Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 4/08/17
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2017, 07:13 PM

[Image: k6XGnt9.jpg]

APRIL 8TH, 2017
LIVE! FROM CHESAPEAKE ARENA

IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA

Featuring Special Guest House Band...

THE SMASHINNGG PUMMPPKKIINS!

And-

Here-

We-

GO!!

* SHOW OPENING *

The winds of change come,
Finding new places to dwell,
New stories to lead you on.

In my story there are chapters,
Arrival, becoming, and changing.

I will stop at nothing to cement it,
My heart bleeds the same red,
But my soul burns a deeper tone.

My soul is...

Unstoppable.

Jim Caedus closes the locker room medicine cabinet mirror. His eyes burn toward the camera. Cut the familiar eyes of Mike Stump.

Stump:
Listen, I was gone last week, everyone saw Jim fill in... so it has been handed down that he and I will split matches on Savage. What a treat for the fans to get the best two voices in the business! We have a huge show planned today, a real blockbuster! This is the first Savage since Lethal Lottery, and the entire landscape has changed! We have a new Uni-

DIE MF DIE by Dope hits and Chaos is seen on the ramp. He make a bee line for the ring, but first makes sure he snatches the mic away from Tigs on the outside first. Climbing up the steps, and through the ropes his music cuts as he brings the mic to his lips.

Chaos: VINCENT LANE, get your washed up Motley Crue ass out here! We have to talk!

There was no reply. The crowd waits in anticipation.

Chaos: LANE! I will come back there and if I come back there so help me god I will drag-----

Vinnie's face appears on the X-Tron. He appears to be in an office of some sort. Small words on the bottom of the screen say "via satellite".

Lane: Chris.....what are you bitching about now? We have a show to do. The first Savage after Lottery.

Chaos: This show is going NOWHERE unless I get what I want, Lane. YOU SCREWED ME.

Lane: I am sorry the way things worked out Chris, but I didn't "screw you." You screwed yourself.

Chaos is pulling his hair in the ring, freaking out.

Chaos: LANE! I want an apology! And I want a rematch!

Lane: I am not apologizing, first off---

Chaos: And I want my rematch, TONIGHT!

Lane laughs a bit to himself.

Lane: The ONLY way the Universal Title is defended tonight will be if Caedus cashes in. Reno and you WILL be in the same ring, but on the same team. So I suggest you quit your bitching and get ready. You will get another shot one day, but its not tonight.

Chaos: LANE---

Lane: Get out of MY ring, and lets have a fucking show tonight.

Chaos: I AM THE SHOW. You are going to regret this Lane.....

Lane: I doubt that. Guys, get this lunatic out of my ring.

Just then, Gabe Reno's music hits. WELCOME TO scrolls over the XTron then RENO-ERSE in bold font with strobes.

Oklahoma City PD and Security come out onto the rampway. Behind them is Gabe Reno. He holds up the newly re-designed Uni Title Belt. Chaos jumps out of the ring and rushes towards him. Security steps forward and meets him half way. The 10 man security team is holding Chaos back as Reno stands there smiling before putting the belt over his shoulder.

Stump:
My God! This night is going to be explosive! These two men are partners tonight! How in the hell can they co exist?! HOW THE HELL WILL ME AND JIM!?

Opening Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Television Championship Match

SHADE

- vs -
CHAMPION
JIM CAEDUS ©

PER RULE: 15 Minute Time Limit * Weekly Title Defense
MATCH TYPE: Normal Match * First Fall * DQ * Count Out
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Jim keeps rolling on over this guy or that guy in the locker room week after week, but can Shade cast a shadow that will foil the attempt to retain the Savage high ground once and for all? Or will Caedus keep dominating anyone in his path to stay relevant and keep his Championship focus on his way to the top?

Mike Stump: "Here comes the challenger “The Prince of Death” SHADE!"

Stump looks over at Jim Ross as their eyes meet both wanting to call every match in secret hatred of the other but professionally go along with the plan... for now. As the Arena becomes pitch black suddenly black w blue lighting then goes on and the X-tron Show Shade's mask enter the screen and the wording appears saying ''Death Walks Among You'', smoke begins to fill the arena and shattered glass falls from the entrances way as a crow flies out of the entrance to the stage. It then begin to circle the stage before Shade walk onto the stage with Hope and gesture a gun with one hand and pretend to shoot (basically Kenny Omega bullet club gesture in his entrance). The crow then land on Hope's left shoulder.

They walk to the announcer area where there is a chair for Hope. Hope kisses his mask around the cheek area and the crow then lays in between Hope's knees. Shade then removes his trench-coat and lays it beside Hope, He then walks up then steps until he reaches the apron. He then walks across the apron until he reaches the middle where he does Kenny Omega's gun shoot taunt, He gets into the ring.

Mike Stump: "And now the XWF TV Champion is coming to the ring. Jim Caedus!!"

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates, Mr. 24/7, the XWF Television and Federweight Champion Jim Caedus, one strap over each shoulder and briefcase in one hand, steps out as the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion though he appears to be energized by the support. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television and Federweight Titles lovingly upon it, hands the 24/7 Briefcase to an official then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

DING DING DING

15:00

Jim Caedus and Shade pace around the ring. Caedus motions for Shade to act. Caedus ducks a fist by Shade. Shade turns around, and Caedus hits him with a few knife edge chops to the chest. Shade stumbles backwards. Caedus comes off of the ropes, and hits a running double axe handle that knocks Shade down. Shade gets up to his feet, and Caedus hits a standing drop kick that sends Shade to the mat again. Caedus backs away from Shade and him to get up to his feet, and once he does get up to his feet, Caedus hits a kick to the gut that doubles him over, and then he puts on a side headlock, and he takes him down to the mat. Caedus puts on the pressure, and he gets up to his feet. Once he gets back up to his feet Shade looks for a way out of the hold, and Shade is able to get to the side of Caedus, and he goes for a belly to back suplex, but Caedus rolls out of the back, and Shade turns around to catch a kick from Caedus. Caedus hops on one foot, and he is able to counter this with an enziguri that connects to the side of the head. Shade stumbles around. Caedus waits as Shade stumbles towards him. Caedus hits a kick to the gut, and delivers a snap suplex.

Mike Stump: "Nearly 3 minutes have elapsed and Jim Caedus is just dominating the action in the ring Colton."

Colton Kato: "You’re damn right he is. Look at all of those accolades Jim carries to the ring with him, he earned them by being the dominating force that we’re seeing tonight Mike."

Caedus goes into the cover, and Mika Hunt counts the pin

KICKOUT!

Mike Stump: "I wouldn't have been surprised if that was it Colton."

Colton Kato: "Really? I would have. I think that Shade’s too stupid to know when he should give it up."

12:53

Caedus gets up to his feet, and he talks down to the ref for her count. Shade is still down. Caedus picks him up, but Shade throws his hands off of him. Shade hits a European uppercut that sends Jim flying backwards and leaves him a little stunned, but he is able to recover fairly quickly and he throws a fist to the face of Shade, but he blocks it and fires back with a few shots of his own. Shade is then able to set up Caedus, and he hits a belly to back suplex that leaves Caedus stunned. Shade takes a few moments to rest up as Jim Caedus gets up to his feet, and he sees that there is a chance to get this match back under his control. He charges, and he goes for a clothesline, but it’s ducked under by Shade. Shade continues to the ropes, and he bounces off of the ropes, and he comes at Caedus with a clothesline. Caedus ducks the clothesline and rushes towards the ropes firing back with a clothesline of his own.

