Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Failure RP #1
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-05-2017, 09:04 PM

*A video package recaps LJ Havok's return to the ring at Lethal 4 against Mr. Tidbits, Robbie Bourbon, and Robert Main ending with the convoluted double pin, and Bourbon leaving because of shitting his pants. And the end of the shows Mr. Tidbits arguing with the officials and Robert Main celebrating with the Hart Championship. And LJ Havok was sitting in the corner tearing up depite a hell of a match.*

Scene opens to LJ Havok sitting on a metal folding chair backwards in a small dark room with nothing but a single candle lit on a table next to him.

Failure. Failure is something that happens in all walks of life. Especially when the odds are not exactly in your favor. And I take nothing away from Robert Main, he did exactly what I would have done if the roles were reversed. If someone had told me to pin them for that cheap win, you bet your ass I would have taken it. But it doesn't change the fact that he didn't pin ME! I could complain about this until the world finally crumbles beneath our feet, but what would that really accomplish?

You see I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and that match was designed to make me stronger than ever before. You either learn from failure or you get lost in the fucking shuffle. I will not just be another body on the Savage roster. I will not be another mid-carder just filling a spot. This time I rise to power one way or the other. I'm about to make some noise and ruffle a few feathers...

No one is going to stop me from doing so. Not even this so-called medication. Because you see, God and the Devil are raging inside of me...in a metaphorical sense of course. I'm truly broken. I've seen this world in an extremely negative light, I've seen this world as a waiting room, and I've even looked at it from a positive perspective. But the facts are that this world is SHIT. The people are SHIT. You can only trust a handful of people. This life is all about taking what you believe is rightfully yours. And I happen to believe that this whole world is to be mine at some point in the future. The XWF will bow before this is all said and done.

My first step was letting everyone know that I can still go. My second step is destroying my opponent in my first match as an exclusive member of the Savage roster. Mezian or whatever the fuck his name is stands NO chance.

Patty, buddy I don't remember you. But somehow I feel connected to you. Maybe it's just the fact that I have seen many just like you come in here, and thinking you're going to make a name for yourself at the expense of myself. Or could it be that you know some of the things that I know. The end is near... or the end is nigh. What I want to know is how do you know this to be true? Or is it a nifty little catchphrase to sell your t-shirts in Hot Topic? I'm going with the latter. Because the end is near...for you. I will put make sure that you can't walk out on your own two feet on Savage.

Whatever you have been through, I am genuinely interested in hearing about, and I could let you have some of my medication, it isn't working on me anymore. However I have a feeling that we won't be friends...There's not enough time left anyways because you see Spring is here. Everyone is attempting to make some changes. And you're going to sit there and attempt plant your little seeds while hoping they grow into something. But there's no time... It takes a while to grow anything, and you're about out of time. The end approaches.

LJ Havok smirks and then he picks up the candle. Havok blows out the flame as the XWF feed cuts out abruptly.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LJ Havok's post:
(04-05-2017), (04-07-2017), JimCaedus (04-05-2017)