Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to hang out with the champ
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-13-2017, 01:42 AM

location: Doc's Hometown, Baltimore Maryland, Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
day:Opening Day of Baseball season: Orioles Home Opener

it's a bright sunshine day in Beautiful Baltimore and Dr. Scott Herrjavech had just asked out the extreme champion Dolly to join him to go watch the first home game of the season for his beloved Baltimore Orioles

while inside the stadium they tour the place and grab some concessions
then go find their seats and while they do Doctor Herrjavech talks to her.

"well, what more can I really say about the Lady of Extreme

I gladly admit i'm quite impressed by you to be sure and am happy you agreed to spend the day with me as i'd like to get to know you a little better and have you and I be friends if you will and I couldn't think a better place to be than here.

I've held many different versions of that title for many different organizations in the past but not here not yet and you and i share the same common knowledge that one must always watch your back for anyone coming after what belongs to you they can be anywhere anytime. but now that I see you with it i wonder naturally how you came across the gold of course and what it's like to be the lady holding the extreme title and of course how often you've had to ensure the boys keep their hands off?" he asks her.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-13-2017, 02:03 AM

Drake was enjoying the game, when he saw Dr. Psycho, with...DOLLY WATERS?! Drake, out of curiosity, decides to introduce himself to the good doctor, see what is going on here.

"So you must be Doctor Psycho."

Drake, extends his hand to him

"Name's Drake. XWF Heavy MetalWeight Champion, and herald of the Apocalypse."

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drake's post:
Dr.Psycho (04-13-2017)
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-13-2017, 02:12 AM

"ah, nice to meet you Drake" he said as the men shake hands

"so, a baseball fan just the same as me? wonderful! you and I can be fast friends i can see that
one of my favorite ways to take a load off when necessity calls that i do so"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
Drake (04-13-2017)
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:

04-13-2017, 02:15 AM

"Indeed Doctor. I've heard quite a lot about you. A former World Heavyweight Champion, IC Champion and Tag Champion. An impressive resume, I must say. And, one would assume, that you have heard about me, have you not?

1 x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-13-2017, 02:23 AM

"I've seen some of your work I'll admit i'm impressed you've quite the future ahead of you and i'm hoping to do the same here as well just the latest stop for me on this crazy train though it does do the heart and mind a good wonder to breathe in the hometown air again every so often
Hate Post Like Post
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:

04-13-2017, 02:30 AM

"Well said. Couldn't put it better myself. Oh, and if you ever want a match for this."

He adjust the Heavy MetalWeight Title, currently on his shoulder.

"Just let me know, and I'll be more than happy to oblige. Anyways, now that I'm here, I suppose I could do with some advice. You see, I'm facing off Trax in 4 days. I was wondering if you have any idea how to get under his skin, play mind games on him, if you will."

1 x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-13-2017, 02:46 AM

"mind games?...haha my specialty! yes I enjoy games of mental chess against my opponents and i think that for you to employ it well you must learn your opponent from start to finish inside and out as if you were to live a day in HIS life to be able to employ the best mind games and really make him think twice about who it is he's dealing with and maybe cause him to rethink his strategy and possibly catch him off guard and leave him flustered and not able to compete at full capacity and once that's done you can continue toying with him all to your hearts content until you drop the hammer with a satisfying boom!"

"and thank you for your offer i think that might be an ideal thing to do"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
Drake (04-14-2017)
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:

04-13-2017, 03:00 AM

Drake clicks his fingers and opens a portal to Hell.

"Aaaah, of course. As insightful as ever Doctor. Thank for the helpful advice, I will be sure to take your advice to heart. For now, I must depart, the stage has been set for the mind games to begin. I thank you again Doctor, and look forward to seeing you soon. Farewell!"

Drake steps through the portal, which closes behind him.

1 x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-13-2017, 04:20 AM

as Doctor H. goes to find his seat for the game he looks around to see where Dolly had went as the top of the 2nd inning begins and he buys a beer from the person going from stand to stand
Hate Post Like Post