Mike Stump: "Jim Caedus just flipped Shade inside out with that clothesline!"

11:21

Caedus lays in wait as Shade slowly gets back to his feet. Caedus rushes in and goes on the offensive with a right, left, right punch combination. Shade staggers about as Jim swings his body weight around to connect with a devastating Purgatory Punch.

Mike Stump: "Shade is out cold, my God that’s it folks, this one’s over!"

Jim casually walks over to the fallen Shade. Caedus leans down and grabs a fist full of Shades mask, pulling him up from the mat slightly.

”YOU’RE VERY PRESENCE IN MY RING OFFENDS ME!”

Caedus looking agitated, pulls Shade up to his feet.

Colton Kato: "No Mike, this isn’t over because Jim Caedus says it’s not."

Caedus hits the ropes and comes in hot trying to hit the Wrexus Plexus, but Shade comes to life and spins out of the way. Caedus stumbles and turns around only to be hit with a bicycle kick! Caedus stumbles back and hits the ropes, bouncing back towards Shade. Shade kicks him in the gut and lifts him up onto his shoulders.

C
R
A
D
L
E

S
H
O
C
K

Mike Stump: "Holy shit! Shade might have it!"

Colton Kato: "No way! Come on Jimmy!"

Mike Stump: "Way to not be biased Colten!"

Colton Kato: "Awww shut up!"

Shade hooks the leg and Mika drops down for the count.

THREE!

Mike Stump: "No! Jim with the shoulder up at the last second!"

Colton Kato: "Thank God!"

7:39

Shade buries his head into the palms of his hands, he can’t believe it. Jim starts to move, slowing getting up to his knees. Shade quickly jumps to his feet and rushes at Jim. Shade grabs Jim and lifts him up for a Tombstone Piledriver. The crowd jumps to their feet in anticipation of seeing this legendary move executed live. Jim begins kicking his feet and managed to flip over Shade, holding on to him and reversing positions. Now it’s Jim setting up to hit the Tombstone on Shade! Shade is having none of it though, he copies what Jim just did to him and manages to reverse the position again! Shade drops to his knees as Jim’s head makes a thunderous thud into the mat. Shade places his hands on Jim’s chest as Mika Hunt slides into count the fall.

THR….

Jim kicks out!

Mike Stump: "There is literally no quit in that man!"

Colton Kato: "That’s why he’s a champion Mike."

Shade jumps to his feet and gets into the face of Mika Hunt. He’s waving his finger in her face wildly and arguing the count. Behind him, Jim is slowly getting up again. He’s up to one knee and trying to collect himself after taking two big moves back to back. Mika begins arguing back at Shade, not willing to accept his shit. As the two go back and forth, Jim manages to stand up and walk up behind Shade with his chest puffed out looking madder than hell.

Mike Stump: "SHADE, YOU HAD BETTER LOOK BEHIND YOU!"

Mika, notices Caedus behind Shade. She smiles and looks Shade directly in the eyes before signaling for him to look behind him. Before Shade can react, Caedus lifts him up in an Argentine backbreaker.

K A T A B A S I S !

Jim with the pin!

THREE!

Mike Stump: "Jim Caedus with another successful Television Title defense! Is there anyone on the roster who can take that belt from this man!?"

Colton Kato: "So far nobody from Cadryn to Thomas Nixon has been able to step up to the challenge Mike. We’ll just have to see what I can throw together next week."

Jim slowly gets to his feet, obviously still feeling the effects from that Tombstone. Mika Hunt hands him his TV and Featherweight titles along with his 24/7 Briefcase. Jim raises his arms with both titles in one hand and the briefcase in the other as we cut to commercial.

Still Champion:
Jim Caedus

* SEGMENT *

In the locker room we see Jim Caedus, fresh off his match with shade. He is still sweaty, and his beard is a darker shade than normal due to it. Just then we heard the door open and the camera pans to Chaos and Jenny Myst. He has his XWF=CHAOS tee on and she has on a teal dress.

Chaos: Jim Caedus, the Television Champ, the baddest motherfucker in the building. Whats up my man!

He puts a hand up for a high five, but Jim just stares a hole through him.

Chaos: Okay, high fives aren't your thing. No worries. Hey! That's a nice briefcase you've got there. Free shot, any title you want. Whenever you want......

Caedus continues to stare at him.

Chaos points at the belt over Jim's shoulder.

Chaos: But that's the issue. You've already got a belt. You know the rules about being a double champion. And you saw what happened to me inside that cage at Lethal Lottery......

Caedus isn't wavering.

Chaos: This TV title thing is good for you man. It is a good gig. It is your legacy. It is what you have become known for. You're a better TV champ than Dolly Waters EVER was......so I've got a proposition for ya. How about you let me take care of that briefcase for ya, and I'll cash it on on Gabe, tonight, and you can go on being the TV champ and kicking ass and making a legacy. I mean, we all know the TV title is prestigious, old school...badass...

Caedus looks down at the briefcase, then at his belt, then back at the briefcase. He huffs.

Jenny has positioned herself behind him.

Chaos: Here, let me show you exactly what is in store for you. Not only do you get to keep that shiny belt there...

He taps the belt on Jim's shoulder

Chaos: .....but you can make something else shiny as well.

He nods.

Jenny begins to rub Jim Caedus's shoulders, mid section---her hand slips below the screen. She blows in his ear and whispers something. He loosens up a bit.

Chaos: Just hand me that briefcase, and you can spend the rest of the evening with her. You know I deserve that rematch, and I know you could releave a little of that stress, big man!

Jenny's arm is working below the camera screen. She runs it back up his chest, to his beard. She blows softly on the back of his neck.

He looks at Jenny and shakes his head, pulling the briefcase away and staring at Chaos before walking off screen.

Jenny looks dissapointed.

Chaos: Damnit! Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit!

He punches the wall. As he turns around to leave he bumps into Micheal Graves, who has a smile on his face.

Chaos: What the hell do YOU want?!

Graves: What, no free handy for me too?

Chaos: Get the hell out of here, before I MAKE you get out of here.

Graves: Whoa, whoa, whoa, big guy. This isn't even your locker room. Decaf, Chris. Jesus. But I knew you were here. Look, you had a proposition for Jim, I've got one for you!

Chris stares at him, his teeth gnashed.

Graves: You know about AX3, I assume. You know what it stands for. Arrogant, Aggressive, Assholes. I think you'd be a perfect fit, man!

Chaos stares at Graves.

Graves: I mean, you are Arrogant, I think we ALL can agree with that. You are one of the most Aggressive men I have ever seen both in and out of the ring. And well....lets face it, Chris, you're an Asshole. You meet the criteria! You could be the face of the new era!

Chaos huffs a few times, Jenny gives him resting bitch face.

Graves: Just think about it. I'll see ya out there!

He pats Chris on the shoulder, then smacks Jenny's ass before exiting off camera. Chaos is breathing heavy, staring at Graves as he leaves. The camera pans back to the arena.

