Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
SAVAGE RP
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2017, 05:05 PM

The only thing that can be said of certain men is that they are driven.What drives you
is it greed?is it lust? maybe its the fact that there isn't anything left to drive you.
There is nothing left to lose...nothing to fight for.That maybe the best reason to fight.

Mezian sits in his training room,quietly on the Jiu-Jitsu mat that centers the room.
The many hours he would train hoping to be better than the next guy. There was nothing
that he wouldn't do to be the best. Mezian would train to the point of nearly injuring
himself. He tore his ACL in his right knee while kicking someone in the face to prove
a point. But those days were over and he had to be less reckless. He wasn't he as young
as he once was and his body let him knew that all the time.But now was not the time to
be full of doubt.

Hey Pat you ready for another roll or do you need a moment. I mean the harder you work
the better you'll get, but I wont risk your knee.

Hey Matt do I pay you to ask questions? No i don't I pay you to make me better to push me
to the point where I break.So please do not try and be my doctor, I have those and i pay
them to bitch at me.So are we gonna finish this or not?

The two were closer than just friends after all that had been going on in Mezian's life
the one consistent thing was Matt.They had been friends since high school.Matt was the
stereotypical jock, he had all the popularity but none of the real friends.Patrick didn't
really have any real friends. He had the occasional person that had invited him to hang
out but nothing ever came from it. He would just sit awkwardly by himself no matter where
he would go to hang out.Mezian had and still has a serious form of Bi-Polar depression.
Which can make social interactions either great or terrible.This being said the senior year
high school a rumor had been spread that Matt was in the Psych ward.Mezian didn't know him,
what he did know that the walls of the ward could break you easily. Mezian had been in and
out of facilities like that one for years and he knew what it meant to be alone. So that
Saturday he went to the University Of Cincinnati Psychiatric Ward on the eighth floor of
hospital. There he was met with security and a metal detector. He walked down a long cold
sterile hall way. he had been here before a few years ago. The silence that you would expect
was quickly shattered by the sounds of the a patients screaming.

"I Said I Don't WANT YOUR FUCKING MEDICINE. IT DOESN'T HELP ME IT MAKES THE DREAMS WORSE,JUST STOP"

The voice that bellowed through the hall like crashing thunder, was recognizable almost familiar.
The Voice although very angry and distraught had a subtle sweet and sublime undertone.Its had
given him chills to hear it again.The voice of the girl he met while here the last time.She
was the only person he had ever honestly cared about. Things just didn't work out between them.
She too was bi-polar so she knew that what to expect of him. Mezian stopped at he door where
the screams were coming from.Its her the person who understood him the best. Janette the calm
in the storm that was his mind. But she was broken and she didn't look the way he remembered.
She was almost feral. He spoke her name but she didn't recognize him.He felt his heart sank,
but that is not what he was here for.At the end of the hall was a nurses station.Mezian collected
his thoughts and and asked what room Matt was in. The nurse pointed him towards an open door on the
left side of the hallway.This he thought was odd, most of the door were closed. Maybe he wasn't here
for violent reasons.Mezian walked down the hall and peeked into the room.

"Is this Matt Williams room"Mezian said not knowing what to expect in return.He
he never had spoken to Matt,but whats the worse that could happen.

"Yeah,Who's there?"He stood there with an I.V poll.Mezian know that those were
used only for people who had their stomach pumped.He most have had it pumped numerous times to
need fluids like this.Suicide through alcohol poisoning is most likely why he is here.

"Did you drink too much?Or was this the kinda thing where you celebrate with pills before hand?

"Where did you came from?Why does it matter what kind of celebrating I did to get here?I'm here
for the long haul.There isn't anyone who cares that I'm here.Which brings up the question why
are you here?Also who the hell are you anyway?"

"Well,My name it Patrick Coldwell.The reason why I am here is because there are rumors you went
off the deep end and off yourself.Which now I know is true.I'm also here because I have been here
before numerous times.I know that it gets lonely here even with the great entertainment."

It was at this time that a patient ran naked through the hallway screaming at the nurses

"Well they are talking about me right? Although it may not be the thing I want to be known.
I can t complain really, I mean they feed me at least. I really didn't have that out there.
Parents were never home and they didn't care what happened to me.But your not here to listen
to my I'm a neglected child story now are you?

In fact he had came to listen to his problems. Because no one listened to his. Mezian would visit
Matt as much as possible until he was released. He found out they had more in common than just being
crazy.They would be come friends and training partners.

"Pat what do you think of this Havok guy? Did you watch his match at LL4?'

"Yeah I did, I've got a ton of respect for the guy. So that's why i need to train harder.So put the
phone down and lets finish rolling

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (04-06-2017)