Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
All Falls Down
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-05-2017, 05:37 PM

[Image: QaGmNXt.jpg][Image: KIWgEWE.jpg][Image: QtA0NQS.jpg]

[Image: l8vr56U.jpg][Image: NtPWo5b.jpg][Image: mYtV9DT.jpg][Image: vj7qwJL.jpg][Image: yG3vowM.jpg]

[Image: anAIksa.jpg][Image: aXNtJ12.jpg][Image: 4L2Kg0B.jpg][Image: TmHf7xP.jpg]

It was over.

...The life he knew as the best in the world, it all came crashing down in one fell swoop. How ironic it was.....Vinnie Lane, the same man who saw enough in Chris to give him a chance to be champion, subsequently costs Chris the championship. The same man who made it possible, took it all away......

But really it is not a shock. After Gabe screwed Chris over and cost the team the Lethal Lottery tournament win, he was offered a spot to re-join. Where was Chris's chance? Why does the screwer get a pat on the back and the screwed continue getting screwed? It's the nature of the beast. Chris had beaten all the odds. All the deck stacking, he survived. Graves, MANDATORY 3 falls to win it---and he did. Thaddeus Duke, first blood match the very next week, and he survived. Multiple Gabe Reno interference's, and he weathered the storm.

He had Gabe right where he wanted him, and Vinnie just HAD to stick his nose in it. If Vinnie had never gotten involved at all, Chris would still be the Universal Champion.

......THAT is a fact.

But Vinnie couldn't let it go. Vinnie couldn't get past his ego. He knew Chris was the not just the best Universal Champion since he held the belt, but was a BETTER Universal Champion than Vinnie Lane ever was......

.....THAT is a fact.

And because of Vinnie's ego, Chris has now lost the only thing he had left to love.

So what was he now? It just wouldn't feel the same without a belt over his shoulder, or around his waist. He felt naked, cold.....

.....empty.

Now what was he worth? He had nothing to show for all of is accomplishments.

But what were his accomplishments? He became the Universal Champion only having been in the company for four months. He did so after defeating Doctor D'Ville in a casket match to earn a shot, then Gabe Reno to keep his spot. He beat 5 of the company's top stars inside of an elimination chamber. He has beaten every big name on the roster, and every one of them he hasn't beaten he hasn't faced yet. That belt was his trophy, his calling card, his reason for being.....and now that cheating, greasy weasel Gabe Reno has his ugly mitts on it. Why? Because of Vinnie Lane.

....Lane would get his. Chris wasn't worried about that. It was in the record books as having had the title.....and he WOULD have it again.

....But it had been so long since he had to pick up the pieces. It had been so long since he had to start over. It had been so long since his world, and everything he knew and loved, came crashing down around him............

He was back to square one. Back to being Chris Chaos and no longer being Chris Chaos, Universal Champion.

But what hurt the most is that he didn't lose to Gabe Reno.......

.......He lost to Vinnie Lane.

When something is so close you can reach out and grab it but it is ripped away at the last moment. Something that is so important on the line and you and you don't even control your own destiny....

.....your fate is in someone else's hands.

So now the demon building up inside can be released. Now the fire in your soul can finally come out. The devil inside you can finally expose itself like a pervert at the park......and you can be something new.

A fresh start. You live and you learn? When your world crashes down around you there is no choice left but to pick up the pieces......then you make the choice if you throw them out of go buy glue. You can fold, or you can throw your chips in. Survive and adapt.

It is soul crushing at first. It is enough to make you want to say fuck it and walk away.

When it all falls down, you fall with it. But the true winners, the true champions, the true "ICONS" are able to pick themselves back up after. They are able to take the pieces like the shattered remains of humpty dumpty and put it back together again---forming a new creature that is stronger than ever.

Sometimes you have to lose before you can ever truly win. This sucked, sure, especially because of the WAY it happened. But it wasn't the end of the world. Chris Chaos WOULD be champion again.

But did he feel he was owed something? Hell yeah he did. He felt like he was entitled to a rematch. Hell, he should get the FIRST rematch.

What was going to happen with Jenny? With Bruce? Bruce had his back, always--he has been there during the highs and the lows--but Jenny, he had a sneaking suspicion that she was only in it for the fame. Now he wasn't the top dog anymore, so would she sniff out a different butt?

There were so many questions to ask. When your world burns down around you and you can't even ask yourself why

-why-

because you know why.

And it burns a hole in your soul. Guys like Jim Caedus winning Lethal Lottery, they need someone worthy to cash in against. Caedus vs. Reno? Who wants to see that? It's the lumberjack with an attitude problem vs. The bowl Cut Betty with a mini van full of puns. It was gross.

