Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad News
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-08-2017, 11:03 PM

Drake recovers from his nut shot, before smiling.
"Not bad mortal, I praise you for a job well done, however, I have bad news for you, you see, I may, or may not, have put you in a Triple Threat Last Man Standing Match against Juni the Mutated Jap and Chris Chaos for that belt on April 15th.

He taps her on the shoulder as he goes past

"Good luck!"

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-08-2017, 11:17 PM

(04-08-2017, 11:03 PM)Drake Said: Drake recovers from his nut shot, before smiling.
"Not bad mortal, I praise you for a job well done, however, I have bad news for you, you see, I may, or may not, have put you in a Triple Threat Last Man Standing Match against Juni the Mutated Jap and Chris Chaos for that belt on April 15th.

He taps her on the shoulder as he goes past

"Good luck!"

Nah. I'm not going to be at that show unfortunately. Scheduling conflict. Thanks though

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2017, 11:48 PM

(04-08-2017, 11:17 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Nah. I'm not going to be at that show unfortunately. Scheduling conflict. Thanks though

"Well mortal, you are right about one thing...you're not gonna be on that show, 'cause you aren't going to make it."

Drake then pulls out a barbed wire and thumbtack coated chair and smacks Dolly straight in the skull, leaving her bleeding heavily, before drilling her with the Ace in the Hole.

"Bye, bye Dolly, see ya around." Drake then goes to pin 1!.... 2!....

1 x X-Treme Champion
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-08-2017, 11:51 PM

(04-08-2017, 11:48 PM)Drake Said:
(04-08-2017, 11:17 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Nah. I'm not going to be at that show unfortunately. Scheduling conflict. Thanks though

"Well mortal, you are right about one thing...you're not gonna be on that show, 'cause you aren't going to make it."

Drake then pulls out a barbed wire and thumbtack coated chair and smacks Dolly straight in the skull, leaving her bleeding heavily, before drilling her with the Ace in the Hole.

"Bye, bye Dolly, see ya around." Drake then goes to pin 1!.... 2!....

Dolly kicks out.

thats my trick!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2017, 12:35 AM

Drake seems shocked that Dolly kicked out, he then offers his hand and pulls her up, smiling sincerely at here, before speaking.

"Impressive, I must think of a new way to defeat you, however, I will be on my way now, farewell, Dolly Waters."

1 x X-Treme Champion