Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dolly's little Warrior
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2017, 09:13 PM

[Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif][Image: Gravesbarbwareflash.gif]
OH SHIT! MICHEAL GRAVES JUST SANK SOME CASH INTO HIS PROMO'S! CHRIS CHAOS FEARS PRODUCTION VALUES!

Thursday, April 6th, 2017
CVS
...Frankfort, Kentucky, U.S.A…

The entire day… We spent the entire fucking day shopping. Clothes, shoes, fucking Toys ‘R’ Us. I carried her bags, I drove her to different malls and shopping centers. I even took her out for ice cream before heading home. We spent a good solid six hours out today, just doing teenager stuff. It was awful. Although I do have to admit that I felt quite at home in that Hot Topic place, I may have to check them out again sometime, when I’m not being a manservant. Anyway, back on track. Do you really mean to tell me that out of all of the stores she dragged me too, all of the shopping centers, between all of the new clothes and shoes, she didn’t once stop to think that she needed fucking pads? I’ve been walking through this CVS for an hour now trying to work up the courage to go buy those damned things for her, but every time that I think the coast is clear, some tool bag walks by and I have to pretend that I’m looking for condoms. This is ridiculous! I’m Micheal fucking Graves! I fear no man, no challenge, yet I can’t work up the courage to buy a feminine hygiene product!? If I didn’t know better, I’d think that Dolly is doing shit like this on purpose. It’s almost like she’s trying to see how much of a hold she has over me. Gabe Reno thinks she has a hold over me. He’s out there throwing accusations about my intentions with this girl, trying to land my ass in jail. You know what? That’s probably his best strategy because he knows damn well that Dolly and I are going to make him look more foolish than normal come Saturday night.

“Excuse me sir, do you need help finding anything?”

Ah fuck… see what I mean!

”No, I’m fine… just looking for condoms.”

Okay… fuck it, just grab them and go! I reach for the pads, but I can feel someone’s eyes burning a hole through me. I decide that I can’t do this. I’ve met my match and it’s a fucking bag of blood rags! I head up to the counter and check out, I’ve picked up quite a few boxes of condoms and feel like I might get harassed by the staff if I just leave without buying them. Once done, I head outside of the store and stand around smoking a cigarette, waiting for the right moment, the right person. After a bit, I see him. An overweight nerdy kid is heading into the store, I need to stop him!

”Hey kid, do you wanna make an easy hundred bucks?”

Ah yeah, I knew that would catch his attention! He walks over cautiously. Can’t blame him there, I guess I do look a little scary. I haven’t bothered changing out of my wrestling gear or taking a shower. Needless to say, a guy covered in dried blood and wearing spandex might seem a little odd. Hmmm, wonder why I haven’t given that any thought until now? At least Dolly was kind enough to loan me this Hello Kitty shirt before we went shopping, though it is a little ill fitting. Oh yeah… the kid!

”Listen, I was just in the store and I bought a ton of these things:

I pull one of the boxes of condoms out from my CVS bag. I’m caught off guard by his reaction, but this kids eyes grow large and he starts backing away from me in a hurry. What happens next is a bit unsettling.

”Fuck you, you weird fucking !”

”UNCALLED FOR!”

What in the hell was that abo… Oh...

”NO KID WAIT, THAT’S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO…”

Yeah, he’s gone. Shit... Ok, there is a young lady walking up to the front door. Let me try that again.

”Ma’am, I need help…”

She stops and looks me up and down. A look of concern falls over her face.

”Oh my, you poor thing! What happened?”

Well I was in the store trying to buy…

Before I can finish she crams a five dollar bill in my hand and then continues into the store. She didn’t care about my problems, she just mistook me for one of the homeless panhandlers wondering around this town. Awesome… well, at least I made five bucks! Ok, one more time… Let me try this guy.

”Hey buddy, if I pay you a hundred bucks, will you buy me a bag of pads?”

Oh goody, he stopped and seems interested in the offer.

”Pads? Like girl pads?”

A big dumb, kind of deranged smile comes across my face. I can’t help it, I’m just excited that I’m close to finally achieving my goal and getting back to Dolly. Maybe once this is done we can finally talk some strategy.

”YES YES OH GOD YESSSS…”

”Listen pal, stay back before I call the cops!”

”What?! NO!!! Listen I just need a bag of pads for my thirteen-year-old partner!”

”What the fuck did you just say!?”

”I said that I need pads for my partner.”

”No, you said thirteen years old!”

My eyes shift down as I look confused. I look back up to the guy who seems to be getting increasingly aggressive. I have to admit, his reaction has me a bit confused.

”Well yes, she’s thirteen?”

”You sick bastard!”

A fist suddenly flies towards my face. Not today mother fucker, I side step that shit, tucking my chin close to my shoulder as the breeze from his missed punch gently caresses my cheek. I shift my body weight back towards him and land an impressive shot to his ribs. The guy doubles over and drops to the pavement. Laying there holding his ribs and coughing, I figure it’s time to call it quits and give up on this adventure. I dash to my car and throw my bag of condoms into the passenger seat. I turn over the engine and peel out of the CVS parking lot. That’s right, Graves is a fucking badass!