THE XWF

NEEDED

CHAOS

But they would have to wait. Right now, his soul needed time to heal. Lethal Lottery was an attack on his heart, his mind, his ego and his pride. The only thing that would get that back is to fall back on what he knows he is best at. Causing chaos. Hence the name.

But he would build his empire back up. He would be at the top of the mountain. But sometimes things need to fall to ever be re-built.

The biggest fall the hardest....but the best find a way to get back up

-----Even the Roman Empire at one point fell.--------

[Image: RhvlG6k.png][Image: CrKkAPq.png]

You Never Really Know What You've Got....Until It's Gone.

Chris sat on the porch of his penthouse condo in Clearwater, Florida. He was puffing on a cigar. His face was still bandaged a bit from his brutal match with Gabe Reno. He had a wrap on his ribs, as well. Most men would be down and distraught, and sure, he was, but he couldn't let it control him. Vinnie Lane screwed him, whether intentionally or not, and he would get his payback. Now he could get back to what he came here to do.....kick ass and cause chaos. Gabe Reno was a paper champion, a place holder, a mannequin keeping the belt warm while Chris got some of this heat off him. Hell, Gabe would probably lose it anyway. But Chris now didn't have the pressure. Gabe wanted this, now lets see him handle the target on his back. Let him handle the pressure of being he company's top champion, until Chris was ready for it again---then he would take it back.

But he thought the deck was stacked against him lately? Pssht. He is back to being screwed by the bookers again. Whattya know, Gabe pulls a miracle win out of his ass with some help from Vinnie Lane, and now "Iconolast" or whatever stupid fucking name Gabe came up with is back in full swing.

Yuck.

Puff....Puff....Blow.

But Chris was oddly calm at this moment. Sure, when he got to Oklahoma City chances are someone was getting hurt and chaos was being created, but right now he sat back in paradise and soaked in life.

It had been so long since he had soaked in life.

This was a much needed break. He considered it like a vacation. But soon, he would be back to work, doing what he does best. Being the best.....

[Image: 5u61V8h.png]

"Dolly Waters.......we meet again. Last time I saw you face to face, you were laying in a crumbled heap in the middle of the ring and your sweaty jew manager was screaming and soiling himself. I equalized you, when everyone told me I couldn't. You were the rising star, the future of the business. You became Television Champion. You held that belt and defended it, succesfully I might add, week after week after week. You were the beacon of hope, the glimmer of light. Soon after, you got Super Star of the Month. Then you ascended, you won the Hart Title. You were on your way, working your way up the ranks, with the Universal Title discussion not to far from ear shot.

Then what happened?

It all came crashing down, didn't it? I had won the Universal Title at Wild Card Weekend and my first match after was against you. Non title, but still a statement match. Still a match that we each needed--me to solidify myself as the best in the world and you to show that you really can hang with the big dogs. And what happened? That spark, that light at the end of the tunnel, that little glimmering orb of hope and change.....

I TOOK IT AWAY

I equalized you in the center of that ring. I was a step ahead of you that day but in reality, I was an entire level ahead of you. I was the Main Event, you were still the set-up match. I proved that once and for all. I showed the world that you, just like your father, wouldn't beat me, because you couldn't beat me. Because you can't beat me.

I PUT THE 1 IN 11-1-4

You are just a little girl, and that is all you will ever be. You aren't the hope beacon we all thought. You were arrested in the ring, taken away and all of that potential, that hope, that upside. GONE. Poof. All because you knew you needed to dope to beat me. You couldn't hack it with me in the company. I took your little hope beam and I cut it in half and stomped on it. It was you or me, and you needed an edge. You needed something to get you to where I was at. You made a mistake. And it cost you.

YOU ARE BASICALLY LANCE ARMSTRONG WITH A VAGINA

You have brought shame to this great name. Not glory. Not honor. Just shame. You turned your back on everyone who ever supported you, who ever cared about you. You squatted down and took a girl piss on all the kids who looked up to you, who finished their homework instead of going out with friends so they could stay up and watch you defend the TV title. All of the kids with posters in their room, all the little girls who wished they could be you. You can claim you were framed all you want, but you know the truth. Paul Heyman said it best on first take.......the world wasn't ready for Dolly Waters. Dolly Waters wasn't ready for Dolly Waters.

WERE CASEY ANTHONY AND OJ SIMPSON FRAMED TOO?

