Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sowing Seeds of Success
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-06-2017, 10:52 PM

"Sowing Seeds of Success"

137.5 milliliters of raspberry red liquid cascade from cup to collide with 3 gallons of reverse osmosis water contained in 5 gallon bottle. The crimson clouds instantly, billowing throughout the crystal clear as if in close proximity to oceanic feeding frenzy.

I want this done right in my absence so I make it a point to clearly walk the measuring cup and the used disposable dropper over to the nearest sink.

"Never reuse the droppers. I managed to get half a million for a wholesale 5k, you have plenty provided at each nute station and I'd much rather spend five thousand bucks than lose two hundred thousand on each hermie harvest." I toss the dropper.

"Hermie, sir?"

I turn to reply to the exotic looking young lady.

"Hermaphrodite plants. Shocking and/or stressing these girls in any way will get their survival instincts kickin' in. They'll develop male bananas and pollinate their own flowers. Hermie bud means lower cannabinoid levels. It means seeds. It means loss of credibility, less return for the business and possible loss of the whole goddamn operation. This is all covered in those handbooks you all received upon hiring. Those of you with extensive cultivating experience make sure you pair off with the less established growers. No mistakes. Now, to continue..."

I rinse the measuring cup out with reverse osmosis water and turn to lead the group back to the nute station.

Carefully, I pour a measured 120 milliliters of Hydros B into the cup. I then pick another dropper off the top of the pile of 100 in a box and dip it into the Hydros B bottle. Five times I fill the dropper to the 3 milliliter mark, squirting the contents into the cup. I suck up a final 2.5 mils and add that.

"Now what you wanna do is allow the Hydros A a minute or so to fully disperse throughout the water before adding the B. As we can all see, and this is why I opted for the transparent containers, the water is a nice even hue of pink so we can add Hydros B." I do so. "Next, and make sure to check your regularly updated feeding schedules before doing it, add the required amount of Nitrogen Booster and rooting powder to the mixture. We need nice, tall, strong plants to reach our first goal of 100 pounds and OG plants tend to wanna stay squat. This is why you will all fill the final gallon in each reservoir with pure water properly pH'd after mixing in 20 tablespoons of Brer Rabbit Full Flavor molasses. And speaking of pH...regardless of what the propaganda says everywhere you look, if you want perfect plants and bud you can't buy into the whole 'from point A to point D is fine' bullshit. There is one, and ONLY one, acceptable pH level down to the fucking decimal point for each growing medium that will allow ALL necessary nutrients to be absorbed into the roots. The correct level is listed in your handbooks, do NOT let me down. Make sure to replace the water in the reservoirs before each feeding, keeping the temps at 53° and monitoring the pH every single day. I'll hand you over now to your supervisor."

It's Thursday, April 6th 2017 just past midday in Palm Springs, CA and I've proudly finished my first walk through as appointed manager of a business it's taken me five years to set up. I'd finally been licensed for commercial cultivation and taken a loan out with my new benefactor/business partner. If all goes as planned, this large scale perpetual grow will clear around $350,000 a month. If I intend to achieve the life and long term goals I've set, this, combined with my work in the XWF, will get me there asap. What began as a dream is becoming reality...in all walks of my life.

The brutal beating I'd taken at the Lethal Lottery 4 PPV in pursuit of the XWF 24/7 Briefcase had sidelined me for several days of recovery and I'd used that time practically to execute a hands-on training approach with the men and women who'd now be working under me. Now...as the date of my next Television Title match on Savage in Oklahama looms, it's time to switch gears and focus on my opponent.

By the time I've reached my new office I'm already prepping my phone for promo before realizing I've a new pc and webcam to exploit. It takes me about ten minutes to learn the basics. With both my belts and briefcase in wide frame on the desk before me I ready for the shoot.

"On April 1st those lucky enough to be a part of the greatest spectacle the XWF has to offer went to war. Titles changed hands. The 24/7 Briefcase was awarded. Glory was attained, potential futures aligned with seemingly deserving combatants. One would assume anyone included on the victor's list would be happy, celebratory, ecstatic to take his first step towards a brighter and more lucrative career, especially where a title win is concerned...and for the most part that much is true. My next opponent, my 7th Television Title defense, has proven to be an exception to the aforementioned concept.

Shade...you're the worst winner I've ever laid eyes upon in the XWF. Truth be told...you're an ungrateful sack o' masked shit totin' two terrible prop projectile weapons that blast the same kinda horseshit as their owner.

