Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
HUMBLE.
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-13-2017, 09:41 AM

"Be humble, bitch sit down"

Hey XWF Universe, its your boy. Now today I want to speak on something, I want to speak on "humbleness". You see after my defeat in the Lethal Lottery co-main event I guess you could say I showed humbleness, to the complete surprise of many. I admitted I was wrong in my previous evaluation of XWF, when I came back Scully was Universal Champion and due to that complete travesty I was under the impression that the competition in XWF was non-existent, I believed the Universal Championship to be easy pickings, with nobody skilled enough to stop me from my goal of becoming a two time Universal Champion, something which only ONE other man has accomplished here in XWF. However after butting heads with the likes of Reno, Chris Chaos and most recently Dolly Waters and Jim Caedus I realized my evaluation was incorrect. The competition was ripe, and dare I say better than it was when I was previously here. I had overlooked and undermined, and that ignorance and arrogance has cost me, I see that now, the landscape of XWF has indeed changed. However this doesn't deter me or make me want to take my ball and go home like some people have threatened to make me do, no the prospect of having tough competition and sharing a ring with men and women whose skill and athletic acumen rivals my own EXCITES me and makes me glad I came back. I'm a fighter through and through, and I'm gonna keep on fighting, keep on growing and improving, adapting to the ever changing landscape because even us all time greats have to readjust ourselves from time to time, take a step back and really take things in. This is what I plan to do now, take things in and truly become attuned to this new era of XWF which is upon us, not overlook anything and scoop out my surroundings, another reason I'm appearing on Savage although I'm meant to be Warfare exclusive, to conquer the competition, you gotta scope out and study ALL the competition, no matter where it comes from.

This Drake guy, he considers himself formidable competition, he considers himself the bringer of change, oh and Death we can't forget that. Heh, now although I can admit I was WRONG about certain people and let my past accomplishments blind my perception of them, as far as he is concerned...I doubt that's the case and I'm right on the money with everything I think and say about him.

This dude calls me a rip off when he is a carbon copy of a million people I've faced before him, people claiming to be something more than Mortal, whether its them proclaiming they're a God, Demi-God, Angel, Demon whatever, the fact of the matter is people can CLAIM to be whatever they like but when they have to step into that ring and be a WRESTLER none of that matters and it doesn't save them and it certainly won't save Drake. No matter how far he wants to run with his tedious gimmick or list his recent "accomplishments". You won the Xtreme Championship? Join the club, have fun with that tit-oh shit I keep forgetting you've lost it already, never mind. Heavymetalweight champion? OK man that's great, that's the same title that was recently held by a micro pig called Taco, shows how prestigious that title is, before you bring it up yes I did attempt to take it off you recently in an extremely half assed attempt just to fuck with you a little because I know how much you care about such insignificant things, you ask me why I don't have a title? Because I set my sights for the big boy titles which are astronomically harder to obtain than your little championship you currently have, because I've got something called "ambition" unlike you that settles for whatever you can get, clearly, but hey man do you. You asked what I've done lately, shrugging at the fact I was a finalist in Lethal Lottery and that I'm March SOTM, I find it HILARIOUS you even tried downplaying what I've done lately while attempting to big yourself up.I outlasted most of the ENTIRE ROSTER in a tournament which was several weeks long and was given an award signalling I've been one of the most impressive superstars in recent weeks because of it, I've had a steadily great showing the past month, you've had a "meh" couple of days. You had one of the shortest Xtreme title reigns in HISTORY and again please let me reiterate, you are currently holding a championship that was previously held by a PIG and gets passed around more than your mother in a crack den, come on son, titles don't make a wrestler, a wrestler has to make a title but as far as you and the Heavmetalweight title is considered, both yours and that titles stock are lower than your chances of winning this match.

Chuckles.

But yeah man you've sure shown me. How impressive you've been! Can't forget you apparently kicked AX3's asses, I think its YOU that has a problem remembering things, maybe you fell on your head too hard when Caedus dumped your sorry ass off that stage. I seem to recall AX3 walking away from that confrontation just fine, you on the other hand got laid out on your back more then that mother of yours in said crack den. One more thing, you need to start paying better attention and be more accurate with your statements, you say the only reason you want me on your team is due to me facing AX3 before...um... I have NEVER faced AX3. I've faced Jim Caedus and that's it, never stepped foot in the ring with Graves or Main so I'm not quite sure where you pulled that from, but what should I expect from a guy that can't even get peoples names right never mind past events. Steve may be too nice to correct you but its Steve SAYORS, who the fuck is Steve SAYLORS? If you're the future then the future is dim, literally.

