Trax continues to look around before nodding.

Ok...OK...shoot, tell me what you've got.

We need to try and find out everything we can about a man named..."Gravestone"

Trax mouths the name under his breath looking somewhat puzzled.

Gravestone? Can't say I've heard that name before, we'll look into it, but for now, lets get out of here.

Trax walks up to Grimson and puts his hand on his shoulder, teleporting the two of them out of the bar as the scene cuts out.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
JimCaedus (04-15-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017)