Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
False Prophets
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-12-2017, 12:20 PM

APRIL IST...SEVERAL HOURS BEFORE LETHAL LOTTERY.

Trax walked quickly through the hallways of his mothers nursing home, it had been just a couple of hours since he and the genetically enhanced clone of Shane Grimson had banded together and took down Agent Reeves and his cohorts, Trax had left the Agent where he laid, no longer considering a threat, a decision he would later regret? Perhaps, but Trax wasn't thinking about that now, after dealing with the Agent Trax had watched the last promo of one of his Lethal Lottery opponent's Jim Caedus, not a lot of what Caedus has said to Trax has stuck in his head, nothing ever said by his opponents usually did, if there was one thing Trax was great at beside being a professional wrestler it was being dismissive...however...one thing Caedus said to Trax did play in his mind, something that didn't even have anything to do with the upcoming match, but something much more personal.

"Trax, if you recently found out you can magically heal others after pulling pellets outta my chest then why the fuck haven't you healed your own momma?"

How?

How the FUCK did he overlook that? How did the thought of trying that go completely over his head? Trax had been so caught up, so focused, on winning the Lethal Lottery tournament, that during it nothing else mattered...literally nothing.

Caedus was right, Trax now had the power to CURE his comatose mother, and he had done NOTHING about it.

Until now.

Trax rounded the corner to see a nurse come out of a room and enter the Hallway, his mothers room, the nurses notices him and smiles.

There you are, I've just finished checking up on her, is everything OK? Its unlike you to schedule such a sudden last minute visit like this.

Yes I know, I'm fine, no time to explain.

Trax rushes pass the nurse and opens the door behind her to see his mother in her bed as always. Before the nurse can utter another word Trax enters the room and closes the door behind him walking up to his mothers bedside as she stares blankly into space not acknowledging him. A thousand thoughts ran through Trax's mind as he stared at his mom. Was this going to work? What was he going to say to her if it did? They hadn't been able to have a proper conversation in years...what would she say to him? Is she aware of everything he's been up to while she's been in this state? Being a part time wrestler part time superhero. What would she have to say about it? Would she be proud? Or would she voice her concern, maybe even displeasure? Trax's mind continued to race as he raised his hands slowly.

Ok...here goes nothing.

Trax's eyes begin to glow amber as he focuses his energy...then...his hands begin to glow, and then his entire body as the energy flowing inside him exudes out and washes over his body as he places his hands around his mothers head and focuses, Trax's energy envelopes them both as he strained and grinds his teeth focusing with all his might, concentrating, attempting to heal the damage inflicted on his mothers brain. A minute passes, then two, then several more as Trax's continues to attempt to heal his mother the same way he healed Caedus and even himself not too long ago. Trax's eyes flicker back to their normal hue as the energy diminishes and Trax begins to breath heavily as he sweat runs down his brow, physically drained from trying to focus his energy, to no effect, as his mother continues to stare blankly into space.

I don't understand...why didn't that work.

Trax looks up at the ceiling.

Please, I know you're listening.

Because they're limits to your power.

Trax looks behind him to see the dark man in the white suit who looks suspiciously like Morgan Freeman, the man that has presented themselves to Trax numerous times now, the first time when Trax shot and killed, only to be brought back by this man, the man claiming to be none other then the ALL-FATHER himself, sitting nonchalantly on a wooden chair propped up against a wall, watching Trax.

You only have the power to heal fresh physical wounds, not ones such as this, this is out of your power I'm afraid.

Why...why have you forsaken me?

Forsaken you? I've given you wealth and superstardom which is what you dreamed of. I've bought you back from the verge of death multiple times, forsaken you? No I have blessed you, for I have a big plans for you.

Fuck your PLANS....everybody seems to have a "plan" for me these days, I don't want anything to do with it, if these powers I have can't help me HERE, if you WON'T help me HERE, I don't want your goddamn blessing and you and everyone else can leave me the fuck alone!

The man raises an eyebrow.

If that's what you wish, are you sure?

Before Trax can answer the door swings open and the nurse Trax rushed past enters the room looking concerned.

Is everything OK in here? I heard...shouting.

Trax looks at the nurse then back at the chair the man was sitting in. Gone. He then looks at the clock on the wall. His flight to North Korea departs in just an hour, if he doesn't leave now, he'd have to teleport, and God knows the amount of strain teleporting such a vast distance would leave on his body. Trax looks back at the nurse and nods.

Everything's fine.

Trax then turns to look at his mother.

I'm sorry...I tried. I have to go. I love you.

Trax walks out the room past the puzzled nurse as the scene fades.

Few Hours Later.

The scene opens in a undisclosed location in a small room where the man known as " Agent Reeves" is tied down on a steel chair, his usually neatly slicked back hair looking messy and unkempt, his head bowed, face still showing the signs of his confrontation with Trax and the Shane Grimson clone, cuts and bruises all over. The door to the room opens and in walks the old man simply known as "Gravestone" followed by two armed men.