Stump:
WOW! HUGE proposition there from Graves! Will Chaos accept?! And where is my hand job! I could use one right about now! But, anyway, we have more action starting right now on SAVAGE Saturday Night!
The shot pans to Thaddeus Duke watching a monitor backstage.

Second Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
DANNY
IMPERIAL

- vs -
VASQUEZ
PER RULE: One on One Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Standard Rules * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Two newcomers square off that have had a lot to say in little time in XWF. Can Danny Imperial prove he is here to dominate, or will Vasquez halt his reign with a quick loss at Savage? Will we learn who each man is, or hear more chatter before they make their names in a match that captivates the masses of XWF Universal acclaim?

Mike Stump: "Here comes the challenger “The King of the Jungle” Danny Imperial!"

"Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain, light on his feet. He's dressed in his usual open cotton white half-sleeved shirt, royal blue briefs, knee high black boots and open finger tape all the way up to his elbows.

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsy's in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He holds both hands up into the air, his ring finger and index finger bent, to create a tri-pronged crown symbol.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

Mike Stump: "And here comes Danny’s opponent, Vlad Vasquez!"

His music bleeds out over the PA system, and Vlad Vasquez casually strolls out to the ring. He's never in any hurry, and any opportunity to make his opponent wait as long as possible, is an opportunity he's going to take.

Eventually Vasquez makes his way up to the ring apron, where he finally enters through the middle and top ropes and takes off his jacket, tossing it to the outside.

Colton Kato: "Vesquez is making his debut here tonight against another impressive newcomer, Danny Imperial."

Mike Stump: “Danny made his debut last week during the Lethal Lottery preshow when he scored an impressive victory over former XWF Universal Champion Scully. ”

Colton Kato: "Yes, but it will be interesting to see what Vlad Vesquez can bring to the ring tonight. Danny may have had an impressive victory last week, but I hear that Vesquez is quite the technician."

DING DING DING

The bell sounds as both men slowly walk towards one another, meeting in the center of the ring. Vesquez begins to flap his gums and poke his finger into the chest of Imperial. Danny looks down to his chest with a look of disgust, then looks back up to Vesquez.

Mike Stump: “It looks like Vesquez may have just made a mistake.”

Danny throws a series of stiff right hands upside the head of Vesquez causing him to stumble back with each blow. Danny wraps his arms around Vesquez’s waist and hits the Imperius Rex! Danny quickly tries for a cover.

THREE!

Mike Stump: “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! DANNY IMPERIAL WITH THE VICTORY IN UNDER A MINUTE!”

Colton Kato: "Believe it Mike, Danny Imperial is proving to be one of the most impressive newcomers the XWF has seen in some time. I think this guy has a bright future ahead of him."

Mike Stump: “Wait, weren’t you pulling for Vesquez at the start of this match?”

Colton Kato: "No Mike, I simply pointed out that he was an enigma, not he’s not, he’s a chump."

Danny stands up and raises both hands to either side of his head, motioning as if he is removing a crown from his head. He then kneels down and places the imaginary crown onto the chest of Vlad Vesquez.

Winner:
Danny Imperial

* NAUGHTY COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Third Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
Z
- vs -
DREZDIN

- vs -
ROMAN
WULFRUN

PER RULE: Triple Threatt Elimination Bout
MATCH TYPE: Eliminate Until One is Standing * Winner is #1 Contender to Television Championship

BACKSTORY
- vs -- vs -
Z and Drezdin wanted a match like no other to reestablish themselves on the main stage of XWF. Now, on Saturday Night, throw in Wulfrun's unexpected return and suddenly a unique match turns into an all out battle for survival. Can Z or Drezdin deliver on their ambitions, or will Roman make this the beginning of a new empire on his way to conquer a new version of XWF than what he departed from way back when?

Stump:
And here we go! Mike Stump special for this bout. Triple Threat for the Number 1 Contender ship for Jim Caedus's TV title! This should be a fun one!

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a triple threat match for the Number 1 Contendership for the Television Title!

The arena goes completely black for a moment, then the lights start to pulsate as the music starts to blare through the PA system.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first, from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada......DREZDIN

As soon as the pyro goes off the lights turn on, the people in the arena turn silent, the people are at awe and shock on how massive he is. He starts walking down the ramp, he yells out...IT'S GO TIME!, then he stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath. He approaches the ring, then he grabs the rope ring rope gets unto the ring aparon goes over the top rope then walks towards the middle of the ring. He raises his left hand as the pyro goes off.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, from Los Angeles, California, Roman Wulfrun!

Dead man's party hits and a few moments later and limo rolls into the area by the stage. Roman's English butler Jenkins gets out of the driver seat, walks over to and opens the door and out steps Roman. Sometimes he'll throw out money to fans or he'll Jenkins slap them with a sliver platter for touching him. Then he goes to the ring and waits for the match to start as sips on a glass of Johnnie Walker or Cognac that his butler had made for him.

Tig O' Bitties: And finally.....from the land of the unknown, the mysterious one........Z!

Z appaears on the ramp on about the 5th or 6th note. He sees Wulfruns limo. He tilts his head to one side. Jenkins is yelling at him not to touch it, and Wulfrun orders the butler down to make sure Z doesn't touch it.

Z walks over and begins to rub the sides. Jenkins has his platter, he goes to hit Z but Z ducks, firing an uppercut. When Jenkins goes down, and his tray goes flying, Z begins to lick the windows of the limo before slithering down to the ring.

Stump:
A dangerously insane individual....this guy is completely out of his freaking mind.

Z slithers up the ramp and under the ropes, where he stares at Wulfrun and then slowly turns his head over to Drezdin.

The bell rings.

Drez attacks first, jumping after Z, who ducks. Drezdin runs into a punch from Wulfrun and stumbles backwards, where Z catches him into a big suplex. Wulfrun then jumps on Z's back, putting his hands over the bigger mans eyes. Z stumbles around like a zombie before backing into the corner and getting Wulfrun off that way. Drezdin is up, however, and the two men didn't see it. He runs and splashes them both into the corner.

Then picking up a stumbling Z scoop slams him to the mat. Z looks dominant now as he grabs Wulfrun and whips him into the ropes. Wulfrun grabes the ropes and slides out of the ring, conversing with his butler who is now back at ringside.

Drezdin turns around into an uppercut from Z, who bites a piece of his face when he bends down! He spits the skin out into the ring as Drezdin stumbles holding his face!

Stump:
My god! That freak just bit Drezdin! Someone get him a rabies shot!

Z then kicks Drezdin in the face.

Cover!

1!

2!

A now bloody faced Drezdin kicks out! Z slaps the mat. He gives the title around the waste logo and picks Drez back up by the head and uppercuts him again before hooking him into a huge DDT!

Wulfrun is now on the apron. Z goes over to him and Wulfrun jumps down. Z leans through the ropes, pointing at him, when Jenkin's the butler comes out of nowhere and smacks Z in the head with the tray!

Z stumbles back and Wulfrun slides into the ring!

WULFPLEX!

Cover!

1!

2!

3!

Z has been eliminated

Tig O' Bitties: Z has been eliminated!

Wulfrun is up and immediately goes to cover Drez, who kicks out at 1.

Wulf is up, and the big man is getting to his knees. Wulfrun bounces off the ropes and kicks the big man in the head. He throws his arms up quickly but is quickly shot down as he is clubbed in the back of the head by Z, who hasn't left yet. The ref steps in and makes Z leave.