Sometime Later
Back at Dolly’s Apartment

Dolly is going to be upset, I just know it. I haven’t done anything to elicit her wrath so far, but I can just tell that she isn’t someone that you want to piss off unless you're looking for a fight, and right now I’m looking for a partner, not a fight. Why else would I agree to basically assign myself as Dolly’s bitch for the day? No… that’s not fair. I really like the kid, she’s sweet and misunderstood. I know what it’s like to be misunderstood. To have everyone around you treat you like some freak just because you don’t fall within their guidelines for what is considered normal. I know what it’s like to not have friends. Dolly has been through a lot of shit lately, from the false accusations, the imprisonment, being let down by Cadryn, and now I find out that her best friend passed away while she was locked up. It’s awful and I feel bad for her. Nobody should have to go through so much suffering in such a short span of time, especially a child like Dolly. Even still, I’m not trying to get yelled at by a thirteen-year-old on the rag, maybe I’ll stall going in by cutting a promo… I’ll just sit this bag down here, beside of the door.

Chaos, I get no respect? I GET NO RESPECT? Fuck you, dude! I get loads of respect in this company and most of it was earned when I obviously beat your ass in our title match! You can talk all you want to about how you put me away like every other challenger that you faced, but you know damn well that’s some straight BULLSHIT! The same bullshit that you’ve been spewing for months and the same bullshit that I called you out on back in February! It’s nice to see that in all of this time you have absolutely fucking FAILED at growing as a person! That’s exactly why you’re about 20 fucking pounds lighter. Same ole same ole just doesn’t cut the mustard here in the XWF !

There was a time that everyone looked at you and saw greatness, even me! As time went on though, we all began to realize that you are a one trick pony. Kind of like how Ric Flair used to come out night after night and have the same exact fucking match with every opponent, you come out and talk the same bland boring bullshit. Make the same lame excuses for your shortcomings, and have that same lame ass ego. You think that I have a fucking ego just because I KNOW that Dolly and I can beat you and Gabe? Fuck that noise pal, that’s just me stating facts! Ego is your dumbass still thinking that you’re king shit around here while Reno runs around laughing at just how asinine you are!

I’ve heard tale of you bitching that Gabe only won because the production values of his promo work far outshined yours? What kind of fucking excuse is that? Like, are you trying to say that Reno’s shit gave you an epileptic seizure before the match? That I could buy into, his shit is pretty fucking gaudy! But hey, I should watch out, right? Because NOW Chris Chaos is dangerous, NOW Chris Chaos can be as ruthless as he wants to be because NOTHING is on the line. I’m calling bullshit right now fuck face!

The last time we met you were a fucking animal! If I remember correctly, I brought out some sort of CHAOTIC DEMON all because you suddenly realized that I actually pose a threat to your title reign. You carried on and on and on some more about how THAT BELT was all that mattered to you. How THAT BELT was the only thing that kept you going because IT was the ONLY thing that YOU LOVED! Well now you don’t have THAT BELT, Gabe does, and beating me IS NOT the path to getting that belt back. You know damn well that you aren’t even focused on me or Dolly. The only thought going through your empty fucking head is how you can stick it to Gabe and try to get your belt back.

TELL ME I’M FUCKING WRONG!

What makes me think that I stand a chance? My confidence in my abilities! The fact that I had your ass dead to rights, and the ONLY reason that you walked away from me the last time with a win is because you made a fucking deal with that slime ball Kato. Don’t get me wrong Chris, I’m not bitching about that loss. It is what it is, and I’ve accepted it, but facts are facts mother fucker, you should know that. You once shot an entire promo based on that theme, and the FACT is that I am on your level, and anytime that we face off, I pose a VERY REAL fucking threat to you! So quit trying to convince everyone that you are to be held on a fucking pedestal and worshiped like some fucking savior of the XWF, truth is as the roster grows and gets better and better, your star seems to shine less and less, and it’s all because YOU REFUSE CHANGE!

You’ve managed to convince yourself that you are so fucking untouchable that you refuse to change, to learn, to evolve. Reno tried to call me out on the light and dark bullshit. Good, bad, I’m the guy who is always evolving, learning, improving. Look at my career over the last few months. With every change, I get just a little bit better, a little more focused, a little more deadly. Ask Peter Fucking Gilmour what happens when you underestimate me? Oh wait, you don’t have too because you already know the answer, and this time, I don’t give a fuck how many cronies that you convince to interfere on your behalf because I will promise you this;

I WILL WALK OUT OF SAVAGE HAVING GOT WHAT I CAME HERE FOR!

”Micheal, where are my tampons, and what in the fuck are all of these condoms for!?”

Uh oh!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Dolly Waters (04-07-2017), JimCaedus (04-06-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-06-2017)