Look at me Reeves.

Reeves tilts his head up on command, eyes swollen and bloodshot.

Mr Gravestone, please, I tried...

Tried and failed, Trax is still alive, and the Shane Grimson clone? Where is he?

I don't...I don't know.

He's looking for us?

Yes...

Unfortunate, well Reeves you know what happens now, I have to clean up your mess, and tie up loose ends.

Gravestone makes a hand gesture and one of the armed men points their gun at Agent Reeves.

Starting with you.

Please I...

BANG.

The armed man shoots Agent Reeves in the head, blood and brain matter splattering the wall behind. Gravestone calmly turns around to exit the room.

Clean this mess up, we've got work to do.

Gravestone walks out the room leaving the men and the dead Agent Reeves who is still tied to the chair sitting in a pool of his own blood as the scene fades.

PRESENT DAY.

Trax is at his office desk, looking stoic as ever as he focuses straight forward at the camera.

Waddup XWF. Trax here. Lethal Lottery has come and gone and here I sit without the 24/7 briefcase, no excuses to be made Jim Caedus was the better man that night and his victory was well earned, despite losing I still showed why I will forever be cemented as XWF elite when I helped tear the house down putting on a CLASSIC with the current TV champ and now Mr 24/7 Jim Caedus and current Xtreme Champion Dolly Waters hence why all THREE of us are joint March SOTM's as revealed on Savage. Speaking of Savage, I Mr Dominance am preparing to make my Savage DEBUT, in my home city no less in Madison Square Garden. Which is a massive deal and means this Savage is going to be sell out, because right here in New York no XWF Superstar is a bigger draw then yours truly. Fact.

Heres another fact, Kato has been trying to get me to appear on Savage ever since he took it over, he knows a ratings rising world class athlete when he sees one obviously and he knows his pockets are gonna become hella fat after this Savage, you're welcome Kato. I told him I'd make a one-off appearance on Savage after LL and true to my word I've been booked and have a match against the newcomer known as Drake.

Now this Drake character is an interesting guy, claims he is the vessel that will bring the Apocalypse and death to those that oppose him. Did I say interesting? I meant completely fucking unoriginal I've seen this gimmick how many times now? Shit the first person I EVER wrestled called themselves Apocalypse and span the exact same shit story you are right now Drake. How's that all working out for you? The whole bringing death to your competition thing I mean. You lost your debut match which isn't a great start lets be honest, then after winning the Xtreme title off Dolly Waters she wins it back after you was too stupid to realize she was pinning you and you've been chasing it ever since, or did you pack that in already and decided to settle for the Heavymetalweight which you've luckily been able to win...off the guy that's refereeing our match, opps. Maybe not so lucky.

Lets give the people at home a lil' backstory, you called out the newly formed stable AX3 to a match for the Trio Titles, I heard you yappin' backstage and I just got overwhelmed with the urge to TRAP SILENCE you kid. It'd take a SOLID team to beat the team of Caedus, Grave and Main and from what I've seen so far a trio team with you on it can't be considered solid no matter HOW good the other two members are. You're already clearly in over your head and I wanted to prove that to you before you go full with this prophet bullshit. You're a false prophet. You're no Godly death bringer, just a man that can bleed and get his ass whooped like all other men. AX3 have already slapped you around and so have I when you had the audacity to jack my finisher, motherfucker I don't need you promoting my TRAP SILENCER I'm already over so get off my dick, come up with your own shit and quit jacking mines.

If you beat me, me and Cadryn have to team with you against AX3. I keep hearing you yappin' as you do so eloquently about when you beat me you're winning the Trio Titles. When you beat me? Keep dreaming. You fancy yourself some sort of God well bitch I'm The Incredible Hulk and this is a preview of our upcoming match.

[Image: the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif]

Wanna be God or not I'm smashing you into the ground like it ain't nothing with the O.T.M or kicking your teeth into your throat with the REAL Trap Silencer not your Walmart discount version. Then Cadryn's gonna count the pin and that's a wrap. He might even do a fast count because believe me even he don't wanna team with you and I don't wanna team with EITHER of you. Cadryn's a let down when it comes to tag teaming, ask Dolly or Graves. And Drake, well my moneys on you being a big let down in this match in general, a huge waste of my time and superior skill, then you'll disappear and fade into obscurity with the other cookie cutter bitch asses that got exposed as not being able to hack it when put up against top tier greatness. Best pray to your Gods for a miracle boy, but something I've learnt recently is God can't save anyone, and come Savage your Gods won't be able to save you. Hail Mary? Nah...Hail Trax motherfucker.

Fade.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(04-13-2017), Drake (04-12-2017), JimCaedus (04-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-12-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-12-2017)