Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Whoever is the Champin...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-03-2017, 11:33 AM

We JB in the backstage asking a random ref on who he needs to pin. Then he encounters the last Heavymetal Title holder not named Tiberus and Graves, but Justin Sayn SHADE...(if not go along with it damnip IT!)...he then clocks the champunnip with a crowbar, and snatches it off his hands and grabins a hammer and smashes it to pieces like what Mr.perfect did in late 80s or early whatever the fuck.

Then he pins the champ with his foot on the belt onto of his gut, while JB talks some trash to nobody in particular.

This belt has been passed along like a pipin hot potato not named Roxy Cotton... or Jane...or Do--- FUCK it. Justin, or whoeveeeer the fuck the original champin see what you made me do to it...I hope your happy with a broken belt in my possession... weather or not i get, this shall forever be in a bin

Then JB stomps on the champ some more until he see's a ref and he acually pins him once more....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Jefferson Jackson (04-03-2017)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2017, 01:07 PM

Identifying Pins: We JB in the backstage asking a random ref on who he needs to pin. Then he encounters the last Heavymetal Title holder not named Tiberus and Graves, but Justin Sayn SHADE...(if not go along with it damnip IT!)...he then clocks the champunnip with a crowbar, and snatches it off his hands and grabins a hammer and smashes it to pieces like what Mr.perfect did in late 80s or early whatever the fuck.

Then he pins the champ with his foot on the belt onto of his gut, while JB talks some trash to nobody in particular.

This belt has been passed along like a pipin hot potato not named Roxy Cotton... or Jane...or Do--- FUCK it. Justin, or whoeveeeer the fuck the original champin see what you made me do to it...I hope your happy with a broken belt in my possession... weather or not i get, this shall forever be in a bin

Then JB stomps on the champ some more until he see's a ref and he acually pins him onc

Shade waits for the pin as it counts.

One........

Two..........

Kickout.

Shade looks a JB and laughs saying.

Nice try but I only laid down for two for dramatic effect. You know you bore. So if I was you I would never again. you hear me insect.

He then picks JB up and a kick to the gut, Before laying him out with a Bow Down, then ending with

Bow Down to your Prince

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2017, 01:23 PM

Yo Kato, you nullified my victory for the HMW title for... This? These clowns can't even follow the rules.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2017, 01:40 PM

Nice try Shade, but revisionist history doesn't work when the cameras are rolling.

ROLL THE FOOTAGE!

[Image: Screenshot_20170406-173036.png]

But it's not just you Shade, John Black attempted this pin before a champion was even crowned. Then he thought that Sayn was the champ. Before that he pinned the wrong champion while another pinfall was already taking place. It just urks me that the XWF was willing to strip me of my victory over Cadryn just because he pussed out and didn't attempt to kick out. Now we have a bunch of scrubs running around and dragging this belts name through the mud with their half assed bullshit. How about whoever ends up with this title defend it against me at the April 15th Savage, in a legitimate match? What do ya say?
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2017, 01:53 PM

(04-06-2017, 01:40 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Nice try Shade, but revisionist history doesn't work when the cameras are rolling.

ROLL THE FOOTAGE!

[Image: Screenshot_20170406-173036.png]

But it's not just you Shade, John Black attempted this pin before a champion was even crowned. Then he thought that Sayn was the champ. Before that he pinned the wrong champion while another pinfall was already taking place. It just urks me that the XWF was willing to strip of my victory over Cadryn just because he pussed out and didn't attempt to kick out. Now we have a bunch of scrubs running around and dragging this belts name through the mud with their half assed bullshit. How about whoever ends up with this title defend it against me at the April 15th Savage, in a legitimate match? What do ya say?

Fair enough Graves, I know you were cheated out of the championship you won Before it was vacated. But I only forgot to do the identifying the pins so since it not against the rules to fix it, I fixed it

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2017, 01:57 PM

Does that mean that you accept my challenge?
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-07-2017, 08:20 AM

(04-06-2017, 01:57 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Does that mean that you accept my challenge?

Yes

Hate Post Like Post