Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
DQ History Repeats Itself...
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-12-2017, 06:02 PM

well, well, well. so I get the honor of facing a man who considers himself royalty by calling himself Imperial.

imperial???

ha

ha ha

hahahahahaha!

you'll have to forgive me greatly! I cannot help but to laugh!

you see! I am a man whose favorite hobby is to study the world's history and in honesty if i had a nickel for every so called person of royal status that ended up meeting his or her downfall i would be a rich man!

dont believe me you say? well let me show you!

take Caesar Augustus for one he was assassinated by his fellow Senators
let me tell you his story so you have an idea of where I'm going here....

In 46 BC, Caesar gave himself the title of "Prefect of the Morals". He was given the title of "Father of the Fatherland" and "imperator".Coins bore his likeness, and he was given the right to speak first during Senate meetings. so basically he did what he wanted when he wanted and everybody else just had to "deal with it" if you will and as you'll see yes...boy did they ever "deal with it" alright!
hahahaha!

Led by Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus, and Marcus Junius Brutus, they stabbed Julius Caesar to death in a location adjacent to the Theatre of Pompey on the Ides of March (March 15), 44 BC. Caesar was the dictator of the Roman Republic at the time, having recently been declared dictator perpetuo by the Senate.

and can I forget to mention Napoleon the poor fool...I certainly think not! as history puts it he was in Exile on the Isle of St Helena.

Now, Napoleon had an extensive and powerful influence on the modern world, bringing liberal reforms to the numerous territories that he conquered and controlled and then In Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte was crowned Napoleon I, the first Frenchman to hold the title of emperor in a thousand years. Pope Pius VII handed Napoleon the crown that the 35-year-old conqueror of Europe placed on his own head.

in the end he got his ass whipped not once but twice by the duke of wellington and his boys and died in exile!

Nor can i forget the most silliest way to go out yet when you are the ruler of a country in revolt...even saying the wrong thing can get you in big trouble such the case with poor Marie Antoinette

During the Revolution, after the government had placed the royal family under house arrest in the Tuileries Palace in October 1789, several events linked to Marie Antoinette, in particular the June 1791 attempt to flee, and her role in the War of the First Coalition, had disastrous effects on French popular opinion.

and as if that weren't bad enough this happened....

It’s one of the most famous quotes in history. At some point around 1789, when being told that her French subjects had no bread, Marie-Antoinette (bride of France’s King Louis XVI) supposedly sniffed, “Qu’ils mangent de la brioche”—“Let them eat cake.” With that callous remark, the queen became a hated symbol of the decadent monarchy and fueled the revolution that would cause her to (literally) lose her head several years later.

so you see Imperial? you see how the mighty have fallen? and do you suppose you will be any different than they will when facing me on Savage? you'd better pray that you will because if not...well.... I Think you'll find that the head who who wears the crown is very heavy and for those who forget their place and get too complacent with their power you'll find that there's quite the heavy little penalty tax to pay for that" hahahahaha!!

Dr. Psycho smiles as he sits in his chair surrounded by the paintings of the three people he mentioned behind him as the scene ends.

edited this post - 04-13-2017 12:00 AM

Review

Edit Hate Post Like Post