Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Only Women Bleed
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-13-2017, 06:34 AM

Thursday, April 13th, 2017
CVS
...Frankfort, Kentucky, U.S.A…

We find Micheal Graves back in the very same CVS pharmacy that he was in exactly one week ago. For those who don’t know, Dolly Waters had sent Micheal out to get her pads. It seemed that the young prodigy was becoming a woman, but still wasn’t responsible enough to remember to purchase the necessities despite the fact that she and Micheal had spent an entire day shopping. What was probably more interesting about this situation was the fact that Micheal Graves spent hours in the CVS, unable to work up the nerve to actually buy the damn things. Maybe it was just general embarrassment over browsing through and purchasing blood rags, or perhaps he felt weird due to the fact that he was there to buy them for a thirteen-year-old girl. Whatever his reasoning, it doesn’t seem to be a problem now. Micheal walks up to the front counter and shoves an older woman out of his way before slamming a pack of Always tampons onto the counter.

”EXCUSE ME!”

Micheal snarls at the woman as he grabs her by the back of the head and slams her face first into the counter. The employee behind the counter throws his hands up as if he is being robbed at gunpoint and slowly backs away. Micheal releases the woman as she falls to the ground sobbing and holding her now broken and bloody nose. Micheal looks back to the cashier as he digs a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and aggressively throws it towards the cashier.

“Keep the fucking change asshole.”

Graves grabs the pack of tampons and walks out of the store and into the chilly night air.

”Gravy, a name that is so drenched in homoeroticy that only Cadryn Tiberus could have come up with it! You are unsure where we stand? REALLY? Let me tell you EXACTLY where we stand. WE-ARE-DONE! I get that you came up idolizing me, you’ve been carrying that Graves trading card since high school. I can’t blame you for that, what kid couldn’t help but look up to me? I’m the true God of Xtreme men, always have been, just ask Peter Gilmour! Now Cadryn, you claim that I’ve been riding your coattails? Sure kid, that makes a ton of sense. I have a far-reaching career that predates yours by over 12 years. I’m a former XWF World Champion, and a former XWF Tag Team Champion, but I needed to ride your coattails… bullshit! It was YOU who needed ME to succeed in this company you fuckwit! Let's look at the facts, shall we?

January 20th, 2016. Does that date sound familiar Cadryn? That was when you made your grand debut in the XWF. You walked into the scene full of yourself thinking that you were going to make a huge impact with your one single VERY short promo, and your obscenely limited wrestling ability that would make David Arquette look like a credible in-ring competitor by comparison. What actually happened was Maria Brink embarrassed you so badly, that you high tailed it out of here never to be seen again. Never that is, until after you saw that your hero had returned. The very second that it was announced that I was returning to this company, guess who showed up? Cadryn Tiberius, now with a new set of ambiguously gay mannerisms and an unhealthy obsession with yours truly. At first, I thought you were just a weird little fuck, and I didn’t want you anywhere near me, but then do you know what happened next? You realized that I could help get you recognized around here, and I realized that you could help me change my image. See, Cadryn wanted to team with Micheal Graves, but he didn’t want to team with “The Dark Warrior”. That guy just didn’t fit the fun loving and joking image that you were trying to create did it? Instead, Cadryn wanted a cartoon character.”

“You need to be more funny Micheal, a line I heard a million times. Finally, I broke down, and I went with it. Suddenly Micheal Graves is on television filling a comedy role and pretending to be a demon. I hated it.”

“I decided to compromise with the idea of comedy. I dropped the demon stuff, and I agreed to pal around with you and Darren Zirado. I’d try to play off of you guys the best that I could. I had always longed to be the hero, to be adored by the fans, and there for a short while I was. In my new role, the fans seemed to take to me like never before. They chanted my name in arenas far and wide, and do you know what I realized very quickly? It was not only a lie but also a weakness! Playing up to the idea of being a hero had cost me the very thing that made me who I am, my edge! Look at what I did to Dolly Waters on Savage! All because I want her title! A hero wouldn’t do that, a hero would wait his turn, a hero would stand up to an evil doer and earn a shot by beating him, but a hero wouldn’t do THAT. Well, I did THAT, I beat that girl until there was nothing left but mush! Now, whenever she is able to crawl out of her hospital bed, she’ll have no choice but to come after me, and when she does, I’ll get what I want.”

“But the question here Cadryn, is what do YOU want? Did you want a friend? Perhaps a hero? Or was it that you just needed a bodyguard the entire time? You said it yourself, you trusted me to protect you, and you will never forgive me for failing. Ok , listen up and listen good. Do you even realize how asinine all of this sounds right now? You’re trying to act like you’re not the faggoty cum stained Cadryn from before, yet this real man needs protecting? You’re not a helpless fucking damsel in distress Cadryn. You should be able to take care of yourself! Don’t blame me because Chris Chaos broke you in half with a spear! Don’t blame me because Peter Gilmour smashed your hand with a hammer. Quit crying about the fact that “Gravy” didn’t save the day and do something about it yourself! Friend, hero, bodyguard, whatever it is that you thought I was to you, I’m not!”

“Oh, and your big excuse for bailing on Dolly Waters is because “from your point of view” she could win it without you? Well, yeah she probably could have, but that’s still no excuse for you to bail on a partner… on TWO partners. It’s ok though, really it is. I couldn’t possibly give a fuck less about Dolly, and I’ve managed to find some new friends... No, BROTHERS in AX3. So you just continue to do you and retreat to that ranch whenever things around here get too tough for you to handle. I’m going to be RIGHT HERE with AX3 kicking ass and taking gold.”

“Medical diaper? Miss Cleo’s Hair Salon? Well, I’ll be damned, looks like you were lying about being finished with the comedy routine, look who just showed up with jokes! That’s cool, I’ve got jokes too…. YOUR ENTIRE CAREER! The past, present, and future, because face it Cadryn, you’re NEVER going to be anything more than a running gag around here, no matter how desperately you want it!”

“Next there is LJ Havok, a guy who titled his last promo “Failure”, and how appropriate that is, because LJ Havok is just that, a FAILURE! After returning to the XWF after a 7-month hiatus, you returned and were inserted for a match for the Hart Championship. Well Havok, it just wasn’t your lucky day, because that match also contained my AX3 brother, Robert Main. Robert won the Hart title and ensured that your big return to the XWF turned out to be nothing more than big fat whiffer, but now bad turns to worse for you, because this time you are stepping into the ring with both Micheal Graves and Robert Main! Two men who are quickly on the rise here in the XWF! Robert Main, never been pinned. Micheal Graves, the most Xtreme entity in the XWF today. Then we have Cadryn Tiberius, a guy who proves time and again that he just doesn’t have the heart to compete at the level needed to TRULY succeed here in the XWF and his partner is a guy who somehow manages to find a way to be even less impressive.”

“The two of you don’t even realize what you’re in for this Saturday. You’re not facing Micheal Graves, you’re not facing Robert Main, you’re facing the team of AX3! Alone we are great, but together WE_ARE_UNSTOPPABLE!”

Micheal smiles as he holds the bag of tampons up for the camera.

”Oh and these? They’re not for Dolly Waters this time. Instead Cadryn, I figured I’d be a pal one last time and buy these to help stop the bleeding from your gaping pussy after Main and I run through you two like a couple of world champion runners crossing the finish line neck and neck.

Micheal begins to laugh as he haphazardly throws the tampons into the backseat of his car, climbs in, and pulls away.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(04-13-2017), Drake (04-13-2017), JimCaedus (04-13-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-13-2017)