Television Championship #1 Contender:
Roman Wulfrun

Moments later...
Wulfrun is on the ramp with his arm raised, giving the belt around waist symbol. Suddenly, Jim Caedus comes from out of nowhere. He throws Wulf head first into his limo. Jenkins chargers, and Caedus puts him down with a boot.

Caedus lifts Wulfrun up and they go to the hood of the limo.

Stump: No, no don't even tell me!

Caedus picks him up for a powerbomb. Then drops him with a massive powerbomb onto the windshield!

Stump: OH MY GOD! Caedus sending a message here! He just put any and all television title contenders on notice!

Caedus stares through the carnage as the camera cuts to the back. A flashing red "R" glimpses the telecast.

* COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Fourth Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
MEZIAN
- vs -
LJ
HAVOK

PER RULE: One on One Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Standard Rules * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Mezian and Havok have enjoyed fun rejuvenations recently in the XWF squared circle. Can one step out of the shadows and into the main spotlight, or will they beat each other into a faint obscurity and out of any real contenderships? Can LJ recapture his once precious reign among the elite, or will Mezian show us all a new era has arrived?

T-Kato
And next we have some new blood versus aged wine as Mezian takes on LJ Havok. And Stump is missing, what a surprise. Thank God we have you Jim.

Jim Ross
Ladies and gentleman, I can just feel that this man is special. There’s something about him, I’d keep an eye on him if I were you, an enigma indeed.

As “Vater Unser” begins to play through the speakers, Mezian walks out slowly, a smile slowly spreading across his face. As the choir vocals hits, he raises his hands to his side, spins slowly before walking towards the ring. He stops before the ring, glances left to ring, before sliding under the third rope and into the ring. He scans the audience, before emphatically throwing his arms to his side. The crowd reaction is lukewarm to the newcomer. He smiles, glancing towards the ramp, awaiting his opponent.

T-Kato
And here comes his opponent the returning, LJ Havok, you think he’s back to take it JR?

Pyro hits the stage,and then the lights go out as "Ain't No Place For No Hero" By The Heavy starts playing. Then the lights come back on and LJ Havok is half-way down the ramp, walking cockily and grinning from ear to ear. He gets into the ring antagonizing the audience. He basically tells them to boo more.

Jim Ross
Oh we saw him last Saturday almost get pinned by Tidbits, he might be back on Savage, but he doesn’t seem to be the same force he used to be. We’ll just have to see Kato!

Mezian circles the ring, arms in the air ready to pounce as LJ Havok just looks at him with disdain. The referee calls for the bell and Mezian darts forward for a lock up. Havok looks to move in for the same before slipping under Mezian’s arms at the last moment. He lets out a muted chuckle, to the annoyance of Mezian, who spins around to face him once more.

T-Kato
Oh what do we have here, looks like LJ Havok doesn’t plan on taking this seriously.

Mezian goes in for another lock up again, this time catching Havok in a battle of strength. Havok quickly grabs at Mezian’s right wrist, pulling it around his opponent and shoving Mezian away from him. Light on his feet, Havok takes a step away from Mezian. Mezian stumbles towards the turnbuckle, turning around and sneering at Havok’s behavior.

Jim Ross
Classic mind games here from Havok.

Mezian steps forward once more, a little more weary this time. LJ Havok decides to entertain him, going into a conventional elbow and collar tie-up with the man. The two give and take in the middle of the ring for a few seconds before Mezian gets the upper hand, slowly inching Havok back towards the turnbuckle. Almost at the turnbuckle, Havok slips out from the tie-up jerking Mezian face first into the turnbuckle. Mezian’s head bounces off the top turnbuckle, clutching his face he stumbles back.

Jim Ross
Ooh, that’s gotta hurt.

Not wasting a moment, LJ Havok bounces off the near ropes, taking Mezian down with a running bulldog. Mezian’s head bounces off the mat, forcing him to lie on his back to get some air. Havok quickly gets onto his knees, applying a front headlock on the downed superstar. The referee drops to a knee, checking to see if Mezian wants to tap out.

T-Kato
Havok shows his experiential advantage clear here.

Jim Ross
Mezian’s still trying to find his feet.

Seeing a clear underdog, the fans begin to clap steadily for Mezian, urging him to get onto his feet. Almost simultaneously, Mezian begins to push himself onto his feet. Havok tries to keep the man down but there’s little difference between the strength of the two men. Mezian begins throwing punches into Havok’s midsection, slowly but steadily loosening up the grip of the blonde haired man.

Jim Ross
Mezian’s not ready to give up yet.

Mezian finally manages to get onto his feet, hooking an arm underneath one of Havok’s legs, Mezian lifts him up into a fisherman suplex. Breaking the hold as he slams Havok’s body into the mat behind him, Mezian rises to his feet. He shakes the cobwebs out of his head. Havok rolls away from Mezian, using the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. The two eye each other, the look of arrogance on Havok’s face slowly slipping away, replaced with annoyance.

T-Kato
I’m sure Havok was hoping this would be a walk in the park.

Mezian rushes his opponent just then, taking him by the waist and pushing him up against the turnbuckle. LJ Havok, caught off guard by the sudden rush, grunts as his back is slammed into the turnbuckle. Off his feet, he Havok wraps his right arm around the neck of Mezian, pulling him into a headlock as Mezian begins to drive his fists into the belly of Havok. Unrelenting on his assault, Mezian wraps both arms around Havok and throws him into a belly-to-belly suplex, away from the turnbuckle and into the middle of the ring.

Jim Ross
Looks like our friend’s found his feet.

Mezian turns, one hand on the ropes and bends at the knees. Crouched low, his eyes are glued to Havok, who’s rolled away from him and trying to get to his feet. As Havok finally manages to steady himself, Mezian pushes himself away from the turnbuckle. He leaps into the air right before reaching Havok spearing him back down into the mat. Fluidly he slips into an armbar. The referee drops to a knee once more, this time checking on LJ Havok.

Jim Ross
BA GAWWWWDD!! SPEAR! SPEAR! Shades of Goldberg! Almost snapped Havok in half!

T-Kato
Oh Havok’s gonna feel that in the morning!

Without a second to catch his breath, the pain on Havok’s face is clear. His hand reaches out for the nearest rope, inches away from it. Mezian yanks at Havok’s arm, trying to snap it at the elbow. Havok tries to muscle his arm out from Havok’s grasp, pulling it towards him as he reaches for the ropes. Unable to reach them, Havok goes on the offensive, using his reach to haphazardly strike Mezian. Realizing that Havok was slowly fighting out of his hold, Mezian let’s go of it and rolls to his feet. Clutching on his arm, Havok shuffles to the nearest rope, using it to support himself.

Jim Ross
Mezian’s got him quite literally, against the ropes!

The second Havok manages to get onto his feet, Mezian dart’s around the referee and charges at the man. At the last moment, Havok dips down, pulling the top rope with him and sending a running Mezian over the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Mezian flips over, landing on his back to the resound OOOOOOOH by the crowd.

Jim Ross
Last ditch effort by Havok here, Mezian did not see that coming.

T-Kato
Honestly JR, I don’t think Havok saw it coming either.

