Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Crowning A New King
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-31-2017, 07:52 PM

Soon the time will come! The fear each of these men Robert will come face to face with and he will make them fear him. Fear its self is an interesting concept. Fear can be shackles, locking you in place and never letting go. Keeping you from the greatness you desire. Robert is this fear! Fear is a knife in your gut slowly cutting you open. Your insides twisted up in knots. Robert looks at fear like an illusion tricking your eyes. Making you think like a child. Checking under their bed for a monster that isn’t there! In this case, the monster is real! Robert is that monster and will eat each man whole. The paralyzing hurt will spread through each one of their bodies like ice! Each man Tidbits, Robbie and LJ will clench their fist, white knuckle tight once they hear the new king’s footsteps approach them. Their feet will tremble. Their legs will twitch, fighting back the impulse to tuck tail and run! Their throats will close off stopping the air flow, from their screaming out in pain! The salty taste of their own blood will fill each of their mouths from the thunderous shots taken! Their brains telling their legs to move but they cannot! As quickly as the match started it started it comes to an end! The end always comes! On this night there will be three different endings all telling their different stories. Each man starting their new chapters in their respected books. Robbie’s ending will tell a story of a man who thought he was a defending champion! His Championship ripped away from him! Too coward to do anything leading up to the match. The story of the broken hearted will unfold before our very eyes. LJ Havok’s ending will be one of too little too late! Failing to come back and do anything of relevance! Too old now! It’s a young’s man game! His story will end in retirement! The third will be Mr. Tidbits. Another Failure another letdown! Then there is Robert Main. A man who will walk out as the new Heart Champion starting his reign of terror.

” The closer we come to The Heart Championship match the cowards now trying to muster up something. If anything at all. They are digging deep looking for a way to dig their selves out of the grave they have already placed both feet into! Now Hours before the show LJ Havok has decided to open his jaws once more! I don’t get why you guys can see the big picture. I am going to be the new king! I will win this match! LJ you were the future around here huh? How did that work out for you? How did you being the future of the XWF work out for you in the end? I didn’t work! You failed. I don’t care what you have done outside of the ring Havok! It has no merit on our match what so ever! Nothing at all. You claim everyone who cares about you welcomed you back with open arms! I haven’t seen it. Backstage everyone seems to try and avoid you and rightfully so! You stink of failure! No one wants to be associated with it! You are like the guy who waited outside for the bank robbers! You didn’t rob the bank but you drove off! Guilty by association! No one wants to be seen with you. There may be a few! Very few. Then suddenly you throw Heyman into the fire you started. Like he is going to rush to your aid and defend you and your foolish claims! Do you think for some reason I am out to attack Paul Heyman? No by any means!

See Havok you are failing to get the big picture! Much like Tidbits, failure seems to have a deep hold on you. Following you very closely! I have nothing against Paul by any means. I actually like the guy and by the way Havok! I’m a Paul Heyman guy myself! I think Mr. Heyman would rather be seen with a winner like myself! Not the loser everyone knows you for! It isn’t that I don’t know who you are or what you have done! It’s more of me not caring! You, Havok, are a waste of my time! If there was no Heyman I would still exist. I’m known all over the world baby! People fill the stands to see guys like me! I would have a job and I would be doing just what I am today! Winning matches and taking championships home! You cut these tiny promos trying to get underneath my skin or make someone someplace see things your way! Death by a thousand cuts right? Your mickey mouse bull shit won’t work on me pal! Now you say you will be on Savage defending my Heart Championship? WRONG on all accounts. See shit stain the only thing you will be doing on Savage is walking down to the ramp with your head held in shame! Wishing you were The Omega! You were never better than me! You never will be better than me. Havok, losers always claim to be winners. But the truth of the matter is. They are still losers!

It pains you to see people like myself in high profile matches? Well, I’m sorry they give the deserving around here title matches! What have you done since you came back? All hype, a lot of talk and that is about as far as it went! You were placed in a championship match when you’re not even in the top five! You got a lucky break. A favor! You know as well as everyone else on this earth that you do not belong in this match what so ever. You compare my career to yours? Please! Your seven flavors of shit compared to me! See I have been here a few months now and we can talk about what I have done in the ring. I have won! I can’t draw? I have beaten the Universal Champion! I have beaten the Television Champion! I have beaten Gabe Reno! What in the hell have you done? Try to win a 24/7 championship in a failed attempt? I am winning against killers. Your shit career means nothing! You have done nothing to raise any eyebrows here. Please, you make yourself look dumber every single time you speak! Why don’t you take a list and shove it up your ass! Then you have the guts to say the Great LJ Havok is going to put me! Me? Out of my misery? You’d be the first! People have claimed to take me out year after year. Each match it’s the same thing! If you can manage to not trip over your own boot laces, by all means, put me down! More freaking power to you! But like all of your statements, it won’t happen. LJ you are outclassed here in every way!