I don't have a 24/7 briefcase because I overlooked Jim Cadeus, no bullshit excuses that's the reason, dudes been tearing it up in XWF for months now but I waved it off and dismissed it, I didn't think he was worth the hype and as it turns out he is and he TOO is a top tier talent because you know...its completely possible for several individuals to be considered "top tier talents", dumb fuck, so losing to Jim Caedus isn't something I'm ashamed of, considering he never pinned or submitted me the debate of who would win in a one on one contest is still up in the air and a question I look FORWARD to settling. Caedus is on a roll but I can still count the number of one on one matches I've lost on one hand since I joined XWF in 2015 , in fact...the last time I lost a one on one contest was against the CURRENT Universal Champion and he had to fight dirty to win, just in case you need any clarification on just who the fuck you're dealing with because I honestly feel like you have no clue. You just seem clueless in general because you're talking about yours and mine powers as if they have ANYTHING to do with the match...your powers are better then mine? Um...OK? What's that got to do with the match though? Unless you plan to use them in this match because you're a pussy who can't fight with fists your powers or mine literally have no relevance to do ANYTHING so take whatever shit point you was tryna make with all that talk and stick it where the sun don't shine motherfucker. Shit maybe you SHOULD use your powers in this match to make it fair because if your debut match is anything to go on with it comes to actual in ring prowess you've got nothing on me, you Goddamn right your super kick is a Wallmart discount version of mine, said it before and I'll say it again, look how you execute it then look at how I do it, my kick actually has well...KICK to it, your little foot tap on the chin has your mentor Shawn Micheals rolling in his grave and he's not even dead yet. Heres a visual representation of my face when I first saw your attempt, represented with footage of your so called Mentor Kevin Nash.

[Image: XzHhzy.gif]

This is another visual representation on how much your version sucks, using footage of your other so called mentor Shawn Micheals.

[Image: 3137708_o.gif]

So yeah considering I do the move about a million times better then you I have to disagree and say you DON'T have more right to use it than me. I consider HBK one of the greatest wrestlers off all time and Kevin Nash is a legend in his own right of course but if they seriously DID train you, which I doubt, then that just shows how bad you actually are because you've been trained by two wrestling legends and you STILL come across as incapable and mediocre, you using the move to pin Cadryn doesn't mean a damn thing to me, the dude LITERALLY got trash talked to death by Jim Caedus which shows you how tough he is. I find it interesting you say he's got an "impressive resume" though, he got removed from the final Lethal Lottery tournament match which I was apart of due to not meeting the desired promo obligations and yet its ME that sucks? Like I aforementioned you really do strike me as clueless, downright brain dead even, throwing shit at a wall. I don't NEED to respect Cadryn, I can say whatever the Hell I like about him and he's still not going to screw me over in this match because he has no intention of going after the Trio Titles with you, nice tactic trying to kiss the referees ass to sway this match in your favour though, too bad I saw right through that and Cadryn will too. He's not going to help you. Your powers won't help you and as I said before your Gods won't help you either. Things have changed around here but you are not the catalyst of that change and you won't be one to bring major change in the future. I can't cut it against the younger talents despite the fact that at the age of just 25 I'm one of the youngest on the roster? Again utterly clueless. I am a staple here in XWF and will continue to be long after you've gone or gotten lost in the shuffle of underachieving talent which I wager will be sooner then you think. You wanna talk about taking me to Hell, the dimension of the damned, but when you step into the ring with me, it will be YOU that be damned, it will be YOU who will be experiencing Hell. When you come to New York you're gonna be stepping into MY city, MY home, and that ring is also MY home and when you step into my house I promise you, I'm going to make it perfectly clear just who I am and just what you aren't. I'm Mr FN' Dominance and you're NOT competition for me. You're going to enter Savage a confident faux God and you're going to leave Savage a mortal man, beaten, defeated and most importantly...humbled. Peace.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Drake (04-13-2017), Imperial (04-13-2017), Jane Carver (04-13-2017), JimCaedus (04-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-13-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-14-2017)