Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Blood In The Waters - Savage RP#1
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2017, 11:40 PM

Spring’s breath was still a new – but entirely welcome - phenomenon. The icy cold drafts that the crimson home had been accustomed to were slowly making their leave, ushered out by the sickly sweet smells of freshly bloomed flowers. The rejuvenation of energy permeated the very pavement of this concrete jungle, vibrating earnestly with the bustling feet parading over it. Seated by the window ledge on the second floor of his home, Danny took in everything this new season had to offer.

Danny’s gaze flitted from face to face, of the thousands who passed his window on Park Avenue, New York City, New York. He relished the mingling of so many different faces, the tanned skin of South Asians, the pearly pink-flushed cherubic faces of Slovaks, the yellowish tinge of Eastern Asians, the coffee toned skin of Polynesians like himself, the subtle and conspicuous details alike bringing him such delight. Uniqueness was the core principle with which he lived his life, and witnessing natural differences amongst individual brought him happiness like no other. For though we were all naturally unique, he sought a conscious difference, he sought to go above and beyond one’s understanding of idiosyncrasy.

Peeling his eyes away from the outside world, Danny turns his gaze towards the objects scattered around the room he made his personal study. Contrasting the rooms below that he’d used in promotional videos in the past, this room resembled the eccentricity of our quirky protagonist far more. The walls, rather than the deep bring used below, were covered with chalk boards. Every exposed inch was covered the in the black, smooth surface. All across the giant board were inscriptions and sketches, seemingly thousands of detached thoughts. A couple of sketches for outfit ideas are hidden away in one corner, in another are some draft tattoo ideas, in between lie an array of quotes and catchy one-liners.

Danny reaches up to his forehead, which has been bandaged down, a slight red tinge on the covering. His left eye is a dark red, clear sign of some internal bleeding. Messy locks of his hair stick out haphazardly over the bandage in contrast to his neatly tied down beard. Still rubbing around the wound on his head, he walks over to a rack mounted onto his wall. The rack, made up of brass hooks drilled into the blackboard wall in rows and columns of 6, is full of an array of luchador and wrestling masks. Recognizable ones like those used by Kane in the mid-1990s, Mankind, Rey Mysterio and Thunder Liger, along with lesser known ones line the hooks prominently.

[Image: wpid-20150310__barrio3.jpg?w=650&h=433]

Danny takes one down, an unknown mask made to mimic the look of a silvery lion. He lifts it up to his face, looking out through the eyeholes and purring silently. He lowers the mask, a giggle bursting out through his lips as he lets his hand and the mask fall down to his side. Throwing his head back, his giggle evolves into a resounding roar of a laugh, manic clear in his eyes. As the laugh dies down within his heart, he lowers his face, chewing on a tip of a finger to control himself.
“Vasquez.”

The well set man turns back to the chalkboard wall after just one word, his shirtless torso bulges with muscle, marred by scars of hundreds of bouts in the ring. His muscles tense and relax as he walks towards one section of the wall. Glancing up, he reaches for a piece of chalk that’s attached to the board on a holder drilled in to the wall. Taking the white colored piece of chalk, he begins to write.

Royal Decree – The Irrefutable List of Exile
1. Anthony Scully – For Acts of Whining and Homophobia

Danny glances up at the writing, letting a grin cover the lower half of his face. Twirling the piece of chalk in his hand, he faces away from the board and just takes in the feeling. Fresh off his win on Saturday at his debut match, Danny had never felt better. His first match for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, at a live Pay-Per-View and against a former Universal Champion at that, a more potent seal of approval he’d never felt before. This was evidence that he was ready to step up to the big league, that signing for XWF hadn’t been a case of premature ejaculation. Wink.

Though it had taken absorbing a ring bell to the forehead and perhaps a little distraction from the great Paul Heyman, Danny knew the match was his to win, the crowd knew it had been his match to win and most importantly, those who ran the place knew it was his match to win. It wouldn’t be long till someone sitting on seats that mattered saw him fit to chase a title, saw him fit to chase THE title, and saw him fit to be the emblematic, charismatic, enigmatic and slightly problematic face of the business.

There was still a ways to go until that happened however, a few more opponents to crush beneath his heel till he enveloped the Xtreme universe in awe of his abilities; delusions were not a game Danny prided himself in playing. Just then, he glances up towards the door, right as a double knock raps against it. With a quick response, the door swings open to reveal the always well-dressed Jackson Turi.

