Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Spoiled
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-13-2017, 07:17 PM

SPOILED

"I've never been a ref before, this is gonna be fun! Plus, I get to wear a sexy outfit!" Jenny Myst sat on the porch of the 10th floor condo in Belle Harbor. The sun was setting soon over the open Gulf.

Chris had been on a fishing boat all day, and the filets were sitting in the freezer, ready to be cooked. Good Friday was tomorrow--for whose who care about that sort of thing--and the full stringer of Key West Grunts (grey snapper in layman's terms) would provide a good meal to those one-day-a-year-I-can't-eat-meat people. Chris didn't care about that sort of thing. He just liked fish, and you can't get any fresher than straight out of the ocean. Fuck those restaurant crooks.

Meanwhile, on the porch, she was continuing to talk as if he was truly listening.

"....You know I have your best interest in mind. I'm gonna look so cute raising your hand in victory. Should I wear a full top or a cut top? I'm thinking cut top, to show off the girls a bit---"

Normally, he'd tell her to shut the ever loving fuck up. Not today. Today was different. Today he could relax. Steve Davids was back in XWF and everyone was shitting their pants with excitement. The "KingSlayer". Pssht. He looked out over the Gulf and huffed again to himself.

When a king gets slain, another king takes over. There are plans in place, bloodlines, a ladder rung process. What happens to the slayer? Nothing. He gets a pat on the back and then is sent off his own way. Hey, thanks, now fuck off. Nobody cares about the slayer, only about who was slain. And who takes over. Chris didn't dwell on the sewer rats who got some beer balls--he dealt with kings. He was on a royalty level. He hired people like Davids to do his dirty work. But it is so hard to find good help these days. Most of the time he does it himself. Chris was building an empire--he didn't have time to get caught up in the everday actions of the pawns within it.

"....should we make the fish tonight, or tomorrow? I'm kinda hungry. You wanna go grab a drink somewhere? I'd love to grab a drink and watch the suns----"

He would be a lying man if he didn't say he wasn't affected by what had transpired. He was the Universal Champion up until last week. He ran this place, and he felt now like he still did. But there was that small measure of self doubt creeping in early in the week. For a split second he saw his empire crashing down around him, all because Vinnie Lane decided that he needed to "help" Chris out. Hell, even Kato almost fucked it up several weeks back when Chris barely scraped by Graves. Had Kato not gotten involved.....

It doesn't matter. It was a new day. There were plans to be laid and accomplishments to be had. Reno was keeping the title warm for him. Once Chris won the Universal Title back, he would go to the XWF storage and get the belt back that he held--the REAL belt--not that gaudy, Hollywood, Kardashian belt that Reno decided to bring forth.

But that's the future. The present is what matters. Steve David's return is what matters. Steve David's return, and Chris Chaos being the one to spoil it.

We have all been there. Leaning on the horn in rush hour traffic to get home in time so the milk doesn't spoil and the ice cream doesn't melt, all because we decided it was a good idea to go grocery shopping after work.

....Grocery stores are open 24/7

Then we get home and we have a pool in our Häagen-Dazs and our milk is curling. It's spoiled. The little disappointments in life, all because we made a certain decision at the wrong time.

We have all been there. We have been wanting to see a movie or a show for the longest time, but haven't been able to see it yet because you are too lazy and figure it will be cheaper on Red Box. Then, you are at a social event with friends--and some who may not be--all of whom have seen said movie or show. And they talk about it, and drop subtle hints about it. You try to shut them out but you still hear it. They've spoiled it for you.

Then you see said show or movie and are disappointing with it when you leave.
The little disappointments in life, all because we made a certain decision at the wrong time.

We've all been there. When your arch rival comes to town for a sports game and you are honoring your all star player who is since retired, who is in attendance for the first time since hanging it up. You've spent your hard earned money for this game and got prime seats. You have your teams colors on and even did your superstitious pre-game ritual.

But your team loses in the waning seconds and you have to sit there and watch the other team celebrate on your home court or field. The retired player's ceremony was nice, but it would have been nice to get a win for him in his return. It's spoiled. The season, the day, the ceremony---all spoiled.
The little disappointments in life, all because we made a certain decision at the wrong time.

Steve Davids's little return has SPOILED written all over it.

That soul crushing type of spoiled. That type when you are so excited to find you have something you have wanted for so long, only to finally have it and find out it's no longer what you thought. That type when you need a little bit of whatever it is in your life, and it is useless to you now because it came and went---and you weren't there to enjoy it. The type of spirit-devouring spoiled that even rats won't touch. It puts your hopes in a vice and squeezes and you try to get whatever you can out of it before you decide it is probably more practical to just throw it all away.

....you've gotten what you can out of it, but it's best days have passed.

But what happens when you get to what you want, and you find out it is spoiled, but then you realize in one of those light bulb on top of the head cartoon moments that maybe IT isn't spoiled afterall...

...maybe YOU are.