Realising this is his chance, Havok slips through the rope and stands on the apron, back facing the down’ed Mezian. As the referee starts the count he glances once at his opponent before leaping up and bouncing off the second rope, body extended into the air towards his opponent.

Jim Ross
LIONSAULT OUT OF THE RING, MY GAAWDD WHAT A MOVE!!

Havok rolls off Mezian’s body, clutching his own stomach. He rolls into the ring using the ropes to hold his exhausted body up.

T-Kato
This does not look good for Mezian, was the Lionsault enough?

Mezian is still out, one arm around his chest and unable to roll up onto his feet.

Mezian manages to sit up, pain etched onto his maniacal face.

Jim Ross
He’s fightin’ to get back in this! What spirit from Mezian!

Mezian, using his hands, manages to prop himself onto one knee, still wobbly. Realising he wouldn’t be able to win on the count out, Havok runs the length of the ring, bouncing off the opposite ropes and slides under the third rope for a devastating baseball slide. He slips completely out of the ring, striking Mezian’s head right as he was about to stand up. The move by Havok restarts the referees count.

Jim Ross
LORD! He almost took his head off with that slide!

T-Kato
LJ Havok really taking no chances with Mezian here.

Havok rolls back onto his feet, grabbing Mezian by the hair. He pulls Mezian up, wobbling, to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Following Mezian, Havok rolls under the third rope and glances down at his opponent. Mezian struggles to his feet, blood in his mouth from the devastating baseball slide by Havok. Havok advances on his opponent, grabbing his wrist and sending him into an irish whip. At the release, Havok rushes to the opposite ropes. The two run towards each other, Havok leaping into the air for a flying crossbody. Simultaneously Mezian goes for another spear, and the two miss each other completely, slamming into the ropes at opposite sides of the ring. The two entangle themselves into the ropes, slumping into the mat.

Jim Ross
Looks like both Mezian and Havok had the same idea, both man out for the count.

The referee begins the mandatory count.

No movement from either superstar.

Havok begins to show slight signs of life, trying to reach for the ropes closest to him.

Mezian notices his stirring opponent, reaching for his own side of the ropes.

Havok wraps his hand around the bottom rope, trying to pull himself up.

T-Kato
Both superstars showing tremendous spirit here. Who’ll get up first?

Mezian grabs the second rope instead, pulling himself up aswell.

Havok is almost on his feet, the referee deciding it’s appropriate to stop the count. Havok stumbles towards his struggling opponent, wrapping both arms around the man’s waist. With a big heave, he throws Mezian over is head, landing a german suplex into the mat. Keeping his arms wrapped around the Mezian, he brings his body into a bridge and pins Mezian. The referee drops to the mat, slamming his palm down.

3-KICKOUT!!!!

Jim Ross
BA GAWWD WHERE DID HE FIND THE STRENGTH TO KICK OUT!!

T-Kato
No matter what happens here, it’s clear that Mezian’s got some spirit.

Havok swears loudly at the referee as he releases Mezian. Mezian slumps onto his belly, almost lifeless on the mat. Havok stays low on the mat, sliding across it and getting to Mezian’s side. He wraps both hands across Mezian’s face and locks in the inverted crossface!

T-Kato
It’s the Inverted Crossface! Havok’s trying to end it right here, right now!

Mezian’s face contorts in pain, as he tries to summon the strength to break out of the submission. His eyes glaze over once and his eyelids begin to droop. LJ Havok puts everything he has in it, pulling hard on Mezian. After less than a minute, Mezian’s had enough and his hand quickly taps the mat before he passes out.

Jim Ross
THAT IS IT!

Winner:
LJ Havok

* SEGMENT *

[size=x-large]

We return from commercial break to find Colten Kato standing in the ring, microphone in hand. The crowd is very ruckus, booing and chanting at the GM of Savage.

YOU SUCK - YOU SUCK - YOU SUCK!

Kato doesn’t seem too bothered by the reaction as he slowly spins around, soaking in the response with a smug look on his face. Finally, Kato brings the microphone up to his mouth, which only causes the crowd to boo even louder. Kato hesitates for a moment, letting the crowd settle down a bit before speaking.

Colton Kato: "They love me, they REEEALY LOOOOOVE ME!"

A thunderous roar erupts from the crowd as they begin chanting.

SHUT THE FUCK UP - SHUT THE FUCK UP - SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Colton Kato: "AAAAAAND who could blame you? Ever since I rebranded Savage as THE IT show in XWF, ratings have skyrocketed! Every Saturday I bring to you some of the hardest hitting, most exciting must see TV out there today! Savage has become THE place to be and WE are helping to build some of the futures biggest stars RIGHT HERE every week! Just look at our current reigning Television Champion Jim Caedus! Each and every week he runs through the competition successfully defending that belt without EVER missing a beat! Jim has dominated so much that his opponents have become afraid to say a cross word to him in fear of what he might do to them once the bell rings!"

The crowd's boos have been replaced with cheers of respect for Jim Caedus and all of the hard work that he puts in each and every week. A new chant breaks out in the crowd.

CAEDUS-CAEDUS-CAEDUS!

Colton Kato: "The Television Championship, the Fedderweight Championship, a shiny new 24/7 briefcase, and now for the second month in a row. I’m proud to announce Jim Caedus as the XWF Superstar of The Month! Oh... ANNNNDDD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVVVVVERR AS APPROVED BY THE PATRIARCH, VINCENT. DOLLY WATERS AND TRAX WILL SHARE THE HONOR... for a Ménage à trois honor. Great work on Lotto folks-"

The crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers as Kato slyly nods his head in agreement.

MAIN EVENT * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Tag Team Match
CHRIS
CHAOS

&
'THE RADICAL'
GABE RENO

- vs -
MICHEAL
GRAVES

&
DOLLY
WATERS

PER RULE: Tag Team Bout * Two on Two
MATCH TYPE: Elimination Tables Match * Bust Each Member of Other Team Through Tables to Win

BACKSTORY
& - vs - &
Dolly and Graves burst back onto the scene to demand matches at Savage Saturday Night. But did they bite off more than they can chew against perennial Icons in Gabe Reno and Chris Chaos? Can The Iconoclast keep they shit together long enough to co-exist for a win, or will Graves and Waters make short work of the former tag team?

Jim Ross:
Folks, what else is there to be said? This has been an amazing show here tonight, EXCEPT THE SHARING IS CARING crap! and these fans sure are getting their monies worth. But now- things are about to heat up even more... Our Main Event is up next!

Colt Kato:
Going to be a barnburner right, Jim?

Jim Ross:
You're damn right it is, Colt. We have on one team, two men who I have no idea how they're going to work together- the FORMER and the CURRENT Universal Champions- Chris Chaos and Gabe Reno respectively.

Colt Kato:
I wouldn't be so sure about that JR, Gabe Reno and Chris Chaos were at odds before and were able to function as a team. Who can forget Radical Chaos?

Jim Ross:
Don't be so naive Kato! Chris Chaos pretty much got screwed out of the Universal Title and now he's going to have to team with the man holding that belt, and you think he's going to be okay with that?

Colt Kato:
If Chaos is mad at anyone it should be Vincent Lane! Not Gabe Reno! In a lot of ways Gabe Reno has done Chaos a favor by lifting all of that pressure off of the former champions shoulders!

