Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian Roller Derby
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-09-2017, 08:09 PM

The plan that Father Slathe had set worked. Sending Dolly Waters a letter saying we had intel on who framed her. Just to meet us at this warehouse. She fell for the trap. Standing in the center of one of the female teams in the center of the roller derby rink, I watch Dolly like a hawk. She swiftly and carefully makes her way through the drunken slop of an audience. Smiling from ear to ear under my mask I tap Big Bertha, the enforcer for Rollinatrix. The team just annihilating the other team. Quickly I point toward Dolly and nod. She shakes her head, being she is a six foot, two hundred and ninety-five-pound roller derby lesbo straight from Lion territory. Well then Dolly, well is Dolly a teenage girl. Never could I personally lay my hands on such an innocent being. I could watch another women do the job and I take the pin. That wouldn't phase my moral compass whatsoever.

Big Bertha looks at me as if I am serious. I nod my head and let out a demonic laugh. She smiles and instantly skates off pushing her own teammates out of the way. She skates on to the rink and quickly over to the guard rails separating the rink from rinkside. With every lunge forward her huge cottage cheese ass wiggles through her spandex. The dark and wide, just like Father Slathe would love to slather with chocolate and cool whip. Followed by a face sitting Sunday. Huge nasty girl. Big Bertha Climbs over the guard rails, ass crack exposed almost all the way to her black hole of doo doo. Her roller blade covered feet hit the ground and she takes off like a startled elephant. Colliding at almost maximum speed with a full on roller derby lesbo body splash. Soaked in sweat and stank, a wet smacking noise echoes across the warehouse from the body of Big Bertha smashing into Dolly Waters. Big Bertha on top of the stunned and shocked Dolly Waters, touches her soft face while squeezing one of her large chocolate breasts. Damn Roller Derby Lesbos! Never pay them to beat down a hot teenager ever again.

Big Bertha then begins dropping bombs. Kind of like her fists being tomahawk cruise missiles and Dolly's face being the base that which nerve gas was launched at an innocent village. Now obviously her fists weren't causing the damage nerve agents can, like slowly shutting down your body, so you don't even get to enjoy your last memories while gasping for air. No, but soon The punches would most likely swell Dolly's face up to the point which she will be gasping for air from her face almost being swollen shut. Now I should probably make my presence known. Rushing through Big Bertha's teammates in the pit and across the rink I hop the guard rail and make my way over to Big Bertha still dropping bombs on Dolly's poor innocent face. I tap Big Bertha on the shoulder.

Mr. Tidbits: "That will do thank you very much. Father Slathe will be at the motel down the road after the derby waiting for you. He said don't bother showering he likes him a wet and sweaty piggy he said."

Big Bertha just smiles and licks her lips before sitting crotch first in Dolly's face for about a good forty seconds. She even through ten seconds of grinding. Now if her huge cinder block fists didn't do the job, I am sure her stank ass Vagina knocked Dolly out for me to make the pin. Big Bertha slowly stands up as I drop to the floor close to Dolly's ear.

Mr. Tidbits: "I'm so sorry innocent one, The Truth needs a light on our cause. Hopefully, you will forgive me, child."

Slowly I cross her arms over her chest and place both my hands over the center of her crossed arms and chest. Father Slathe steps from the crowd with a referee.

Will a Roller Lesbo's man fists and her stank ass twat be enough to keep the phenomenal Dolly Waters down for Mr. Tidbits? Stay Tuned and find out!

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
Dolly Waters (04-10-2017), JimCaedus (04-10-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-10-2017, 01:59 AM

*GASP*

Dolly comes to and kicks out. Turning her head to the side and vomiting before even looking up to see who pinned her.

Ah goddam-

Dolly belches between words and throws up directly onto Tidbits' mask and shirt.

Ugh... I don't feel so good.

Dolly stands, grabbing her title as she goes to leave,

Fuck off Tiddy- you drug me out on a school night for this shit? I'm out of here.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
JimCaedus (04-10-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-10-2017)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-10-2017, 03:58 AM

Mr. Tidbits: "Sorry about school sweetheart, this is 24/7 spotlight dollface!"

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...