Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to go? It's my treat
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-31-2017, 09:55 PM

[font=Impact][size=medium][color=#32CD32](the scene opens up as we see drezdin and his girlfriend ava standing in the back talking to one anther. they are discussing who wants to go on a double date to a restaurant that had just open a few months ago)

Ava:so babe this so call new restaurant that you speak of, whats the deal on it? I mean aside of the obvious the el macho restaurant, what makes this quote one quote the bomb and different from all the rest that are out there?

Drezdin:well honey...first of all the name of this new restaurant is called st. cruz. the difference from all the rest is that its a building that has ten floors, its a hugh ass building. six of the ten floors as three different kinds of cuisines, and it rotates the many different types of cuisines ever three months so it wont get predictable. its the only restaurant of its kind that has a four star rating, as well as it the only restaurant of its kind that is a buffet style type of place. its only been open for at least three months, and the people who go there say that its the best food they ever had and would recamended to any one that wants to try something new.

Ava:so this place you are talking about called st. cruz, is it exspensive?

drezdin:you know ava babe its funny you should ask me that, because when I had looked on how much it costs per person........

ava:yyyeah? how much babe?

Drezdin:its $15 per person

ava:what the!? seriously? $15 per person?

Drezdin:you got it, $15 person. and you know what? for a place that is looks beautifully scenic in terms of where it is located, if you think about it is damn cheap.

ava:no shit its damn cheap babe. outta curiosity where is st. cruz restaurant?

Drezdin:your going to be shocked when I say it in the smack dab in the middle of Sarasota.

ava:as in Sarasota florida?

drezdin:yep. besides its been a long ass time since the both of us went on a date. and I really wanna take you there.

ava:then a date it is, but is it just going to be us or.........

Drezdin:well that all depends on who it is or if it is just us. though the million dollar question is who is willing to go on a double date with us to the place.

Ava:actually the million dollar question is even though it's on you your treat who in on earth will take you up on that?

Drezdin:true that but it shouldn't be that hard to find out

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post