Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's cold out here!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-11-2013, 09:17 AM

Cameras open up on location with Greggo on a beach somewhere.

[Image: 9k7yw9.jpg]

He's got a handful of giant palm leaves and he's using them to whip the ass of a small boy who is tied to a palm tree. Greggo sees the cameras are rolling so he stops whipping the boy and walks away from him to address the camera.

GREGGO: Howdeh... come on in. Welcome to my humble abode. I live on the beach now and have been making a lot of new friends here. I hear I'm booked to be a manager for some new chick on the roster named Sophia Sanchez... that's GREAT! I've been waiting for my chance to work with a new, innocent talent like that. I think after she wins her match against Bryce's Mother I'm going to take her back here to this beach and tie her up to that palm tree over there. Then I'm going to call Unknown Soldier and tell him to bring some goat meth and some sex toys! Hell, I'd even go as far as saying Bryce's Mother is invited to join the fun too.

Greggo walks back over to the boy who has his wrists ties together by twine around the palm tree. Greggo pulls the boy's shorts down to expose his naked ass and he begins whipping that ass with the giant palm leaves as hard as he can!

GREGGO: Take a look at what awaits you, Sophia Sanchez and Bryce's Mother! Good luck in your match... Soldier and I will both do our best to make good managers. We won't let you down!

Greggo keeps whipping the boy on the ass as the camera cuts!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post