Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Primadonnas
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2017, 03:26 PM

Saturday, April 1st, 2017
Backstage Rungrado 1st of May Stadium
Pyongyang, North Korea
...Following the conclusion of Lethal Lottery Four...

We see Dolly Waters having just finished up a brief and painstakingly blunt interview with Steve Sayors. She's dragging herself down the main corridor still in her ring gear, the XTreme Title on her shoulder almost weighing down the battered young warrior as she turns down a separate hallway that leads to her locker room. There's an emptiness enveloping her, a feeling of self pity and morass so indescribably painful that not even the greatest authors of tragedy could properly pen her perception.

Everything she had worked for, her rise from the ashes of obscurity and her reemergence as one of the XWF's top stars had been brought to an abrupt halt. In a way it's kind of inconceivable to think that any superstar walking out of Lethal Lottery still the XTreme Champion could be so down on themselves. But as we all know, Dolly Waters isn't ANY superstar- and after two weeks building toward her match with Kim Caedus and Trax, every word she uttered, and every physical blow she dealt in the ring had all been for naught, and now she found herself munching on a big ol' bowl of crow... and Dolly hates birds.

In the distance there is a shit-ton cock-washing clamoring afoot.

"Jim Caedus!"

"Caedus!"

"How does it feel to be Mr. 24/7?"

"Jim Caedus how will spend all of your new endorsement money?"

"Mr. Caedus do you and the ruler of North Korea have any plans tonight?"

"Jim, how were you able to overcome Dolly Waters and Trax?"

Dolly leans up against the white concrete wall with her arm, sagging her head and slowly sliding down to her knees just before reaching her locker room. The sounds of the reporters surrounding her former foe with fanfare in the distance dug into her like a dual blade. She knew that should have been her in the spotlight, and that correcting a minor error her or there in the ring would have put over the top against two of the most fierce wrestlers today.

"I know somewhere deep down that this is only a minor setback, I mean for fucks sake... how on earth would ANYONE have shame losing that freaking war to Jim Caedus? It was obvious that Trax, Caedus and myself all had an equal opportunity at making that dream a reality. I said that if I lost I wasn't going to make any excuses, and trust me, I'm not- it just... it hurts.

Knowing how hard I worked, to fight back from the odds being stacked against me and to be so close to being the first ever Ms. 24/7 only to get thrown from the top of that ladder like a freaking yard dart. Deep down all I've ever wanted to do was to prove to the world that the Waters name was more than just the joke my father made it to be. I wanted it to hold a legacy that would be immortalized forever one day with my bust carved in gold in the XWF Hall of Fame, so that when people look back and think about the Waters name, they don't think of some deadbeat drunken redneck idiot who was a terrible father to his daughter. They'll instead remember that little girl who had more grit and determination than the lot of most grown men combined.

But now look at me, slumping down against this wall all alone, my eyes welling up...fuck..."

Tears begin flowing down from Dolly's eyes as she places her face in her hands,

"Every fuckin' thing I done been through..."

Dolly bellows a rattling gasp and a quiet sob,

"I thought I was gunna' die in that prison, and that I'd be remembered as nothing but a failure who had to cheat for her mediocre success. And I always told myself that if I did get the opportunity to get out of that hell hole that I was going to prove everyone wrong on that... all that time I spent thinking about it, and then when the moment finally arose, I fumbled it away like a bitch!

If all of that, coupled with the fact that I was competing for a pretty much guaranteed Universal Title reign wasn't enough for me to put on the performance of a lifetime, then how could I ever be motivated to be anything other than the 'almost did' girl? Something about this isn't right. I don't feel right here. I don't feel right holding this championship. I don't feel like a champion.

"Things could always be worse..."

Dolly startles and turns around, climbing up from off of her knees and rubbing the tears out of her red eyes, to see Thaddeus Duke.

"I let you down, Duke. Everything you did to help me... it was all a waste."

"Oh get over yourself, Dolly. Three months ago you were withering away in a third world country. Tonight you were main-eventing in the finals of one of the most grueling tournaments in the world, and last time I checked you're still carrying around the championship that I should have been winning tonight."

Dolly looks down at the XTreme Championship on her shoulder, and then back up at Duke,

"Are you really so smug that you don't realize that you're wearing the second most important prize in our industry?"

"Well all of that is easy for you to say, you're the new number one contender to the Universal Title."

"And you too will get there, but not while acting like a big baby."

Dolly rolls her eyes and turns away as she goes to enter her locker room.

"Hurry and get ready to leave, the Illuminatus One will be ready for our departure soon. We need to get you back to the compound and get you ready for your match at Savage."

