Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bertha Droppin Plates
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-10-2017, 07:07 AM

Father Slathe stands with a dark aura shield around Mr. Tidbits, Big Bertha, and himself as the force and power of Drakes blast was strong. The jackass didn't do his research to know Father Slather and Mr. Tidbits aren't mere mortals. While Drake and Dolly had been fighting amongst one another, I myself began scanning the rubbage for tools or weapons for Big Bertha and myself. Looking at a piece of rebar stuck in the ground I smile sadistically underneath my mask. Stepping away through the dark aura shield, I sprint to the rebar. Ripping it from the rubel like King Author freeing Excalibur from the stone. With a nice rugged sword-shaped chunk of steel in my hand, I charge Drake. Smashing the rebar over the top of his head. Drake collapses to his knees, while Dolly chuckles and begins to walk away.

Until Big Bertha who found some kitchen plates from the rink's restaurant still intact. Slings one like a frisbee toward Dolly Waters. Coming within about two feet from Dolly, Big Bertha yells out some derogatory words.

Big Bertha: "Hey underage Twat floss, nice ass my little snow bunny!"

Dolly turns to catch a one pound ceramic plate to the face. Exploding on impact and knocking Dolly from her feet. While I continue to smash the rebar over Drake's face. Only to stop when Drake begins coughing up blood. I turn my attention back to Dolly and Big Bertha. Big Bertha is standing over top of Dolly rubbing her clit over her clothes and moaning. My four fingers slap my forehead before I clear my throat. Big Bertha catches the drift and slowly pulls down Dolly's pants to her knees. While on her stomach with her ass up Dolly lays out cold from the plate to the face. Big Bertha is now proceeding to drop plates on Dolly's ass before I go for the pin on the jolly red ass cheeked Dolly Waters.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
JimCaedus (04-10-2017)
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-10-2017, 07:20 AM

After having the shit stomped (and smacked) out of him by Slathe, Drake gets to his feet, and starts to stagger away.

"Time to cut my loses, while I still can". He thinks, before teleporting away.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-10-2017, 08:43 AM

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dolly kicks out and wiggles her way out from under Tidbits' pin attempt, quickly pulling up her pants before the camera can get a shot of her hair-free front side.

She turns around looking at Tidbits who awkwardly looks back from behind his mask- and of course Big Bertha who is licking her lips and playing with her clit. Dolly walks over toward Berth, a dastardly look growing on her face... Just as she gets face to face with Bertha....

"FUCK YOU!"

Dolly turns and kicks Tidbits directly in the nuts as he falls over grasping his grapes.

"This'll be the last time I ever go commando around a bunch of fucking freaks!"

Dolly growls and flinches at Bertha,

"GRRR!"

The big bitch covers her head and falls to the floor. Dolly picks up her title and completely leaves the area for home. She needs to go burn her clothes now and bathe in bleach.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 3 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Drake (04-10-2017), JimCaedus (04-10-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-10-2017)