SPOILED.: diminish or destroy the value or quality of

The XWF isn't spoiled now, Steve Davids is. His time has came and went. This place was his home at one point--though, even cardboard boxes can be homes to those who refuse to make themselves better--and now his opportunity to come back to the place he knew and loved was spoiled. Gone. All in the blink of an eye and in one word.

CHAOS

SPOILED.: harm the character of (a child) by being too lenient or indulgent.

The XWF treated Davids well, perhaps too well. He reached a pinnacle of success here that very few have seen. Universal Champion, X-Treme Champion, you name it. But perhaps by showing him the good life and showering him with expensive titles and gifts, they should have shown him the real side to all of this. Perhaps they should have shown him that it's not all fun and games once you get to the top. Steve Davids was that kid in the supermarket who threw a fit in the Popsicle isle until the parent gave him what he wanted. Now he is back again, in that same supermarket, throwing his fit....only this time, the parent smacks him and tells him to shut the fuck up.

.....He wonders why, but inside it is blindingly and voraciously clear....

IT'S OVER.

His time has came and went. All while being spoiled, he has become himself....

SPOILED.

Chris Chaos was the new XWF. Steve Davids should have stayed on the shelf, but now he will get a dose of reality the hard way. Steve Davids will be SPOILED once again---only this time.....the lid on the garbage can known as his life will be shut for good.

"So, Steven Davids. The Jesus freak with a bad attitude. Lovely. Just when I thought I was going to get some diversity, they stick me with an even older and even less creative version of Micheal Graves. Except, this Micheal Graves, is having a comeback party---and I plan to leave a shit in his punch bowl and pop all his balloons. I am the face of XWF, the orchestrator of chaos, and this clown thinks he can come in and take my spotlight? I think not. This is MY company now, and he is going to play by my rules. This company is exponentially better than it was when he was prominent here. This roster is so much more diverse than it was. Some of the things I see every show blow my mind. They impress me to no end. And none of it is possible without me. I pull the strings, I make the deals---and when I want someone taken out, they are taken out. Don't let Reno's title deceive you, this is my fortress.

Your greatest weakness is that search for the real you. Your internal battle back and forth. You aren't consistent. People say all the time "same old chaos, same old spiel". Well, this same old chaos WINS matches. 27-7-2, and not a single one of those seven have beaten me cleanly. I know, I've said it before---and I will continue to say it. Name me one person on this roster that can beat me one on one with no interference, no "help". You can't, can you? Why? Because there isn't one.

I did it again, too. I pulled some strings. Jenny has been training, and she is going to make her in ring debut soon, but she is the special guest ref for this match. Do you REALLY think you stand a chance? Do you really feel she is going to call it down the middle? She would rather masturbate with a cheese grater than count my shoulders down 1-2-3. But I bet you still stay optimistic, huh? Good. I want some fight. I want some spunk. I don't want you coming into this match without some sort of hope, don't want you coming in and having it be over before it began. I want to crush your hopes and dreams personally. I want to stomp on your hope and drag it with my boot until it is a slush pile. Because that is what I do. Ask anyone. Jenny Myst is going to be referring your comeback in a match against me---they either really want to test you or you must have rubbed someone the wrong way. Maybe it's all this religion stuff. People are sensitive about that stuff nowadays.

But the reason why you won't be nearly as successful in your return as you were in your previous career here is because you don't know who you are. You cutting your hair shows that. You needed a new look, a new image, a new reason for people to give two shits. You needed a reason for people to tune in. "Oh, look, David's cut his hair!" It is sad that you have dropped to this level, stooped to this level of mediocrity. I'd expect this kinda thing out of Cadryn, not out of an XWF "legend". But is a legend what you are? Do you stack up against the best this business has ever seen? You look in the mirror, Steve, and you don't know. You aren't sure what you see. You aren't sure that God is with you anymore. Your backstage page says 27-1-19. Nineteen draws or no contests? Sure, the one loss looks impressive, but were you really that shitty that you couldn't get a decisive win on a worse roster?

When you murdered that boy, you did it out of frustration. You have made it a lifelong, and career-long, quest to prove that you aren't that person. From jump street you have been conflicted. You were brandished as a "murderer", as "evil". The truth is you're a sweet, sensitive, caring, god-fearing man, am I right? You need to pick one, and against me I highly suggest it is option 1. You will need it. When I step into that ring, I murder careers, and damn near murder humans. I enjoy it, I thrive off of it. You are no different. You bleed just like everyone else.

Way back in 2014, when you actually mattered to someone, you had a promo called "The Hero." I enjoyed that. I felt a connection to it. You had a quote there that really stood out to me.

TheSlayerOfKings Said:“Betrayal. Betrayal after betrayal after betrayal. That is what this federation is filled of. Men who put their trust in other men only to have it broken........................ I have just fought my own blood brothers and father, do I really want to face a friend that is as close as a brother as well? No. I do not think I can, I have already been through so much pain...