Dolly pauses for a moment, her body hanging halfway out of the doorway.

"You go on ahead without me, Duke."

Dolly had everything she could possibly want at the compound: a vast library for study, top notch training facilities, beautiful Atlantic Coast views, Netflix and all of the medium rare steak and whole milk her heart desires... but something was still missing, a sense of family.

"Really? Where are you going?"

"I need to fly back to Kentucky for..."

Truth was she was missing her best friend Rhonda very badly. Rhonda always had a peculiar way of making Dolly feel normal again when the pressure and the limelight was mounting. She knew if there was one person proud of her in this entire world, regardless if she won or lost, it was Rhonda.

"...some of my things in my apartment. I'll fly back into Connecticut later this week, and I'll call you once I get to the airport, okay?"

"Back to your colorful cast of Klansman and hillbillies huh? Suit yourself; just call me once it's become too much for you again."

The scene fades...

Thursday, April 6th, 2017
Franklin Shopping Center
...Frankfort, Kentucky, U.S.A...

Dolly records a promo from her selfie stick while walking around the outdoor shipping mall in the spring rain.

Hello XWF Universe!

Dolly Waters here; yer' reigning, defending, stud of the 24/7 ranks, Unified XTreme Champion in the cold blooded flesh and bones. I'm just here at the mall catching up on doing some much needed shopping. I must admit, my style has been a tad bit worn as of late, but my lord! All of these new fashions and flavors? There's so much new shit on the shelves it's kinda' hard for a gal like me to keep up.

Rustic sweater cardigans?

Forty bucks a pop?

Denim Converses?

Sign me up!

No better way to distinguish yourself as a personal entity than to express it through style. Just ask Chris Chaos, he get's kicked in the teeth with a bit of flash, dazzle and flare and BAM! Now he's incorporating his own remedial versions of it in his newest promo work.

It's pretty cool... I guess.

Kinda cool in a way that it's cool to see someone you've always known was gay come out of the closet after finally finding that right flavor of dick to shove in their mouth.

Hey Chaos!

How've you been pal? I know you've been hurt about losing the Universal Title and all at Lethal Lottery, take it from me, coming up short in a big match stings, especially when you leave it all in the ring and give it everything you've got- but one thing you won't hear Dolly Waters doing is making excuses about it.

It's just like I told Trax last week after he was boohooing over losing to Gabe Reno too, in the XWF you're either good enough to rise above the cheating and still win, or you're not- and THAT'S the fact.

Either you win or you don't win.

Either you're good enough to not get clobbered by a Dee Snider fanboy with a bum neck or your not.

Either you're a who allows himself to get double pinned by Kitt Kennedy, or your not.

Everyone knows Gabe plays dirty, and the fact that you weren't prepared for that only speaks volumes to your ability, no one else. And Chaos- it's not like you haven't used a few cheap tricks to pull out a win before either. So why are you bitching about it? Shit happens, your title reign is finished man, what did you expect? That you were going to remain champion forever or something?

Get out of here man, your work lately has been so soft it's no wonder you let a silky little cock sucker like Gabe Reno take the strap from you; because ever since your title win at Wildcard you thought, for whatever friggin' reason- that you had eclipsed the entire roster. When in reality everyone in that match was just lucky that Soldier took a life sized shit in the middle of the ring that night.

Chris, Chris, Chris- I've gotta' say, given all of our history together, the fact that you started off your promo against me with the same ol' mundane garbage you're known for is kind of offensive. No 'Hi Dolly'? 'How ya' been Dolly'?
'What's prison like, Dolly?' It's obvious that you think highly of me, pointing out to everyone that you're the one in eleven, one and four- you consider it a major accomplishment, right? If not why else talk about it? I mean you don't see me hopping up and down using Heyman's catch phrases like:

I Put 1 of 2 in 25-7-2

No one really fucking cares man. We were all there, we all saw it. You did beat me that night and you were counting your lucky fucking stars to do it- you and me BOTH know that. You "equalized" me, bringing me down to your level from the awesome and nearly unstoppable wave of momentum I was riding at the time, but none of that matters now pussy. Because you're the same Chris Chaos you were then, and I'm still Dolly freaking Waters, The Phenom; the person who picking up a lone win against can make even the edgiest self proclaimed chaotic cock taking twat howl like a proud puppy at the moon.

Let's face it, Chris, I've been one the list of your accomplishments like I was my own championship- yet I'm the thirteen year old girl who snatched away your chance at a first piece of championship gold in my first match. Fuck counting records. Let's count gold, bitch. Sure you maybe have held the top prize, but how many times did you stumble through championship opportunity after championship opportunity to get to Wildcard? The list is ridiculously long man and unfortunately for you, the roster now is about 10x better then it was back then, so good luck getting back to the top anytime soon. Sure you'll maybe beat Gabe the next time y'all fight, but by that time Jim Caedus will be crashing his 24/7 case against your skull- and then you can make more excuses instead of owning up to your own dogshit.

