Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Change
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-12-2017, 11:35 PM

Oh how his situation had changed. 5 days ago, Drake had just won the X-Treme Championship from Dolly Waters just after Lethal Lotto. Since then he had lost the title, won the Heavy MetalWeight title, lost it, then won it again, overall, an eventful few days. Currently Drake was backstage on Steven Saylor's Talk Show: "XWF LIVE! With Steven Saylors", getting ready to make his entrance.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest tonight, a man who has made a massive impact since his debut. The man who attacked AX3 a few days ago, and the man who will face "Mister F'n Dominance" in five days. The 2-Time and NEW Heavy MetalWeight Champion. "The Anti-Christ of XWF" DRAKE!!

15 Minutes by Shattered Skies starts playing as all the lights in the arena goes. The X-Tron displays the word "Anti-Christ", when the guitars kick in, there is a large amount of strobe lighting, when the beat drops, the word "Anti-Christ" is still there, but now a background of the image below is also there.
[Image: pageimage-483484-5139868-_dsc9939_gif.gif]

Drake then walks out to a very loud chorus of boos, Drake himself smiles very smugly before lifting the Heavy MetalWeight Championship above his head, and popping the belt on his shoulder, flipping over several fans on his way down. He then steps onto the stage and shakes Saylor's hand, before sitting down.

"Drake, welcome to the show."

"Thank you Saylors, nice place you've got here, I must admit."

"No problem Drake, now, to cut straight to the chase. In 5 days, on Savage, you will face Trax on 17th April, and if you are somehow able to win, he and Cadryn Tiberius, who will be the special guest ref for your match, will team with you on May 5th, to take on AX3. I'm going to ask you honestly: Do you think you can beat Trax?"

Drake chuckles before answering

"Well, Saylors, I'll just quickly adress AX3. Guys, you may have left me laying, but you'll need to do more than THAT to pin me. Now, allow me to give an honest answer. Hell.Yes. I not only think I can beat Trax, I know I can beat this mortal, Mortal Kombat reject. Seriously, this guy is a ripoff Johnny Cage, with slightly more advanced powers (that are at pre-school) level to mine and without the good gimmick, how the fuck did Netherrelms not sue for this shit?"

Drake and audience laugh before Drake continues

"Now, I've got a tape from earlier today recorded by Trax, mortals in the truck, please. Roll the footage."

The screen switches to Trax, from earlier that day.
Mister Fn Dominance Said:Wanna be God or not I'm smashing you into the ground like it ain't nothing with the O.T.M or kicking your teeth into your throat with the REAL Trap Silencer not your Walmart discount version. Then Cadryn's gonna count the pin and that's a wrap. He might even do a fast count because believe me even he don't wanna team with you and I don't wanna team with EITHER of you. Cadryn's a let down when it comes to tag teaming, ask Dolly or Graves. And Drake, well my moneys on you being a big let down in this match in general, a huge waste of my time and superior skill, then you'll disappear and fade into obscurity with the other cookie cutter bitch asses that got exposed as not being able to hack it when put up against top tier greatness.

"Trax, gotta say, that is the closest thing you've done to damage since I first met you. You claim that I am a "Wanna be"? I've become a X-Treme Champion; a 2 time Heavy MetalWeight Champion, beat the ref for our match, AND, if your ass actually did some remembering, I kicked AX3's asses, and left one of 'em with tacks in his jaw. Bitch what have you done recently, you've reached the Final of Lethal Lotto 4, become Superstar of The Month aaand...yep, that's it, and I've only been here what, 5 days, you've been here all that time, and you're not even a multi-time world champion. The only reason I decide I wanted you on my team is because you've faced off against AX3, you lost, but that's beside the point, you've faced them, that means you know how I can beat them."

Now you're telling me, that you are top tier greatness. Let me ask you two things Trax. A) if this was the case, then pray tell: Why, oh why, did you not win the 24/7 Briefcase? It's because you're weak, Trax. You may have powers: Teleportation, energy projection, healing, but they are nothing compared to mine and B) Why do I have a title on my shoulder...and you don't. Also, you say that my verison of the Trap Silencer is a "Walmart discount"?"

Drake snickers, as the fans boo.

"Trax, mate, you stole your finishers from Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels, the latter of whom trained me, might I retaliate? So I think I have a right to use a superkick, don't you? Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I used "your" superkick againto pin Cadryn for the Heavy MetalWeight title. You called Cadryn a let down as well? Trax, I least I have respect for Cadryn, yeah sure, he may not have done too much, but for what he's done, it's a damn impressive resume."

"There's a change coming Trax, a changing of the guard. You are the old guard,
a guard that, whilst impressive in their accomplishments, is old, decaying, and just not able to cut it anymore, against the new, younger talent. Trax, it is not I who will fade into obscurity but it is you that,well."

Drake starts to sing a familar tune

"You'll fade away and classify yourself as OBSELETE!.

A chant of OBSELETE! can be heard from the fans before Drake continues.

"The apocalypse cannot be stopped, and I am its herald. My name is Drake, and Trax...you "dominance" is about to come to an end."

Drake then stands up and walks back up the ramp, being booed the whole way.

Drake wonders through a portal, and stands next to two giant obsidian doors, he then faces the camera.

"Trax, when I beat you, your soul will come here. Welcome to the dimension of the damned, welcome to the true land of fire, welcome...to Hell."

The doors open and the image below appears through the doors.
[Image: hell-211.jpg]
To be continued in Change Part 2: Angels and Demons

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Drake's post:
Imperial (04-13-2017), JimCaedus (04-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-13-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-13-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-13-2017)