Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
DQ Walk Alone
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-07-2017, 05:31 AM

We see Drake sitting in the locker room, packing up his things ready to go, when he sees the Unified X-Treme Championship sitting there, he looks at it, before turning away, he turns back to see it gone. He now knows what he shall do. He grabs a steel chair, puts it behind his back, and, with murder and the apocalypse in his eyes, follows Dolly Waters.

Quote:"Ah, Dolly Waters, a rather unique mortal, but that is the difference between you and me"

*CRACK!*

Drake smacks Dolly with a chair, but he's not done, he then drills Dolly with the Ace in the Hole on to the chair. He then sets her up on her knees, and debuts a new move, a Front Somersault Cutter (https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiVib7U9ZDTAhXGuBQKHSvPA-gQjBwIBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUk7PRML.gif&psig=AFQjCNGcUGnecykg0_1dMRRg8M7hJAxNLQ&ust=1491605492123625 ).

"You are merely mortal, and I expose that mortality."

Drake then sees a nearby ref

"YOU! I have a pin, COUNT!

Drake then covers....

1!...
2!...
...3!!!!!!
Winner and NEW Unified Xtreme-Champion: DRAKE!

Drake then runs to the parking lot, jumps in his Dodge Charger, and flees the arena, before Dolly can even react.

Location: Room 647, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Times Square, Manhattan - Present Day

It turns out, that the footage just seen was on a television, and the camera sees the whole thing, before turning to Drake, back facing the camera.

"And that's how we got to today."

Drake turns back to the camera, wearing his "XWF's Anti-Christ T-Shirt" and black hoodie, as always, but now, there is something different and rather shocking. It's not his genuine smile, nor his (sort of) relaxed posture, it's that he is holding the Unified X-Treme Championship over his shoulder.

His smile fades as he stares into the camera, wanders over, and sits down in front of it, forcing the camera to pan down a bit, the cameraman than hands him a mic, and he speaks.

"Hello again, mortals of the XWF. It is I, Drake, and I am now YOUR Unified X-Treme Champion, Dolly Waters let her guard down ,and I exposed her mortality for it, ending her pitiful title reign. Miss Waters, you reign is very undeserved and, in my opinion, you never were a good champion after that issue with drugs, and now, it is over, your time is DONE!"

"Now, there is something else, that happened last night, that I am about to discuss. My loss at Lethal Lotto in the gauntlet match. It does still sting immensely, and those who wronged me, will pay DEARLY for it, in time. For now however, I have much more... important business to attend to, like my impending championship defence on the 15th April."

He adjust the X-Treme Championship before continuing

"I do not know who I will face on the 15th April edition of "Savage", but I know three things. One: This championship, will not leave my shoulder. Two: I'm issuing an open challenge, and I will give the shot, to whomever I deem worthy of it and three: It will be a Last Man Standing Match, so anyone who is either brave, or foolish, enough to take up this challenge, step up. Step up, so that you shalt be murdered by Thou. I am Drake, the apocalypse....continues, and I will always walk alone."

The camera then fades to black as Drake walks away.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post