Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sophia's Profile
Bryce's Mother

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-11-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:Real Name: Sophia Sanchez
In-Ring Name:Sophia Sanchez
Date of Birth:July 8th, 1988
Height:5'4
Weight:190 lbs.
Picbase:Kimberly Page(I think that's DDP's wife lol)
Physical Description: Looks farely efemine(however you spell that word), has a slight tan. Brown Hair, Blue eyes.

In-Ring attire: Shorts used in sports usually girls would be in, track, basketball, volleyball etc. Pink Socks, and a tang top

Out of ring attire:Anything that would be considered casual.

Allignment:Neutural

Fighting Style:High Flyar, can also be considered an xtremist if in serious threat.

Top Moves: Doesn't matter, anything within her fighting style.

Finisher: Sweet Dreams

Description: Opponent is in courner, Sophia then does cartwheels toward the
opponent, then does the splits, she then kicks the opponent in the face and rolls out of the way

Theme Song: anything from the Heavy Rain soundtrack used at the blue lagoon scene, preferably the first two songs

[Image: ddp2.jpg]

What the hell?

I know that bitch in the picture ain't no 190 pounds. Maybe that sexy hunk next to her is 190.

Maybe she just put on a bunch of weight since that picture. Sounds like she needs to put those shorts, "used in sports usually girls would be in, track, basketball, volleyball etc" to better use.

Sophia, bitch, you're heavier than I am and I'm a pretty fat hoe compared to these other sluts around here. You need to go back down to your skinny white girl figure if you're gonna make it in XWF. Go on a diet, bitch!

Bitch, what the fuck is a "high flyar?" Is that the same thing as...

a Brawlar?

a Technical Wrestlar?

And why are you white people always spellin' the shit 'XTREME?' Are you bitches dumb?

And that finisher of yours? What a shitty way to put a nig' down. A cartwheel? Bitch, you call yourself a serious threat when it comes to your fight style, but then your fat ass is doing gymnastics around the ring?

God, you're a stupid hoe.

I got this bra and panties match taken care of.