“Hey Danny, just a reminder that you have another MRI in two hours, be ready, hm?”

“For fuck’s sake Jackson, will you at least call me Sir on camera.”

Jackson turns on his heel with the slightest glimpse of a smile on his face. Danny shakes off the annoyance from his expression and glances back into the camera.

“You can tell by the way I use my walk, I’m a women’s man; no time to talk. But for your sake, I’ll give you a little insight into my mind and talk anyways. I’m ecstatic, if you can’t tell already, I feel it coursing through me, it’s electrifying, to be honest. I just crossed the first step to a career full of success, I can just smell it. Thought I might not have started at the tippity top of the food chain, I think I put a fair amount of distance between myself and the rookies that seem to have swarmed the XWF the same time I did.

It’s clearly the season for fresh signings and the scent of new blood in the air is thick. I got lucky, I’ll admit. I got lucky enough to slip my way through the barriers of dark matches and bothersome multi-amateur slugfests. I smelt desperation in the air and I chomped down on it like King Kong Bundy after skipping breakfast. Scully might have claimed that I bit more off than I could chew, that I was punching above my weight limit, that my blood was going to be on Vinnie Lane’s hands, but what happened? Well.. Actually, this hospital bill for my concussion, Vinny if you’re watching, I’m charging it to you. You guys need to find a way to secure that ring bell, preposterous!

But what happened?! I showed him that commoners have no place in the ring with royalty. I showed him that his simpleton mind had no chance of prevailing over my superiority. Because I am the Imperius Rex, and my word.. well it’s final Scullyboy. He felt it, twice, and I put him down for the count and he’s gone now. I didn’t just break his body in two, or snapped his neck; I broke down his spirit only like a King can. I have the itching feeling that we won’t be seeing Scullyboy around anytime soon.

Now that I’ve done away with the veteran… That new blood is still in waters. Though I may be leagues above them, I can smell it wafting through my nasal cavity.

Fun fact from your friendly neighborhood enigma, did you know, that a great white can detect one drop of blood in twenty five gallons of water from over three miles away?

[Image: finding%20nemo%20gif.gif]

Well… Vasquez, you let your blood flow and I’ve caught scent of it. I can taste it in my mouth, metallic and full of fear. Yes fear! For there is no other emotions that could be coursing through your veins the moment you found out you had to face me at Savage. Like a shark circling it’s pray I’ve already sized you up and I’m sure my jaws can handle you just fine. Actually, bring some toothpicks with you, don’t you just hate it when meat gets stuck between your teeth, hm.. I sure do. Maybe I’ll get Jackson to bring some?

You’re the one that I want Vasquez. Your black mask and your menacing glare, your tights and your little secrecy and mystery, oooh, it just makes me tingle in anticipation. I cannot wait to have you in my arms, slowly constricting and feeling the blood ebb out of your system. I cannot wait to inhale deeply and feel the fear of eminent failure ooze out of your every pore. I cannot wait.

Eeeep, you’ve got my drooling Vassy, you’ve got me drooling for my meal. Unfortunately, that’s all you’ll ever be sweetheart. My meal. Sustenance for my progression, fodder to make sure Danny doesn’t lose momentum. It really is quite sad that you didn’t get as lucky as I did, it’s really unfortunate that you got matched up with me and not some washed up has been like Scully.

But you know what the silver lining is? The yummy frosting on a not so delicious cake? You’re masked. We don’t know who you are underneath there or where you’re from. You know what that means don’t you? Once I’ve eaten you up, spat you out and passed you out through my system? You can just change your mask and come back as somebody completely different! No harm done! What’s waiting another couple of Saturdays going to do for you? Absolutely nothing.

So take comfort, my friend, take comfort in the fact that losing to me this Saturday will not be the end to your career. You might fly yet, just not today, not tomorrow, not when you’re stuck facing me. Unfortunately whether you’re a brother, or you’re a mother, you ain’t stayin’ alive.

Danny grins at the camera, licking his lips. He extends his full body, stretching to his full height as he feels each vertebrae in his back pop satisfyingly.

“Toodles.”

[Image: 83801630.gif]

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Imperial's post:
(04-15-2017), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (04-07-2017), Mezian (04-07-2017)