Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isley/Freakshow profile
Isley

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2017, 06:24 PM

Code:
[b]WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Freakshow

Wrestler's Real Name: Anna Lucia Isley

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New

Wrestler Date of Birth: 07/29/85

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 144

Hometown: Bronx, NYC

Personality: Aggressive

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): heel

Looks Description: Isley is fit and athletic and quite tall, combined with her extensive tattoos and piercings she makes for an imposing and unsettling ring presence. Most noticable are her fangs and dental implants as well as her talon-like fingernails

Ethnicity: mexican

Pic Base: Maria Hose Cristerna

WRESTLING STATS

Strengths: Freakshow is at her best with submission holds and the occasional arial move. She's very quick to reverse or escape any technical moves or holds. She has a freakishly high tolerance for pain and can be in a submission hold for long lengths of time.

Weaknesses: Freakshow is noticeably weak when it comes to brawlers, often unable to respond much more than being tossed around like a ragdoll.

Entrance Theme Music: Termination Bliss by Deathstars

Special Entrance (if any): The lights go out save for the flicker of a few scattered red lights. The piercing intro to Termination Bliss screeches over the speakers. The lights slowly grow from off to dim to regular brightness as Freakshow slinks down the ramp, along the barriers and finally into the ring.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
Boston crab
Standing headscissors
Swinging fisherman's suplex
Swinging neckbreaker
Snap sitout powerbomb
Drop toe hold
Scorpion Death Lock
Figure four

Trademark Move(s):
Description(s): Speak my Name - Scissor headlock
Lost in the Noise - Cutthroat neckbreaker

Finishing Move(s):
Description(s): Dirt Nap - Muta lock
Take my hand - Corkscrew Moonsault (used once in 4-6 matches)

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: Chairs and tables with the occassional ladder, Freakshow likes to build contraptions in hardcore style matches, things like pyramids of chairs or columns of tables straddling ladders.

Additional notes:

As I'm applying, I realized that I wanted to change the name of the character from Isley to Freakshow, but if it's too much trouble, I can stick with Isley.