Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hahaha, I won.
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2017, 10:59 PM

The scene opens up to a beautiful white yacht floating in the ocean, in the background you could see an island just chilling there, the camera pans down to see a man on the yacht, with bitches and hos all over the top deck, they were all dancing, drinking, fucking. The man in all white and slicked back hair was downing some sort of drink before snorting a line of coke off one of the women's nice fat round ass.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm back bitches. Miss me? I bet Ghost Tank did."

That's when Roman's butler came out off nowhere to correct him.

"Sir, he doesn't go by that name anymore?"

"Holy shit Jenkins! Where did you come from?"

"England sir."

"You know what I meant, anyways. What were you saying?"

"The man formerly known as Ghost Tank doesn't go by that anymore."

"Psh, like I give a fuck! He'll always be a fat fuck to me!"

"That doesn't have anything to do with his name sir."

"Whaaaatever Jenkins, that's not the point. I'm back and that means it's party time."

Roman M. Wulfrun looked into a camera and smirked.

"Yeeeeees, so I'm back, fuck yes. I know you all missed me, you can say you didn't but like that matters. I'm rich and you're fucking nothing. So my first match back and I'll be facing two fuck nuggets named Jizzdin and the letter Z BWHAHAHAHA, are you fucking kidding me? Shit I guess Kato didn't want his new star of Savage to waste too much energy on his first match back, good job spot. You know how to handle your talent. I'll have mine fine, I won't there long. I'll be getting this done in no time. Bitch slap those two waste of space and win a title shot for the TV title. Ah I fucking love it. Jimmy my boy, I think you've held that title for a little too long, plus you got a case, I'll take the extra weight off your shoulders for you. So don't go losing it to fuckin' Shade. That'd be worse then Scully losing the Xtreme title to that fat ass fuck! Wait, nah. Nothing is worse then losing to that fucker. Go ask Thad Duke. He knows. Anyways, I'm done with this video, I have more partying to do before I get into the ring. See you two there."

Roman turns and raises his arms to all the ladies.

"BITCHES! COME!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roman M. Wulfrun's post:
JimCaedus (04-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Roman M. Wulfrun's post!
Dolly Waters (04-09-2017)