See the problem you have here Havok is one many people seem to have when I’m in their match! They seem to think for whatever reason they actually have a chance against me in the ring! Each time I prove them wrong. I drop people on their necks and it's over! And you are correct when you say that I am underestimating you. I am wholeheartedly! I see nothing! I look at you and see a piss ant! You have been underestimated your whole life for a few reasons! You have done nothing and I mean nothing at all to impress anyone anywhere! You are a joke! Plus look at your small needle dick size! Nothing! You scare no one! It’s laughably you actually think you are as good as you think you are! I’m not trying to hurt your feelings! You don’t want to sign autographs and make fun of me because I do that’s fine! That’s all you have on me? Your time isn’t worth a dime to me. You spout off like you are the greatest thing since sliced bread and your nothing at all! A man too big for his britches! You small stature fuck! Hurt your feelings. No! I’m trying to get you to see how freaking stupid and under accomplished you actually are! If you receive calls from every major promotion then why are you still here? Here you are nothing more than a fish out of the water! You are not here because you love the place! That’s not it at all you are here because you're washed up old ass don’t have another place to go! Someone felt sorry for you and brought you back and all the sudden you think you are Chris Chaos or something? No one is calling you because no one wants a never was goo has been on their roster! You lost in translation Havok! Blinded by that massive ego you carry like a crown on your head! You are like a king but are qw=!dsffGAteffatt88inothing more than a peasant. Fighting for whatever scraps that fall from the big boy's table I sit so comfortably at! You can shoot your mouth all you like up until our match! Go ahead and blow your hot air. No one is listening! I hear you but I cannot make out what you’re saying!

You act like you are an uncrowned king that has yet to be crowned! You claim to not care about what I have to say and then, on the other hand, you come out and try your hardest to attack me and make me feel the way that I have made you feel for weeks now! We all know you care about what I am saying because what I am saying! Is the truth about you? It’s the truth about Tidbits and Robbie! I’m underneath your skin, Havok! You hate me for it! I’ll tell you why you care about what I am saying so much! Your very tongue and cheek. Trying to play off your true feelings! Your massive ego tells you to care about what I am saying! So you come out and try to cut these three-second promos. No one knows what you are saying or what you are even trying to get at! Want a lesson from a real man! A lesson from a real wrestler? First, learn to have more in your promos. They are boring. Oh, there you are drinking a glass of water. There you are talking to the camera man! BORING! All talk no action! Get a scene in the background explain a few things! Make it have a real feel to it! Other than what you wrote down on a piece of toilet paper taking a shit! Secondly, I’ll teach you a thing or two about wrestling come our match at the PPV! I’ll show you what a real champion looks like up close! I’ll show you what it takes to become the next Heart Champion! And Havok If you’re lucky the Champ will sign an autograph for you! Just pay up front! You come at us back stage at some cap concert like we are supposed to be very impressed. We’re not. It’s sad Mt having breakfast in Korea is more entertaining than you being at a concert. It may not be the concert it’s self. It was like it always is. Just you LJ. Nothing to say and when you do speak nothing comes out. See your all wrapped up in thinking about how you are going to be champion and who you are going to defend against. The photo ops. The money. The everything that comes with being a champion of anything. It’s okay to think and want something. Envy keeps me awake every single night of the week. The thing is, you won’t become a champion on this night or any other night that I am involved with. I just better. You do not belong as a champion. You’re a fake a fraud and I will expose everything you claim to be. Taking what’s left of your shot career for my own. No matter the equation. I walk out as the Heart Champion.”

After the match Robert will not be the man with his head hung. He will not have been humiliated. Humiliation is for the other three men who stand before him in this match. If anyone of these men can walk back stage to their locker rooms. They will have to make the embarrassing walk of shame up the ramp and face a sea of eyes casting doubt upon each of them. These three men will feel the heat in their cheeks as they become filled with blood. Turning as red as a fire hydrant. Their failure on full display. They will choke on their words when trying to speak. These men will be sporting a counterfeit smile hoping the moment that they have been bathed in quickly comes to an end! Breathing heavily when asked by the interviewer what happened out there. I able to swallow when answering to their would be fans. The feeling of failure is one that will haunt them forevermore. Horrified by their own performance in the ring. Eventually it will settle in their minds that Robert is just as good as he said he was. He beat then with out breaking a sweat. On this day they will realize that being good wasn’t good enough. Beaten by a far better wrestler. The new Heart Champions reign begins. God bless those who defy the new king.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (03-31-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-01-2017)