That is all you will be remembered for. That, losing to me, and coming up short at Lethal Lottery. You are a failure, Dolly, face it. And before you bring up how the pay per view ended for me, you lost cleanly, I didn't. You will always be remembered as just being not good enough, so you had to cheat. You are truly pathetic. You are a false idol. I am the face of this company---the one you used to be. All of those fans you pissed on, they are mine now. Everyone who ever cheered for you, idolized you, and bought your gear....while you were gone from being "framed", I took them. I took over this place. I run this place. Your fans, I own them now. You have nothing left. You have been reduced to teaming to Micheal Graves, of all people. Talk about a fall from Grace. Nobody remembers your loss to me? Funny. Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep the monsters from under your racecar bed from coming out. Dolly let me tell you, EVERYONE remembers.

.....And Micheal Graves? You have to team with Dolly Waters. The sheer thought of it makes me want to shower. What does that say about their opinion of you? You took me to the absolute limit not too long ago, and now you have to team with the XWF's resident junkie. Their fallen angel.

I would slow clap for you, but I won't waste the energy on it. You know how badly this looks for you, I don't need to tell you. You get no respect. But, honestly, have you earned it? Can you look at yourself in the mirror everyday and say that you have earned the respect you so desperately seek?

NO.

You may have fought me tooth and nail, but an L is an L when it is clean. Hell, an L is an L anyway....which is why I need to suck it up and move on from North Korea. I will get another shot, but for now, focus on creating chaos. Creating a brand. Growing and improving.

I am dangerous now, Graves. More dangerous than I have ever been before, because now....I have nothing left to lose. Nothing is on the line. I can be as ruthless and savage as I want to be and have nobody to answer to. Hell, Kato will be encouraging me to twist your head off your shoulders like a goddamn corkscrew.

YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER, EVEN CADRYN DIDN'T WANT YOU

....That is like being dumped by a girl with Aspergers, Micheal. You can't even keep a in your life.

But I heard your words, and it's all the same shit. All the same bullshit you fed me last time. The same old delusional shit.....do you even think before you speak? You must have the Gabe Reno syndrome....shit just flies out.

Micheal Graves Said:So why am I confident? I’m confident because I know that I can beat Reno and Chaos. I’m confident because I KNOW that Dolly can beat Reno and Chaos, and obviously I’m confident because I KNOW that we will beat Reno and Chaos next Saturday!

Graves maybe that demon took a few brain cells with him on his way out. What planet do you live on? I BEAT DOLLY, and I BEAT YOU. I also beat Reno, and HE beat ME--albeit cheaply. What on God's green earth makes you stand an iota of a chance? You KNOW you can win? Wasn't it you who told me last time we faced off that my ego was what gets me into trouble? Well, Mikey, I think your ego just bought you a few stitches in your head.

Apparently, Graves is having a little trouble in paradise. Awww. Personal problems. Emotional issues. Aww. Poor baby. Do you think I give a fuck? You are lost, Graves, lost without direction. Without leadership. First you are a demon, then you are a hero, then you are a cross between a super hero and a goddamn cartoon character. I don't even think you know who or what you are. You have no direction, no voice and no purpose. That is why you haven't been successful in your return tour. You don't even know which Micheal Graves will show up. If the Graves who showed up against me and against Gilmour this week shows up, you can beat anyone. But you can't seem to channel that all the time, can you? You can't get that violent and that evil. It isn't your nature. And that is why you fail. That is why you will continue to fail.

And Dolly's little quest to see who framed her? Heh, good luck with that. The person who framed you will reveal themselves in due time. But just know Dolly, that is is all part of the plan. I hope when you were sitting there in your little apartment that daddy pays for that you saw my reign. The first of many. You saw me run roughshod over this roster. You saw me take over and dominate. Then you saw it all crash down. You saw politics at play. You saw a fall from grace because someone doesn't want me here just like someone wanted you gone. So how does it feel? You have been through it, just like I now have. How does it feel to have it all fall down? To have it all crash and explode like a plane with a drunk pilot? How does it feel to know that the top superstar and the reason this company stays afloat is plotted against and brought to a screeching halt because someone here was only looking out for themselves.......

Dolly, don't wear yourself out too much. Sometimes, the answers are right in arms reach. Maybe the person who framed you isn't as far away as you think.......if you were even framed at all........maybe the pills are messing with your mind more than even you realize"

The camera pans off as Chris has a doll her made, that looks kind of like Dolly if she were on meth......crayon drawn tears flowed. He pressed a button on the middle and a pill popped out of the backside.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(04-05-2017), (04-05-2017), Drake (04-06-2017), JimCaedus (04-05-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-05-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-12-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-05-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-06-2017), Vincent Lane (04-08-2017)