Jim Ross:
Well think what you want, but either way, these two men better be focused on the task at hand tonight, because partnering up against them? A reinvigorated Michael Graves and the Unifed XTreme Champion, The Phenom, Dolly Waters.

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! It is a tag team elimination tables match! The winning team will successfully put each of their opponents through a table!

The lights dim as the entrance stage begins to fill with smoke. The opening cords of "Mayhem blast over the PA system as a large wall of fire engulfs the stage. As the fire fades away, Micheal Graves walks out from behind the curtain. The metal riffs of Halestorm continue to pound on as Micheal stands there for a moment, surveying the crowd. Micheal slowly walks down the ramp as a small burst of fire erupt at the sides of the stage. The lights rise back up as Micheal rolls into the ring and takes a seated position leaning against the turnbuckle facing the stage.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first...from Pittsburgh, PA... MICHAEL GRAAAAVES!

Jim Ross:
We see Michael Graves walking out here with a clear limp after going through one of the most brutal matches at Lethal Lottery Four that I had ever witnessed. Scoring a huge win over Peter Gilmour.

Colt Kato:
And if you think that looks bad, I can bet his partner tonight doesn't look any better.

Tig O' Bitties: And his tag team partner... from Pikeville, KY... SHE IS the Unified XTREME CHAMPION! Dolly WAAAATERS!

Jim Ross:
We see what Colt Kato was alluding to, as Graves' partner, the Unified XTreme Champ, Dolly Waters makes her way out to the ring- so beat up she's barely able to lift that title above her head.

Colt Kato:
Yes, but let me be clear just how excited I am to have the young Phenom as a part of Saturday Night Savage tonight, the inaugural "Savage Champion" who helped keep this program on the map for weeks when it was under much lesser management. Dolly Waters is a house hold name who came up just shy of winning the briefcase at Lethal Lottery.

Tig O' Bitties: And their opponents... first.... being accompanied by Jenny Myst. Currently Residing in Clearwater Beach, Florida... Chris CHAAAAAOS!

Jim Ross:
Chris Chaos looking visibly upset, perhaps at the fact that he's not hearing his name being announced with the prefix: Universal Champion.

Colt Kato:
That's a great point, JR! This is the first time that's happened since pre-Wildcard Weekend! And if he thinks that's upsetting just wait til he hears...

Tig O' Bitties: And his tag team partner... from San Diego, California... HE IS, THE XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION! THE RADICAL GABE REEEEENO!!!!!!!!

Golden strobe lights and dimming fill the area as "Golden Age" by Woodkid hits the loudspeakers. Mixed reactions of love and hate fill the mixed crowd as The Radical emerges in green and black tights reading 'The Very Best, Nothing More, Nothing Less' across the back. He smiles under a Black hood before sprinting and sliding into the ring, removing his hood and telling the ref to "start the fucking match already".

Reno makes his way down to the apron where a steaming Chris Chaos is waiting for his partner, having not yet entered the ring. The two exchange some words as Gabe's shit eating girl slides across his face. Reno turns away and simply blows past Chaos, sliding under the bottom rope, motioning with his hand for Dolly and Graves to get out of his ring. Gabe removes the belt from his waist and stands center ring hoisting the title in the air to a down pouring of boos from the crowd.

Colt Kato:
Wow! Now THAT'S what a champion looks like JR!

The lights come back on as Dolly Waters steps out to the apron. Gabe Reno hands his title over to Tig as she exits the ring and goes to start the match off, but Chaos is up in the ring now in protest. Demanding that he should be the one to start this match. Gabe smiles and holds his hand out "It's all yours buddy."

Jim Ross:
Perhaps some early friction between Radical Chaos!

The ref calls for the bell and we're underway! Chaos, looking to prove a point early rushes Michael Graves, tackling him to the ground with some mounted punches.

Jim Ross:
We remember the war that Chaos and Graves got into on this very program some weeks ago, and if this start is any early indication, we may be in store for another war here tonight!

Chaos rips Graves up by the hair and shoves his head under his armpit, grabbing his waist, lifting him up and slamming Graves down with a vertical suplex. He lifts graves quickly, getting behind him and locking his arms around for a german suplex, but Graves counters with an elbow, and another elbow.... AND ANOTHER ELBOW! Chaos breaks the hold and stumbles backwards- Graves walks up to him and floors the former Universal Champion with a nice standing dropkick and Chaos quickly rolls out of the ring to council with Jenny, Reno holding his arms out wondering what's going on as the crowd cheers for Graves and Dolly claps on the apron.

Graves runs over and tags in Dolly, the two taunt in the ring for a moment before looking out at Chaos, then looking at one another. They both hit the ropes and run toward the other side- both dive through the middle ropes at the same time and crash into Chaos with a double suicide dive![/quote]

Chaos is down on the outside and Dolly looks pleased, but then Reno came charging around the apron and delivered a big boot to Graves. He then set his sights on Dolly who turned around into Reno, who takes her by her small arm and whips her back first into the ringsteps outside. He takes a few seconds to gloat to the crowd, before going over and lifting her up by the hair. Dolly gets a few elbows and punches in, but Gabe lifts here and drops her back first onto the ring apron. She cries out and falls in a heap.

Jim Ross:
Bawh Gawd, an aggressive nature we see here from the Uni champ! This is a scary side of Reno we saw at Lethal Lottery!

Chaos is conversing with Jenny, before nodding and pulling a table out from under the ring and sliding it in. He rolls into the rings and is immediately met by Graves, who hits him with an atomic drop. As Chaos stumbles holding his junk, Graves flies off the ropes and hits a huge clothesline. He has a possessed look in his eye as he sets up the table.

On the outside Dolly and Reno are still battling, with Dolly currently slamming Reno's face off the announce table. He elbows her off and she goes for a punch he ducks and knees her in the gut. DDT! Reno rolls into the ring. He goes after Graves, and those two battle back and forth with punches as Chaos slowly gets to his feet, using the ropes. Jenny saunters around to his side of the ropes and hands him something. As Graves gets the upper hand on Graves, and beats him into a sitting position on the ropes, Chaos gets up. Graves turns around and BOOOM!

Jim Ross:
Brass Knucks! Chaos used the brass knucks! Graves is out cold! Shades of what we saw at Lethal Lotto when there two oartners scratched and bked for that Univerdal Title.

Colt Kato:
That's right, Chris Chaos is the ultimate opportunist. That is why he is the main event! Or at least, one of them.

Dolly is on the top rope now. She leaps off and fires two feet into the chest of Graves in a coast to coast. She bounces off as Gabe rolls out of the ring. She turns and is face to face with Chaos. He smiles at her and rolls out of the ring. Jenny steps in using the steps, and has an orange pill bottle in her hand. She pops open the top and dumps two out into her hand. She laughs as she extends her hand and offers them to Dolly. Dolly's face goes red as she slaps the bottle and the pills out of Jenny's hand. She begins to fire away, raining shots onto the face and head of Jenny and backing her into the corner. Jenny goes down, sitting in the corner, giving the entire viewing audience a panty shot. Dolly runs across the ring, then, posturing to the crowd, runs and delivers a bronco buster to Jenny!

