Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 10:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Change Part 2: Angels and Demons
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-14-2017, 01:44 PM

[Image: Arena_Shinnoks_Throne_Room.jpg]

Drake sat in his throne, looking...somewhat content. The reason he was somewhat content is because he just lost the Heavy MetalWeight for the second time in as many days to Cadryn. While somewhat frustrated, he knew he could play on this his advantage, he also remembered the works of Doctor Psycho said:
(04-13-2017, 02:46 AM)Dr.Psycho Said: "mind games?...haha my specialty! yes I enjoy games of mental chess against my opponents and i think that for you to employ it well you must learn your opponent from start to finish inside and out as if you were to live a day in HIS life to be able to employ the best mind games and really make him think twice about who it is he's dealing with and maybe cause him to rethink his strategy and possibly catch him off guard and leave him flustered and not able to compete at full capacity and once that's done you can continue toying with him all to your hearts content until you drop the hammer with a satisfying boom!"

Drake had done his research, his plan had been set into motion. Now he could begin to toy with Trax. Then a camera crew (he didn't know they got in to Hell, much less his palace) wanted to film him. He accepted, and he adjusted his microphone and then spoke.

"Hello XWF, it is I, your Anti-Christ and Apocalyptic herald: Drake. Now, many of you are wondering, after I lost the HMW title this: "Why I am not ranting and raving and in a metaphoric sense, raising hell. It is because I lost it Cadryn, the guest enforcer for my match against Trax. Cadryn, know this, I let you win the title, and I will, in due course, retake it. However, for now, look after it for me. Anyways, I'm here to talk about my opponent Trax, but first, I must address what he said to me."

"Trax, the only reason you haven't seen my talent, is because I haven't had proper competition to showcase it against. I deem you worthy of my time, and yeah, my superkick may be a carbon copy of yours, but if you read what HBK says about me, you might actually treat me with some respect. But enough about that. I create the stuff that is talked about, which is why I have...this."

It is then Drake produces a file from a portable bookshelf titled "XWF SUPERSTARS". He then opens a untitled file.

"You see, Trax, the best way I can defeat you is by getting under your skin. In this file, is everything about you, your family and your past. You claim to be "Mister F'N Dominance", I will now present you, as simple, mortal human being. Let's start from the beginning, shall we?"

"Your name is Carlos Johnson, you're 25 years old and you were born in Brookyln, New York. Your father's fate is unknown to many, but not to me,now, your father, when you were born, was in thousands upon thousands of dollars in debt. One would assume, like many fathers unable to take care of their son, and too weak to ask for help, he walked out on you, which he did."

"Many people would assume you would have been a good child, a diamond in the rough, if you will. Except for the fact you were not only fighting on the streets, but also in and out of prison all of your childhood, and into most of young adulthood as well. Even at the age of 19, you ended up in prison for Armed Robbery and Assault. I won't question it, but I do have 1 question for you."

How would your sick, dying mother, who is currently in comatose feel about this? What would she say, Carlos? Don't think I don't know, and also don't think I don't know that you know you can't heal her, and that you have tried repeatedly to cure her disease. But enough about her, back onto you."

He flips further forward in the file

"You also tried your hand at Boxing didn't you Carlos? You did, and you were the sport's fastest rising star, until you suffered a bout with CTBI, or in the medical world: Chronic Traumatic Brain Injury. Now you're bout wasn't very severe, but it still forced your retirement. Then, you decided to take up Wrestling."

"You went to FCW, Florida Championship Wrestling in 2004, the soon-to-be developmental territory of the WWE, that would slowly evolve into NXT. Now, despite you never won a title in FCW, they still made you a Hall of Famer. However, in your last match for the company, your boxing injury came back to haunt you, in a very major way".

Drake smiles evilly as he turns the page.

"You botched a superplex, landing on head, as if it were a Brainbuster. Your brain shut down as you were pinned, and you were in hospital for the next week because of it. It took you, if my records are correct, 6 months to get back to where you were, and you wanted to return to FCW, however, by that time, the company was under the control of WWE, and therefore, you decided against returning, you then debut in the XWF and then, well, the rest is history."

Drake then closes the file, before turning into a full on psycho grin.

"You wanna know a truth? You wanna know who sent Agent Reeves after you, the one who controls the ALL FATHER, the one who is pulling all the strings in your life, and the one who will continue to do so? NEWS FLASH! It was me, Trax. I'm the one responsible for your powers and every bad thing that has happened since. I can sense it Carlos. I'm in your head, under your skin, crawling around in your, now probably, empty husk of a body."

"You feel that, that pang in your chest, that click in your head? It means I'm in, and I'm the one who is, and always will be, in control and you realise, that compared to the devil inside of me, all you have, are the feathers of an angel,
the remnants of your wings, and I will clip your wings, and send you crashing down. And, as you said, we fight your hometown, I step into your ring, and your house. But I will not be the one who leaves broken, it will be you, who leaves, shattered. I am Drake, and the apocalypse, continues."

Drake then opens a portal back to Earth, to L.A, and walks through it, laughing evilly all the way.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drake's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-14-2017)