I related to that. Betrayal after betrayal. I felt those words. It's happened to me, Steve. It is a never ending cycle. I am the one who beat Doc for the Wild Card slot, and the only one who had to defend that spot on a weekly basis. I have had the deck stacked against me for months, and every time I prevailed. It wasn't until someone I trusted tried to "help" me, that I finally stumbled. How do you think that feels? Do be betrayed by someone who not only signs your paychecks, but by someone who you thought was your friend.

Back before I won the Universal Championship inside the elimination chamber, I was betrayed by Gabe Reno. He tried to sabotage me before our tag team match, and he got caught. Though he was suspended, I was hung out to dry. 2 on 1 and Robbie Bourbon STILL had to CHEAT to beat me. Over and over again I have had potshots thrown in my direction, and when it was the champion it was ten times worse. Now, I have some time to sit back and reevaluate. I have some time to find out what makes this roster tick. I have time to plot and plan. I have some big shit coming in the next few weeks--shit that will change the landscape of not just the XWF, but professional wrestling, forever. You saw my pain and my emotion come out on Savage. Something I worked so hard for, and valued so much, seemingly crushed before my very eyes. Something that made me whole, complete, filled that void I still had left. I have felt pain, Steve, I just don't often show it. So yes, I related to those words. It isn't often I get emotional in film study, but with you, it is a different animal. You've been through so much....but unlike me, you haven't chosen a path. I could ramble on for days about my background..but all that really matters is who that background made me. You are still trying to figure out what your background has made you.

TheSlayerofKings Said:“I laugh, but it's actually not funny at all. People continue to bicker, they continue to pick sides, as I have and as I shall. When you think about it though? Does it really make a difference to this world who leads this company into the flames?

It matters more than you will ever know. Like the Joker told Gotham on the Dark Knight, "this city deserves a better class of criminal." This company deserves a better face. People still bicker here, they still pick sides, and they still form alliances whether blatant or hidden. But in the end, when the ashes and dust and soot clear, there will be one face standing out above the rest. That face will be my face.

Ring-a-round the rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down….

Everything burns, Steve. Not all stories have a happy ending. Not all stories are fairy tails. You may have high hopes for your return to in ring action, but you have never seen someone like me standing across from you. You have never seen someone as ruthless, vicious and uncaring. You have never seen a dog this hungry. I look at your history, and I see some big names. Names I am familiar with. Names that I have become accustomed to seeing. Unknown Soldier, Peter Gilmour, Robbie Bourbon. I have beaten them all in one form or another. And the others....I haven't had the pleasure of taking a few years off their career yet. Perhaps I never will.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I have beaten all who have opposed me, and if I haven't it is because I haven't yet faced them. Everyone thinks that Reno got one over on me because he is the new champion. No....I beat him to keep my Wild Card. I have beaten them all, and you are no exception.

TheSlayerofKings Said:“I can’t let you ruin my return Chris. I am home now. And of course, families fight, no one knows that better than I do. But this homecoming party of mine… it needs to be perfect. You’re a former Universal Champion and all that means is that it’s time for another king to be slain, for all men must fall

All men must fall. You're correct. They must fall to me. Because my mind state, it's unlike any other. You are so hung-up on the fact that your mother died pushing you from her pelvis, and never stopped to think that maybe that was all part of the plan. You couldn't focus on the task at hand, being the top dog. Scully made you his bitch, and he can barely write his name. Scully, of all people, made you look foolish. Because, as much of a as he is, he knows who he is. He is comfortable with who he is......you, your still searching but never finding. Your quest to become Universal Champion again, it stops here like a high speed train hitting a concrete wall. There is NOBODY on this roster who is going to be Universal Champion again besides ME. Chris Chaos....Chris Jackson. You were a hero once, to someone, Steve, and now you are just a washed up has been who is trying to get a pay check because living out of your van isn't cutting it anymore. Your family didn't want you. Your own blood family. So you turned to XWF as your new found family. But, as much as they want you and will accept you with open arms--hell they accept everyone these days, they are like community college--you will get a rude dose of reality when you realize that there is no place for you in this family. The dinner table is set, and Steve Davids doesn't have a place mat set. They may want you, Steve, but at some point you need to trim the fat. You need to understand who you can and can't provide for. And this well, it has run dry. There is only so much milk left in the teet. How devastating will it be knowing that the only family you ever knew, ever loved, and ever felt loved by, has turned their back on you in your greatest time of need.......

THEN, and ONLY THEN, will you have even put a big toe in my shoes.

Only then will you begin to understand the chaos that I have woven here like the devil's knitting set.

Only then will you realize that family isn't always fair.

TheSlayerofKings Said:“WHO ARE YOU?”

.....The $64,000 question. It gets answered on Saturday.

Prepare to be Equalized."

[Image: wwB1L8K.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 27-7-2
XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION: 1x
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (04-13-2017), JimCaedus (04-16-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-13-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-14-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-15-2017)