Popping off as Jenny sits there, Chaos points at her and says "You know it's true! You know who you are!" She gives him the "just bring it" hand gesture. He grins again, walking around the outside of the ring bobbing his head with a cocky attitude.

Jim Ross:
Get in there Chaos! Get in there Mr. Main Event! There is no anchor tied to your ass! Dolly wants it!

Colt Kato:
....haha, wants it.

Chaos walks almost fully around the ring until Graves begins to stir. Reno rolls into the ring and the two (him and Dolly) tie up. Reno gets the upper hand and whips her into the ropes, she flies off and he jumps over her and on the way back she flies in the air and hits a forearm shot, causing him to stumble back. Just then Chaos rolls in and grabs her by the hair. Just as he has a look on his face, Graves stands up behind him, and Dolly flips and goes to kick Chaos, who ducks, and she nails Graves in the face! He falls through the ropes. Chaos plants her with a facebuster. He then looks at Gabe and points and yells "Set up the table!" Reno has a sick look on his face. He goes over and sets up the table. Chris picks up Dolly and the ref is trying to maintain order, explaining that this is a tag match. Chaos sets Dolly on the table and steps out of the ring. Reno goes to the top rope. He is looking to take Dolly out early!

Jim Ross:
He's gonna break that poor girl in half!

Colt Kato:
... you need to get laid.

Just as Reno, who is now crouched, is about to jump off, Graves trips him, causing his nuts to straddle the ropes. Chaos points and laughs, then tags Reno on the back and steps into the ring. Dolly is starting to sit up, but Graves is in the ring. Him and Chaos lock up and he whips the former Uni champ into the corner. He helps Dolly off the table and props it up in the corner. Chaos stands up, and Graves goes to whip the former Uni champ into the table but Chris blocks it, executing a back body drop on a counter, and planting Graves in the center of the ring. As Chaos stands up, Reno tags him rather hard on the back and uses the ropes to jump over and frog splash Graves. He stands up and points at the table, picking Graves up. At this point Dolly is up. She goes to grab Reno but he ref says Graves is the legal man and is pushing her back towards the ropes. Graves and Reno exchange chops and punches, as Graves is backed up against the table. Dolly jumps through the ropes and charges Reno who side steps and she splashes Graves NEARLY THROUGH THE TABLE! Dolly just NEARLY eliminated her own partner! She puts her hands on her head, realizing the mistake she just made. Graves looks betrayed.

Jim Ross:
Things... starting to boil here...!

Tig O' Bitties: Micheal Graves was nearly eliminated!

Chaos has another table set up in the ring. She turns around and bumps into the chest of Reno, who is grinning. He grabs her by the hair, a whole handful. He whips her towards the other turnbuckle where the table is set up. She uses crazy athleticism, however, to stop short of the table and jump up to the top rope. Dolly with a back flip into Reno, who catches her.

Jim Ross:
TOO PREDICTABLE!

He has her by the hair, just as she is cut in half by a SPEAR from Chaos! Dolly is out cold and ICONOLAST is looking to put the finishing touches on.

Jim Ross:
THIS MAY BE OVER!

The table fell out of the corner and laid flat in the ring. But just then, the ref did his best to keep the tag format in play as he ushered Chaos back to the ropes. Gabe sets up the table in the middle of the ring. He goes to pick up Dolly into a powerbomb to put her through the table and end the match. She notices this out of the corner of her eye and begins to wiggle. She skirts out of the powerbomb and lands behind Reno, dropkicking him and sending him flying stomach first into the table. He catches himself as she bounces off the ropes and and steps on the table, bulldogging him face first off of it and landing on the other side. Reno stumbles back and falls against the ropes.

Micheal Graves, who was laying on the outside all the time, re-enters the picture. He grabs Gabe off the apron and punches him a few times then rolls him into the ring. Whipping him into the corner, Graves begins to hammer Reno. Dolly jumps in. Chris sits there and watches from ringside, amused.

Jim Ross:
Graves is back into the center of this match!

Colt Kato:
I'll handle this... this shit with Graves stops here!!

The headset crackles as Kato throws it off. He grabs the chair out from under Tigs and folds it. He slides into the ring and points to Chaos, who steps through the ropes. Chris grabs Dolly and suplex's her backwards, sending her flying. Kato gives Chaos the chair, instructing him to hit Graves! Reno starts to fight his way out of the corner and the two are in the middle of the ring. Chaos holds it above his head. He steps in to blast Graves but at the last second he hesitates. He turns and bends the chair over Reno's head, dropping him! Chaos just hit his own partner, on purpose! Kato throws his hands up in disbelief!

Jim Ross:
Good god! Chris Chaos just blasted his own partner with a chair! And I don't even think Reno realizes who hit him! Enough is enough, Chaos! You lost the belt,
you petty, smug bastard. You've got a damn match here!

Dolly is back in and dropkicks the chair into Chris's face, sending him tumbling out of the ring. She see's a down Gabe, and looks at the table outside the ring. A grin comes across her face. The crowd cheers. Reno is down as Dolly drags him towards the bottom rope and towards the table. Reno is out cold.

Graves is being yelled at by the ref to leave, as he points to the back. Graves is exchanging words back and forth as he backs up the ramp. Chaos and Jenny continue to chat on the apron. He has zero intentions of helping Reno. Dolly has him laid on the table on the outside, and is on the top rope. She's gonna jump off with a flying elbow! Chaos jumps off the apron and walks towards the table, saying things to Dolly, encouraging her to jump. She finally does and just before she lands, Chaos shoves the table out of the way, toppling Reno off of it and onto the mat. Dolly crashes hard, holding her arm and crying out. Chaos laughs, shrugs, and walks away. Reno begins to stir. Dolly's elbow might be shattered. She stands up with tears in her eyes.

Jim Ross:
Could be seriously hurt here...

Jenny is off the apron now and walks towards Dolly, taunting her. Dolly has heard enough, and she shoves Jenny, her high heels not allowing her to keep her balance. She falls on her ass as Dolly rolls into the ring, still wincing and holding her arm.

Jim Ross:
That is not good.

Reno is up, but is wobbly. He uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. There is a small cut on his head from the chair.

Jim Ross:
Woosy, looks Reno.

Dolly takes him by the head and puts him into the corner. She begins to chop and punch at the Uni champ. But Gabe comes raging out of the corner with a burst of energy and catches Dolly's arm, snap-marring her and locking in a sleeper. Dolly struggles but eventually begins to fade. Chaos is reaching out for a tag, jumping up and down. Dolly goes limp, and Gabe stands up. He walks over and points to the table. He smugly ignores the tag request from Chaos and goes to set up the table in the ring. Dolly then wakes up and jumps up as if shot out of a cannon. Bouncing off the ropes she drop kicks Reno just as he finishes setting up the table.

Jim Ross:
Could be FINISH TIME!

Gabe stumbles back into the corner, where Chris tags him hard on the back and steps into the ring. Gabe steps out, catching his breath. He is face to face with Dolly. Chris then looks at Jenny on the outside, who has set up a new table outside the ring, and looks back at Dolly. He looks at Graves then gives him a big middle finger, Stone Cold style. Chris then falls back into the table on his own accord, breaking it.

ELIMINATED: CHRIS CHAOS

Tig O' Bitties: Chris Chaos has been eliminated!

Dolly looks confused. Dolly with the tag to Graves. Reno is losing his shit on the apron.

