Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinnicale of Dominance
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-13-2017, 01:13 AM

Trax teleports in front of Drake as he's walking through the hallways.

Sup Drake, how's things going? Apologies for rolling up on ya like this, I hope you've fully recovered from that ass whooping me and AX3 gave to you.

I saw the promo you uploaded recently and its cute I'll respond properly to it later, but for now I've got other ideas.

Punk listen, I know we've got a match coming up so we save any physicality for inside the ring but I just wanna ruin your day.

I mean you talk a good game but that's all it is , talk, it doesn't mean anything in the long run and I'm going to prove that in our match.

No doubt you think you're gonna be making waves, I see that title on your should and you think that validates your claims, got some bad news for ya.

You're wrong, dead wrong, the title don't make the man, contrary to your deluded believes, you'll find that out soon enough.
I just want to make this clear, I don't need or want your title, for reasons I'll explain in my next promo but simply to dishearten you out of spit I'mma take it right...NOW.

Trax kicks Drake in the gut and doubles him over before lifting him up and hitting him with the O.T.M! Trax then goes for the pin.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-13-2017, 01:27 AM

(04-13-2017, 01:13 AM)Identifying Pins Said: Trax teleports in front of Drake as he's walking through the hallways.

Sup Drake, how's things going? Apologies for rolling up on ya like this, I hope you've fully recovered from that ass whooping me and AX3 gave to you.

I saw the promo you uploaded recently and its cute I'll respond properly to it later, but for now I've got other ideas.

Punk listen, I know we've got a match coming up so we save any physicality for inside the ring but I just wanna ruin your day.

I mean you talk a good game but that's all it is , talk, it doesn't mean anything in the long run and I'm going to prove that in our match.

No doubt you think you're gonna be making waves, I see that title on your should and you think that validates your claims, got some bad news for ya.

You're wrong, dead wrong, the title don't make the man, contrary to your deluded believes, you'll find that out soon enough.
I just want to make this clear, I don't need or want your title, for reasons I'll explain in my next promo but simply to dishearten you out of spit I'mma take it right...NOW.

Trax kicks Drake in the gut and doubles him over before lifting him up and hitting him with the O.T.M! Trax then goes for the pin.

Signature:

XWF Career accompinshments/Highlights:

Was Captain of the winning team "Team Dopinance" at War Games '15
Joint March '17 SOTM (alongside Pin Caedus & Dolly Waters)

Thread Title: Pinnicale of Dominance
Thread Description: Mr Fn' Dompinance setting his sights on Drake!

THRE-NO!
Drake kicks out of the O.T.M, wait a minute, OMG! Drake hit SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!! on Trax.

"Tsk. Don't waste me time with stupid Kliq finisher rip-offs, also, just for future reference-"

Drake then hoists Trax up and hits the original JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB!!

"that is how you do the Jackknife Powerbomb, mortal. See you in 4 days."

Drake then teleports away, while medics tend to Trax.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post