Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-27-2018, 12:19 PM

[Image: iphone360_2789.jpg]
Danny Lome: No need for introductions from me, sir. I'm but a mere peasant in the shadow of your glowing gayness- excuse me- greatness.

So please allow me to build your ego for a briefy. I've heard it through the grapevine that you're the king of this trash talking business around here, so I figured fuck it! I'll get my Willie wet while my smoking hot wife prepares to hurt some feelings, maybe we can pick up some pointers along the way.

I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but you're literally all over the XWF. There's a gigantic picture of your head as soon as you open your stadium program, looks like you're taking a spiked, maybe even radioactive cock up the ass.

You ever had radio active dick?

Didn't think so.

I have.

And I still do.

Hurts like you wouldn't fucking believe!

Hurts like looking at that incredibly sexual picture of you on your profile thingy. Not sure if that's because it gives me a boner... but whatever. Some men are so beautiful they just have that affect on me.

Just take Juni for instance.

Watashi wa suu Dikku o shitai

Danny Lome: Did you know she was born with both? She forwent the cock at a young age- says it was too large and weighing her down. Right call if you ask me. But she took a real liking to you Clypso.

She tells me you have a face that has douchey and community theater performer written all over it.

And your eyes she says...

What did you say, babe?

Me no meinu

Danny Lome: Ah yes!

Bitch in the eyes she says.

That's a linkage for her liking of the canine species.

I have to feed her at least three live chihuahuas everyday to satisfy her hunger.

I believe you two would get a long real well! She doesn't bathe regularly either. Clean water burns her skin. We have to go to the raw sewage waste dump.

Right now she's looking at you wondering if your vagina is tight enough to satisfy her craving for the tender fleshed. She's wondering just how far you'd go with her. Would you harm her? Intentionally? In way that she would enjoy it? Is your cock growing as I ask you these questions?

Just look at her.

Just like her profile picture.

Licking her lips.

Oh! Actually the XWF had to take the picture down because it was so seductive. Random fan boys, production crew members and wrestlers alike would succumb to her beauty. They'd wonder into her dressing room and proceed to be eaten alive.

Watashi wa shiroi nigā no kokoro ga hoshī

Danny Lome: She wants to do the Calypso my gap tooth friend.

Oblige her!

Juni kicks Calypso in the head and covers him...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juni The Mutated Jap's post:
Vincent Lane (02-28-2018)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2018, 06:22 AM

Calypso kicks the mother fuck out.

He doesn't only kick the mother fuck out, but as he does he moon walks across the mat to the corner behind Juni the Jap where he takes a moment!

"HiYa!"

Calypso then pops some popcorn, watches all of the new Godzilla movies, still doesn't understand Vietnemese, and kicks Juni the Jap in the jaw!

"If here is one thing that Calypso is through bein' teased over, it's this Featherweight Championship. How many times does the champion of champions have to win this thing?! How many times does Calypso have to step on throats?! How many times does he HAVE to prove that there ain't no one better? Juni, you're bumblin' green card may recognize how renowned Calypso is behind the curtain, but there ain't nothing he can say that is gonna prepare you for what I have comin'."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Vincent Lane (02-28-2018)
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-01-2018, 08:52 AM

Danny Lome: Oh well isn't this just adorable? Jim Parsons little brother, who is somehow even more obviously flaming, believes that his words have minced something or another with my wife.

Your grade of hallucinogenics must be more MKUltra-esque than our own, because we're both still sitting here waiting for the boot to appear on our throats.

Watashi wa kare no ondori o taberu tsumoridesu!!!!!

Danny Lome: Listen. Buddy. She's really getting antsy assed over here. I fear if you don't make a move soon, she's likely to not only kill you, but me as well. I promised her a fight with someone who could verbally stir the pot- and I wasn't jus talking about the way you tongue your dog's asshole. Your breath truly is horrid by the way. Could you please jus-

Anata wa nyan'nyan no yakkaina chīsana wāmu o kuchi ni suru. Chūzetsu ga shippaishita-go ni anata o hōki shita anata no ryōshin no tame ni awarena sakebigoe ga deru made, anata no nodo no ue de yorokobudeshou. Anata wa shinudeshou!

CC: あなたはニャンニャンの厄介な小さなワームを口にする。中絶が失敗した後にあなたを放棄したあなたの両親のために哀れな叫び声が出るまで、あなたの喉の上で喜ぶでしょう。あなたは死ぬでしょう!

Juni stabs Danny in the neck with her finger- then hurricanranas the Calypso with her radioactive vag glowing under her trunks.

She pins the Calypso.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-01-2018, 10:57 AM

The boot across the throat comes with my hand raised in victory Big Dan, as Calypso'll use it to ascend to even higher heights than ever before seen in the Fetta-weight Div. How do you ascend to a higher status than SIX-Time mudder-f'n champ?! Well, you'll just have to sit back with some Quinoi and saracha sauce and FIND OUT!

Are you surprised? You shouldn't be. You should know that Calypso is not JUST a cartography expert of the female body, but as well as in the kitchens and supermarkets ACROSS THE WORLD mah nig! And I make a mean, and I mean catastrophic, 4-cheese Quinoi casserole. I am culturally diverse. I am internationally accepted. And just like you said, the XWF can't keep Calypso out of their mouth! And this stretches further than any truck route you took while "serving" in the South Pacific falling in love with some furry, love-you-long-time local.

Now, Calypso knows that Juni the Jap isn't just your typical green-card pupu splatter. I've seen her work, in and out of the Featherweight division and while I can't say that I'm actually IMPRESSED, I mean fuck, don't all slant-eyes pop out of the womb knowing SOME form of Martial Arts? I CAN say that Calypso made sure he grabbed his purple belt from his trophy room before showing up here. So, just like any 5-star chef, the 6-star Fetta-Champ believes this is all about preparation. And prepared is how this Ninja chef was bornt.

Calypso unsheaths his katana blade and swings it around aimlessly managing to kickout during his flailing! The blade shimmers and sings just as it did from inside the glass casing in the mall kiosk he had bought it from.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Austin Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2018, 07:38 AM

WHAT?!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2018, 09:21 AM

Good thing that sentient tree showed up! Stone Cold got me all fucked up!

Winner and still Federweight Champion for like the 20th time - CalypsooooOOOooOOoOooooO

Hate Post Like Post