Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifest Destiny
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2017, 02:43 PM

Today we find Cadryn sitting inside of his local Taco Bell enjoying a Crunchwrap Supreme and a couple of cheese roll-ups.

As luck would have it, Jim Caedus strolls through the door, his XWF Federweight Title slung over his arm.

Cadryn realizes this grand opportunity and walks up to Jim, spins him around, and bashing his facial region with one of the metal stools in the lobby.

Jim is out cold as Cadryn hops the counter, steals the order taking microphone and begins his assualt.

Cadryn: You know, Jim, I still haven't forgiven you. You run around the XWF taking all these titles and being selfish. Hell, now you've even got the briefcase to cash in whenever you feel like it. Where's my title, Jim? Where's my recognition for pushing you to become the powerhouse you are today? You walk around with your chest puffed out and your head held high, like you're better than the rest of us. I'm here to tell you, son, you're not. When I look at you I see a corporate whipping boy, much like the Chris Chaos’s and Gabe Reno’s of the XWF. A no talent, deeply disturbed, lazy, piece of garbage. I handed you a used condom in the middle of church, Jim, and you thought that meant we were friends? At this point my only friends are my dog and my wife. You don't deserve half of what you've already managed to steal away from hard working men like myself. If you weren't so buddy buddy with Lane and Kato you wouldn't have anything. So next time, champ, pay closer attention to those you step on when you begin falling back down that ladder.

Cadryn dives off the counter and onto Caedus for the pin!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (04-10-2017) [-]
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-09-2017, 11:48 PM

I half-heartedly KICK OUT, taking care not to hurt my buddy Cady-cat in the process. We both rise to our feet, Cadryn foaming at the mouth, advancing on me. The sad look in my eyes stops him in his tracks.

"You thought I was out cold...but I heard every word you said. You know...when basically the same crap and criticisms were coming from Cal Ypso, that was one thing. Coming from _you_ on the other hand..."

I shake my head sadly, staring down at the tiled floor before returning my gaze to meet his.

"You want this? Here. Take it. It's not worth losing a friend over."

I pick the Federweight Title off the ground and shove it to Cadryn's chest, releasing it from my grip. He catches it.

Then I nail him in the nose with a swift stiff headbutt. He drops the strap before I backpedal and charge, connecting with a Wrexus Plexus that propels him into the soda dispenser. Wasting no time I snatch him by the hair, pull him in, wrap my arms around his waist and belly to belly Cadryn onto the order counter. He winces and exhales, groaning in pain. I lay my right forearm across his throat with a choke and press hard, my visage contorted in rage.

"You greasy goddamn guido hack-and-a-half horse's ASS! All I wanted was three classic cheesy gordita crunch tacos with Baja sauce, a Dr. Pepper and an order of cinnamon twists but _nooooo_, I gotta suffer _your_ simple spaghetti-bendin' bada-bing-bada-bitchass buttfuckery!? Fuckin' flip-floppin' wop in a 10 gallon hat!

Oh we ain't friends, Cadryn? Specifically where the squashing of our differences in church pertain? Do these words sound familiar?

'Zirado managed to convince me to join him in church Sunday morning, and I’m glad I did. You and I managed to put our differences aside, and since that moment we’ve done nothing but become the best of friends.'

Quote Cadryn Tiberius, LL4 final round Manifest Destiny promo. You then continued by layin' into Boss Lane for making us fight. Now you voluntarily come at me with _this_? You manic-depressive dago dickhead, I should force your fuckin' face into the fryer and watch your legs twitch to the tune of the two-step Cowboy Crunchwrap, cocksucker.

'Where's (your) title' you ask? Which one, the Heavy Metal Weight strap you failed to retain or the Undisputed Television Championship I made you erase from your online sig after kicking your ass for the second time? Yeah, you _better_ have, you lil' pansy prick. You know goddamn well what's printed across your back:

Property of Jim Caedus. If found, put down. He's a bad dog.

Double-crossin' cur, who the FUCK do you think you are, judging me for having two titles and the 24/7 briefcase WHICH, by the way, you did NOTHING to prevent after abandoning Dolly in the Lottery final round! Where's your title? Where's your fuckin' _balls_, backstabber? Call yourself a man after leavin' a little lady to face two grown adult males on her own? Call me selfish after you spent the last three weeks jackin' off at home, hangin' your tag partner out to dry before decidin' to reappear demandin' gold like you've done anything to earn it? _I'm_ 'selfish'? I'm '_lazy_'? Stack o' cowpie four-flusher fuck-up, I fight for and EARN what I have. _Period_.

I 'have no talent'?

Cadryn said: 'You’ve overcome extensive odds to get to where you are, and for that I can do nothing but give you my respect. I’m not going to waste my time verbally bashing my friend. It’s uneccesary and let’s face it, he’s better at this than I am anyways. Nothing but love, Jimmy.'

'Buddy buddy' with the brass? No, they just like a hard working employee. Go fuck yourself you bipolar barnyard bitch."

I grab a fistful of Cadryn's shirt with my left hand, scoop beneath his legs with my right, flip him over off the counter and slam him front first to the floor. I then back up, point off into the distance and punt like a placekicker to the pooper. The customers and on-the-clock Taco Bell team members erupt with applause and I bow before signing titties and t-shirts on request.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Jane Carver (04-10-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2017, 05:39 AM

Cadryn dies.

(until his next match)

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2017, 05:43 AM

Jesus, Jim, there's nothing left of him...

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Jim Caedus

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2017, 06:18 AM

ooc: lol what the...?

IC: (over the top heartbreak) CAAAAADRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYN!!!

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (04-10-2017)