Jim Ross:
What the hell?! Chris Chaos just eliminated himself! He would rather eliminate himself than win a match with Gabe Reno by his side! He said he had a plan tonight, is this it for ENDING ICONOLAST?! HE JUST LEFT RENO TO TWO RABID DOGS, KATO!

Colt Kato:
... headscratcher, JR. I don't know what the hell he is doing. All the Drama in the XWF... who could keep up?

Jim Ross:
WHAT KIND OF GM ARE YA!? HUH?!

Colt Kato:
Where's Stump?

Jenny slides the table into the ring as the two begin to back their way up the ramp, taunting and pointing. Reno jumps down and pursues them. Graves follows and grabs Reno, who is shouting back and forth with Chaos as he backs up the ramp. Micheal gets up on the barricade and grabs Reno with his legs, delivering a hurricurana as Jenny and Chris laugh. He grabs Gabe Reno by the head and ushers him back towards the ring, rolling him into it. Using the ropes to try to get to his feet he stares at Chaos on the ramp as Dolly slides the table from the outside into the ring. Graves sets it up, then perches Gabe on the top rope using Dolly's partnership of teenage angst as strength. He hammers Gabe in the face a few times to keep him stunned. Micheal hops up quick for a spin move of some kind, but Reno catches him and swings him out. Graves lands on the mat and teeters over the table, MISSLE DROP KICK... Reno wasted no time and drop kicked Graves... who flew threw the table from his momentum.

ELIMINATED: MICHEAL GRAVES

Colt Kato:
GRAVES IS GONE, THE UNI CHAMPION HAS ELIMINATED GRAVES!

Dolly runs at Gabe in a fury of rage, but he rolls out of the way, causing her to kick the still recuperating Micheal Graves. He flies under the bottom rope, landing badly on the side of the ring. Dolly hesitates at first, then back up as if she has decided not to care. She turn around, Gabe ROLLS HER INTO A SUNSET FLIP.

3!

ELIMINATED: DOLLY WATERS

Tag Winners:
"Iconoclast" Chris Chaos & Gabe Reno

Colt Kato:
HE PULLED IT OFF, GABE RENO JUST CRAWLED BY TWO DISTRACTED OPPONENTS!

Jim Ross:
AFTER HIS PARTNER SCREWED HIM!

Colt Kato:
Obviously not, JIM! AGAIN, where the hell is Stump?!

Gabe gets to the base of the ramp as the ref brings his Title over. He hugs his while pouring sweat and trying to regain his balance. Familiar Music plays behind him through the entrance speakers. Chris Chaos comes to the ramp and begins walks down with Jenny by his side. He gets half way and grabs a mic from an attendant. He puts it to his lips. The fans begin to boo loudly. Gabe holds up the Title and they boo even louder. Chris loses focus and gets a crazy look in his eye. He begins heading right for Reno, but Reno points to the entrance curtain. Chaos slowly lets his guard down, then looks back. The shadow of a large figure stands just out of view with the shadow cast on the pyro trap door.

Jim Ross:
WHAT IS THIS?!

Chaos takes a few steps up the ramp to find out. Making it close enough just to see a small frizzle of hair. He squints, as his eyes widen, and he turns to scream at Reno... but Gabe has ran up the ramp and began to attack Chaos. Jenny screams. Gabe picks up Chris' face screaming "YOU WANNA FEEL PAIN CHRIS, I TOOK YOUR BELT, NOW I'M TAKING YOUR PRIDE!". He holds Chaos' face between his bent down knees and twerks his neck, Chaos moans in pain. The X-Tron reveals the actual Championship that Chaos carried as Champion, in between two enormous hands that crush it into little gold dusty pieces. Stern deep laughter can echoes through the room. Chaos screams with tears coming down his cheeks. Gabe his him in the face, then quickly jettison's through the entry way. Jenny cowers next to her love in distress. Chaos buries his head in her chest and weeps.

Colt Kato:
IS ICONOCLAST OVER?!

Jim Ross:
Would appear so.

POST MATCH

Dolly grabs her belt and throws it over her shoulder as she prepares to exit the ring. Just then, Graves comes out of nowhere, wielding the brass knuckles that Myst gave Chaos earlier in the match.

Dolly turns around and sees Graves and smiles big. She goes to give him a hug and he pretends to go in for the hug. Dolly isn't paying attention as she gets a shot in the mouth the with brass knucks! She goes down, holding her face. Graves grins a sick grin as the crowd boos, and he goes to one knee, grabs a fistful of hair and begins to wail on Dolly with the knucks. When he is done she is a bloody mess in the center of the ring. She is bleeding from the forehead, and the mouth.

Jim Ross:
This is sick! Graves has turned his back on Dolly Waters! Son of a bitch! Micheal Graves should be ashamed of himself!

Still on one knee, he looks up at the booing crowd with a demented smile. Bending back down he plants a kiss on Dolly's lips. It is a sloppy wet kiss. A drunken, after prom limo kiss.

Jim Ross:
This is disgusting! Damnit! Somebody stop this!

When he pulls up, he has Dolly's blood all over his face and lips. He smears her blood over his face like warpaint and licks his lips. He stands up and makes the belt symbol across his waist.

Jim Ross:
Graves with a statement, and a powerful one! There is going to be hell to pay next week! HELL to pay! GOD HELP MICHEAL GRAVES ON SAVAGE NEXT WEEK! GOD HELP HIM! GRAVES WANTS THE X-TREME TILE....DOLLY IS A BLOODY MESS! NEXT WEEK WILL BE EXPLOSIVE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Savage goes off the air with Graves making the belt symbol around his waist and Chaos on the ramp, grinning and nodding. The two make eye contact and nod as Savage fades to black.

A red "R" illuminates the inside of the arena. A montage begins to reel off scene after scene of barbaric beatings. People flesh torn to pieces with wires or saws. Panicking herds of people being locked into room to boil. Then a magical peaceful unicorn. Followed by the text...

... COMPLETE CHAOS ...

* FINALE *

In the back Colton is shaking hands with some of the event staff, thanking them for the work that went into such a "tremendous occasion". He turns and spots Michael Graves. Kato walks over to say something, then is cut off by the falling body of a person after several loud gunshots ring out across the lockers and catering area's. The person falls into Kato's arms limp and bleeding... the weight of both collapsing them to the ground.

The perpetrator in the distance can barely be seen except for a "KINGSLAYER" t-shirt. Colton squirms behind a trash bin for cover, then finally looks down, realizing he has just

witnessed the murder...

OF...

NEXT WEEK ON

SAVAGE!

(OOC: If your roster page linked is old please make sure your current updated one is linked to your profile- just makes this way easier than searching for it every time- thanks, hope you all enjoy the new format.)

NEXT SAVAGE IS A SPECIAL ONE TIME ONLY

MONDAY NIGHT SAVAGE.

(Segments will be reviewed, please get them in promptly- next booking thread up soon. DEADLINE 12AM NIGHT OF SUNDAY 4/16-4/17 FOR SHOW NIGHT OF 4/17)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (04-17-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-12-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-11-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Dolly Waters (04-11-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-12-2017, 08:09 PM

Steve Davids...

....In the locker room....

...With the pistol....

Definitely did NOT happen 5 days ago.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-12-2017)