Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Necessary Precautions
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-11-2013, 07:42 AM

Mere moments after the scene Kinwrathi caused at the preacher's rant, he is teleported, this time conscious, back to Sethin. However, not his lair, Neuroseir. Looking around, he recognizes it as Lady Gonnerah's.

"Now I'm sure you have plenty of questions..."

Stomping closer to his leader, Kinwrathi angrily responds.

"Damn right I do! Why have I been given the run around from Cyridion to Earth to here?!"

Gonnerah places a hand on her Chieftain's shoulder, as if to assure him that everything's alright.

"I brought you here to tell you some bad news..."

"Then don't just stand there and look at me, out with it!"

"From here until the skies on Cyridion first turn red, you will be banished to Earth to keep the Divine Council from forcing its hand and bringing the Fuhyergon on too soon!"

"WHAT?! How in the FUCK do MY actions force THEIR hand?!"

"They're concerned your constant teleporting is..."

"Fuck it then, and fuck them! Just send me back to Earth then!"

"I just want you to know, I don't like this either Kinwrathi. It's just a-"

"Necessary precaution, I know."

As the room stretches and contracts, the Chieftain ends up right back where he started. In the same damn alley. However, his cloak is replaced by a button up shirt, tie, suit jacket, and dress pants. His shoes remain the same, if only because shoes don't really go out of style, unless you're still wearing wooden planks on your feet.

A briefcase, nicely placed against the wall of some dingy bar is the first thing that catches the Chieftain's attention. Undoing the two hatches and opening it up, he finds that the case is full of stacks of one hundred dollar bills along with a note. Opening it up, the note reads:

I pulled some strings, had to get you adjusted into Earth life didn't I? Anyway, you go by the name Derrick Montenegro for this visit in your "personal life" you can still use Kinwrathi as a pen or stage name, just make sure people know this name. Use this money to find a place to live or something, I honestly don't care. Just don't come back until I send for you, got it?

Great. She's looking out for me here, too. Oh well, I guess I have to thank her, after all she did just help me get started. Derrick Montenegro, if you have happened to be real, prepare to have your good name tarnished beyond repair!

Walking back down the same street he took the last time he left the alleyway, the disguised Chieftain spots the very same preacher trying to assure the depleted number of people that everything Kinwrathi said prior was just a hoax.

"It doesn't appear to be working very well! Just give up old man!"

Looking toward the back of the crowd to see who said that, the preacher recognizes him right away.

"You demon! Deceiving all these people like that! I hope you like Hell!"

The only response he gets from Kinwrathi is a burst of laughter, so infectious that even those who resisted his urging the first time even begin to laugh at the silliness of the man on his literal and figurative soapbox.

The Chieftain turns and walks away from the scene, head held high and feeling more powerful than when he had arrived.

No matter what, they can't take that from me!

Walking a few more blocks, something notices the Chieftain as the sun sets into night. A woman, standing on the corner of a sidewalk, near the street in scantily clad clothing. Thinking through the ramifications, he decides to approach her.

Hmmm, this is what rich white human men do, isn't it?

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post