Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Savage rp#1
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2017, 12:05 AM

The screen turns and hums softly,a Leviathan Cross flashes on the screen then fades away. The camera pans over to a high
back leather chair. the chair is in a dimly lit room with a few candles as the only source of light. What little light there is casts a very ominous shadow on the floor of the chair.The chair squeaks abruptly as its spins around . A hooded figure sits there softly whispering something inaudible. Two hand come out from under the robes the left one is holding what seems to be a knife The hands spin the knife through the fingers over the back of the hand and over the palm. It stops the hands pill back the hood of the is
cloaked figure, Its Mezian but he seems different. He seems more angry more unhinged than normal. His eyes are empty and his smile is more menacing. He begins to speak.

Life has a funny way of showing you what your path is . I have been through more in a few years than most go through
in their short helpless lives. My mother, Grandmother, favorite aunt and my son died all with in a few years. Do you know
what its like to lose everything?Do you know what its like to lose the only family you have? WELL.....DO YOU ? Of coarse
not . I came to the XWF to find solace to help give me peace to give me purpose. Which i have found those things ,but the
success i have had in previous attempts have been for not here in the XWF. Maybe People like LJ Havok are right maybe
I'm just here to sell some t-shirt and collect a check. Maybe I will never amount to much.Maybe these are all true> But i have
found little merit int he words of fellow madmen. But what i have found is that through absolute dominance and unrelenting
rage many things are possible.Now these characteristics do not change what i stand for as a person and as a wrestler. If
anything they enhance my abilities to the right thing. these abilities give me a chance to stare in the face of evil, hell death it
self and not flinch.So what makes you think that facing two people at once will do to me. Nothing......Absolutely FUCKING NOTHING.
I don't care who they are or who they were. What they can do or what they have done. The end result is the same......

Mezian stands from the chair and walks over to turn on what looks like a light switch. The dark cloak flows across the concrete
floor , kicking up just enough of a breeze to make the candles flicker . With a loud snap of the lever being pushed up the light all
buzz to life. The fluorescent light illuminates what looks like a basement, maybe in Mezian's house. HE drops his cloak exposing
his shirtless torso and arms . Most of which are covered in tattoos and large scar and burns. He is also wearing a pair of black ring
pants with is name on them in white letters. He is still holding the knife in his left hand.Gripping it ever so tightly to the point where
hand is shaking .He points to photos and urns on the wall.

Those Urns are the urns of my family. they are that i have left. The pictures on the far wall are of my son weeks before he died.
The wall behind me here are the photos of my past. Like this one where I won my 5th National title in American Kenpo. Or the one
over here where i just won my 3rd straight Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tourney. Or over here behind the silly cameraman , move over Mark.
Everyone of these are of a past match if i won or loss i still took pictures. There is me with Kentai Kobashi , Or me with Brian
Danielson. Or those over there where I got the honor of rolling with the BJJ greats like Royce and Renzo Gracie. The point of this
of this is that there is nothing that will slow me down. What doesn't kills you makes you stronger , and if your not stronger well it
doesn't matter because your dead.

Mezain starts to laugh to himself at first softly but he becomes louder and louder as the seconds pass . He looks down at his
hands and notices he still has the knife. He holds the blade to his hand . Just barely in sight of the camera. He grimaces as
the knife goes in a downward motion through is palm slicing it open.

You see guys you don't get it , you probably never will. There is nothing you or anyone else can do that i'm not willing to do
to my self. You can't feel my pain or my sorrow. You can know how i feel . You will never be able to experience what goes on
inside my head.

Mezian looks at his hand crying now not because of the pain. But because he doesn't feel the pain.He doesn't feel much of
anything anymore. He smears his face with his bleeding hand, covering every inch of his face not covered in hair.

Hell you don't even heal like i can.

Mezian puts his hand up in camera view as his deep cut seems to vanish and heal itself instantly.He stand in the room
face covered in his own blood shaking with anger.

BEHOLD MY UNBRIDLED RAGE!.......VASQUEZ AND SHADE YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE BEAST INSIDE!There will be no
reprieve, no quarter given . I will hurt you. So run while you can........The apocalypse is come .....YOUR END IS NIGH!!!!!

The camera fixates on the eyes of Mezian. The blood on his face accentuated by his blood shot eyes. There was nothing
but hatred and malevolence in the eyes of this man. The lights shut off and the Leviathan cross flashes three more times
and the screen fades to black.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (04-14-2017)