Saying you took everything away from me? You won a match. A single match against Dolly Waters and you think that destroyed me, dumbass? I was on a plane to Indonesia the next night for Warfare you . But that just shows how much you know you title-less chump ass excuse making . I didn't get arrested in the ring, the DEA and WADA stopped me before I even got in the building, so how about you pay a little more attention before talking.

That's always been a problem of yours Chris, you speak and act with out thinking. Just like you first saying that I needed to be on steroids to beat you?

HELLO! EARTH TO PLANET DUMB BLONDE!

I was never on steroids while in the XWF. I was cleared of any wrong doing by the US fucking Senate you twit. If I were ever on steroids then why would I be allowed back here? I was framed... and even though you said I was using steroids only a few moments later you said:

Chris Chaos Said:And Dolly's little quest to see who framed her? Heh, good luck with that. The person who framed you will reveal themselves in due time. But just know Dolly, that is is all part of the plan.

So first you try making some unfounded claim that I was doping, then you basically admit that you knew I was framed? And we're you insinuating that you had something to do with it? Please, bitch. You're not smart enough to pull something like that off.This is what I'm talking about man, you're all over the place- just like your teeth are going to be knocked out all over the fucking arena when I get a hold of you. Saying I lost cleanly in a triple threat ladder match- god you're a fucking idiot. Bitching that ther e was politics at play when you got your shoulders pinned by your tag partner that you despise because he uses flashy production in his promo work... fuck off you little failed primadonna cunt.

CHAOS IS A !CHAOS IS A !
CHAOS IS A !

See that man? I did that with a little piss ant ass app on my phone. Does it have any barring on our match? Of course not, only an idiot would think something so stupid.

Chris I'm going to take you to work, me and Graves both just like he damn near beat you before. You and Reno are too worried about your own animosity toward one another to function as a cohesive unit. Fucking-A man, you don't even know what y'alls tag-team name is!

Hear that, Reno?!? Your own tag partner doesn't know that your team Colonblast is a thing... well, honestly, I didn't either. But maybe that's because you spent an awkwardly large amount of time talking about your partner in your promo as if you were going against him or something. Fuck, Gabe, why should Chaos trust you? It's obvious you cheated him and want to fuck his girl, like the modern day Mega Powers.

Hold on, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Reno, you're a total fucking idiot too. Saying that Muddy made a name for himself by being a good guy? Pfft that's a joke! Muddy made a name for himself by snorting cocaine, sleeping with large women and wrestling half drunk. The stupid ass Reverend gimmick lasted about as long as your title reign will. Saying I left the XWF? God you people need to pay the fuck attention and quit fiddling around with your little peckers watching Ghost Tank promos.

Oh no, it's true.

Reno literally said that Ghost Tank was a to be a force to be reckoned with while using his name in the same sentence as Unknown Soldier. That's all we need to know about Gabe Reno- a guy who thinks Ghost Tank is a tough cookie. Trying to say I'm nothing now, like you can just sleep on me punk motherfucker? Last time I checked I'm wearing the XTreme Title around my waist and longer for a day like you did- and you better believe once I finally do get the Universal Title, which will happen, that too will be a reign longer than yours.

Gabe has an issue with longevity, and probably in the bedroom too. He can't run a string of rational thoughts together long enough to tie it around the pussy-mouthed piles of poppycock he spits on the daily. He can't keep his team together either and that's obvious- that will be he and Chaos' undoing in the end.

I mean just look at me and Graves.

Dolly turns the selfiestick toward her left where we see a visibly frustrated Micheal Graves carrying at least four shoeboxes and a dozen different clothing bags as he struggles to not drop the items.

Dolly turns the camera back to herself.

See this what teamwork is about! Gravy is even going to take me to get ice cream after this! Reno being the sick fuck he is tried insinuating that Graves wants to touch me, but as I always say; whoever smelt it, dealt it. The Grave Waters are going to run right through the stands and down to the ring this Saturday and drown Chris and Gayboy, you better believe it folks. Neither of them can match my speed or Graves' intensity and with us actually looking as a team instead of arguing over who would look better with that disaster of a belt that Reno designed is exactly why we're going to win!

Alright Graves, I'm done slaughtering these weak fucks for now. I need to hit up the Disney store for some Moana swag!

Help me God!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(04-06-2017), JimCaedus (04-06-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-06-2017)