Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Devil's Advocate (RP 1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-11-2013, 09:16 AM

Act 0: Setting the Stage

After coming to from his accident, Luca was awakened by Renee. The two argued for a few minutes before the latter stormed out of the room. A few hours later, as Mero finally woke up from his coma brought upon by injuries suffered when the house exploded, a delivery woman dropped by Heiman's estate and delivered a package which ended up exploding before it got to the intended target. One could only guess what would happen next...

Act 1: Heiman Doesn't Forget

9:00 PM

Brooklyn, New York

May 10th, 2013

Sitting in the living room of the compound, Luca stares at the wall. A boring color of light brown stares back at him, unblinking and repentant. Luca's found himself staring at this very same wall so often that it has invaded his dreams. A knife finds its place wrapped in the left hand of the man staring at the wall. The right hand attempting to fix the tie around his neck, although it seems to only want to get more and more twisted.

Renee steps into the room in a long, black dress. Approaching Luca from behind, she's about to place her hands on his shoulders, but pulls back when she sees the knife's blade protruding from his left hand.

"What in God's name are you doing with a knife?! And how did your tie get so fucked up?"

Standing up and placing the knife in the inside pocket of his jacket, Luca turns to face the woman questioning him.

"Call me nuts, but I don't think the poison's going to work."

"It will! Trust me!"

"Fine. No matter what, Heiman can't see our faces. If this goes wrong, Heiman won't forget it."

"That's why I disguised myself when I delivered that bomb."

"That was you? Nice work!"

"It didn't even get near him!"

"But, it took his attention away from us."

"True, true."

"Now, Heiman called us to a meeting to discuss our role in a plan he made against Poltera. He's sure Poltera was the one who planned the bombing and wants us to find out. Hell, he's willing to forgive us for our actions against him if we do this. Once we're there, we need to slip the poison in his chief security officer's drink and frame it on someone else after we talk payment."

With that bit of planning now done and over with, the pair walk out of the house and into the limo Heiman sent to pick them up...

Act 2: They Will not Succeed

10:00 PM

An Undisclosed Location

May 10th, 2013

The room is furnished lavishly, not unlike Heiman's office back in his estate. Sitting at a table in the middle of the room is Jeffery Heiman himself, alongside his chief security officer, Joshua Lanius.

Luca and Renee step into the room, and Heiman stands up. Happily, he shakes Luca's hand and then looks at Renee. It takes him a few moments to register jst who she is, but finally he snaps out of it.

"I haven't seen you in years! How have you been, Ms. Lew-"

"Zielwig. Ms. Zielwig, Heiman."

"Oh well, sorry about your father."

"Don't be."

"Well okay then. Take a seat you two, let's talk business."

He offers the seats facing opposite where he and Lanius sit to the two, who sit down almost immediately.

"Now as you may know, about a month ago, Poltera tried to bomb my estate. It didn't work luckily, and no I want some payback."

"What exactly do you want done, Heiman?"

"Straight to the planning huh? I like this side of you!"

Heiman leans over to Renee and whispers:

"You know he was the one who killed your father, right?"

"Don't be stupid Heiman, I did."

Visibly shaken by that revelation, Heiman turns his attention back to Luca.

"I want you to kill one of his old associates, one Mero Duncan."

Upon hearing the name, Renee jumps halfway out of her seat. Trying to remain calm, Luca decides to answer.

"Consider it done, depending on how much we get paid that is."

"Like I stated, we will forgive your former aggression towards us. Also, we'll pay you to the sum of $750,000."

"Double it and we'll talk."

Angrily, Heiman stands up and pulls Luca by his shirt.

"You listen here, you little shit! I make the rules here! ME!"

"You aren't in any position to talk, Heiman! I've been wearing a wire this whole time, I got you for conspiracy to commit murder!"

"But what about what you said?"

"The fun of evidence tampering, Heiman. 1.5 million dollars."

Frustrated, the mob boss sits back down.

"Fine. $1.5 million."

Renee nods to Luca, their signal that the poison has been placed in his drink.

"Glad you see things our way. We'll be taking our leave now."

Both Renee and Luca stand up, and exit the meeting place. Once outside, Luca turns to Renee and whispers.

"You're Lewis' daughter?"

Act 3: I'm Here to do the Devil's Work

"So, I have a match with CM Punk for the X-Treme title on Monday. Now if you have to ask yourself who CM Punk is, allow me to tell you.

He's a washed up never was who held a title for an obscenely long amount of time in a place where there was no legitimate competition. Hell, strong off his first win ever, Dong could hold a title that long over there. It's EASY. Now Punk's here, where he's only making a fraction of his bloated contract and taking on more demanding opponents, while I get paid much more than he could dream for destroying little wimps like him. Hell, it looks like I'm in good favor with Heyman as he's going to let me show just how great I am to his audience that has really only seen main events that wouldn't even be first match on a Shove it card. Now they get to see a true champion stroll on in and decimate one of his top contenders.

Punk likes to brag about being straight edge. Yet his choice of not using alcohol, drugs or any other shit won't give him an advantage at all, in the slightest. I could show up drunk, stoned, with a cigar hanging out of my mouth and still destroy this whelp.

For Punk, I offer one bit of advice. Just stay down.

For if the Black Circle is the devil of this company, I'm here to do the devil's work.

How nice of you to volunteer to be a sacrificial lamb."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(05-11-2013)