According to your SINGLE vignette uploaded for the PPV, way to pace yourself by the way you lazy fuck, you spoke on the fact that you opted in for the PPV and requested a 'high profile match' with the brass. You were REWARDED with your inclusion in the Heavy Metal Weight Title Gauntlet Match...and how did you react to this, as I see it, undeserved opportunity? You bitched. You complained. You expressed no interest in the HMW strap and questioned the booker's motives. Lemme be the first to tell you, Shade, you weren't given a 'high profile match' because you haven't earned it. You won't ever be the 'face' of the XWF either, idiot, and I'm legitimately shocked that you'd ever entertain any contradictory notion. In fact, I take offense to your delusions, dickless. Who the FUCK do you think you are? What have you DONE to justify the idea that you should be the face of the XWF if you can't even show the proper amount of quality and dedication required? I mean, it's one thing if a name who draws dollars and entertains the fans turns up his or her nose at a strap they may find to be lesser...I don't agree with that attitude but at least in that scenario it makes some modicum of sense. YOU though? You're an ego villain personality without the credentials to back it up, a pussy playing a part. You're a hack who can't be bothered to show true initiative or drive even if a title is involved. You're a goddamn dimwitted dipshit who thinks Darth Vader's name is Dark Vader according to your application on our promotion's official site. _Dark_ Vader...really? Christ almighty, you're an adult male who doesn't know, in 2017, the name of one of the most iconic antagonists in film history that you partially model YOURSELF after? Fuckin' , last time I heard someone say Dark Vader I was 7 and it was still the 80s when the first three films were still relatively new. You claim you should be the face of the XWF when you can't even manage to get a handle on your own professional character, work hard or show respect for what you've been given? WAKE UP ASSHOLE.

And what happened at the end of your match at Lottery by the way? You won that very same title you whined about. What have you done since then? Nothing. Danny Imperial has your ass pinned right now and you can't even be bothered to TRY and defend the title you just won. I fucking hate you for that. Our match is supposed to be champion versus champion but your bitch ass won't even have the strap by Saturday Night. Loser.

Speaking of Savage...not only were you given an opportunity at the HMW title, won it and subsequently pissed on it since, you've been given a SECOND opportunity at MY Television Title! You have the chance to hold TWO straps at once, just like I've done for over a MONTH now...but have you been uploading vignettes in the pursuit of working up to toppling my douchebag butt off my throne? Of course not. We all know why the HMW doesn't 'appeal to you' and why you refuse to defend it against Danny. It's because you're too much of a moron to figure out how to retain that strap. Admit it. As far as the TV title goes, however, what's the deal? Are you telling me this championship that's been lifted to pure prestige is beneath you as well? Is that it? You cocksucker. Disrespect my title and my position? I'll kick your fuckin' ass for that. Or...or wait...is it that you're simply afraid of me, Shade? That's it isn't it you spineless snatch, you're afraid of me. You wanna be the face of the XWF but you can't square off with the new Mr. 24/7 to earn it? This is why I say you're fulla horseshit. You're wasting your time, my time and everyone else's time here half-assing your way from card to card pretending to be something you're not: a fucking contender. You're the first opponent I've had since Benito Angelo that's been this apathetic and I am NOT a happy camper right now. See...I LIKE competition, Shade. I enjoy it. People like you, I despise. You aren't competition, you're a shit match waiting to elicit chants of 'BOR-ING' from the fans and now I'm saddled with you. That fuckin' pisses me off. With any luck I'll send you packin', kickin' rocks, washin' out on your way to some indy clusterfuck where you can cheaply decide what you wanna do with your life in front of three hundred shmucks instead of wasting the time and hard earned dough of millions of XWF loyalists around the world.

The worst part about all this is, your less-than-mediocrity is dragging me and my name down just for being on the bill alongside yours. Ain't no one gonna pay attention like they did during the Lotto, ain't no one wondering what's gonna happen or if they should spend time perusing a back and forth that will NEVER occur between us. Ain't no bets bein' placed down at Phillmore's. No one cares. No one cares because the name Shade is synonymous with DARK MATCH. Well fuck a dark match and slim pickens punk prick opponents like you. I'm Jim fucking Caedus and I'll be whippin' your ass like you matter anyway you fuckin' curtain-jerkin' jag-off."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(04-06-2017), (04-07-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-07-2017), Shade (04-07-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-09-2017)