Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
I Am Great (LL #3)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2017, 08:47 AM

A lot had been going through LJ Havok's mind as of late, but with the pills it was super hard for him to dwell on it most of the time. He knew deep down that he was more mentally ill than he previously thought, but for the sake of himself and his jobs he decided just to double up on the medication. However he soon realized that the medication didn't help any more with a higher dosage. In fact, he sat and thought real hard about it...

I have never even heard of this FUCKING medication....

Havok thought to himself as he pondered the possibility of the pill being a placebo. And the more he thought about that, the more he thought about other things. The more he thought about his trials and tribulations the first time he was a part of the XWF... and every other time thereafter.

Computer Hope

The XWF camera crew caught up with LJ Havok backstage at Backwordz concert. Havok was standing at the back of the stage peering threw the curtain overflowing with enthusiasm. It was his release after all. Music. It always was his release, and it always would be.

Havok caught a glimpse of the familiar faces and turned around to greet them. He motioned for them to follow him to the band's dressing room, and they followed him hesitantly.

No, guys, it's cool. I'm their representative now. It's all in the paper work. Plus the dudes are cool. They won't care.

They go into the room, and Havok cuts on the light.

Alright motherfuckers, I'm about to drop some knowledge.

I'm a sick man... No really I am. And does anyone out there know why or how I became a sick man?

I blame the XWF for everything. My first stint saw me leave my band, treat my friends like shit, and even attempt to betray my friends within the company. And I became a lacky for some cousin fucker. It messed up my mind... I had one objective when I first arrived several years ago and that was change.. I won the right to face John Madison by winning a battle royal my very first night in the company. And from then on Paul Heyman saw something in me that no one else did. And I will never forget that.. But I let every opportunity be ripped out from under me.

Because I was weak. I didn't know who I was, but I am slowly seeing all of these pieces come together. And for once, I am excited for all that has yet to come. And "The Chosen One" will not let that happen again. I'm smarter, faster, and stronger than I ever was.

Robert Main fails to realize that I'm not the past. Listen, Bobbi, I was the future then, and I am a forerunner now! I could brag about my business acumen, and read off a list of every single one of my accomplishments since you seem to forget just who the hell I am. But I won't do that because everyone who matters has already welcomed me back into the fold. Just ask Paul Heyman if you really want to know. He's the only one that ever saw just what a talent I am. And that's why I was featured heavily on Madness for a little over a year. Yeah, I'm a Paul Heyman guy.. You can make all the jokes you want at the man, but he is a visionary of the wrestling business, and if it wasn't for his intelligence as a booker there would likely be no XWF as the fans enjoy today. And YOU would not exist... period.

Computer Hope

Colton Kato sees the same thing in me. Why else would he offer me a lucrative deal for signing an exclusive contract with "Savage". It just doesn't seem to register with you does it, numb nuts? No it doesn't. And on April 1st, I am taking the Hart Championship, and the next televised episode XWF programming I will be on... that being "Savage" on the 8th. I will bring that championship out to the ring with me, put whatever poor sap I'm facing down, and then I will gloat. I will publicly state that I am better than you at everything I do.

Including taking massive shits, which is what your whole career will be seen as in comparison to mine. You're nifty little comparisons to the four horseman of the apocalypse are nothing to me. And none of the people you mentioned strike fear into me or the rest of the XWF as you seem to think it does.

I have only ever wrestled for one organization because that's all I've ever needed. The XWF is my home despite my feelings towards some of those in charge, I truly loved it here.. It just pains me to come back, and see people like YOU in high profile matches. I know damn well you can't draw.. The only thing I could possibly see you drawing is a little happy face on the autographs you will be signing at county fairs when I put you out of your fucking misery...

And I had every right to deny the kid an autograph.. Do you know how important I am? I would need heavy compensation for giving an autograph to a kid holding out a god damn picture of that hillbilly fuck... The reason I left. He shaved years off my fucking career. So of course I told the kid to piss off. The only reason you're offended is because you have already forgotten what having people not hate you feels like.

I have the tiny man complex...Sure. Compared to whom? Am I supposed to be hurt by that? Because I'm not, in fact, I'm proud to be in such a position that you don't even see me as a threat. I've been underestimated my whole life. What makes this time any different? A bunch of rhetorical.. I don't really care what you have to say.

Not that I'm overlooking, Mr. Tidbits at all...He's decidedly more crazy than I easily. I don't know what kind of magical bullshit you and Father Slathe are pushing, but I'm not buying it. And that kinky whipping bullshit... Jesus Christ. You guys would probably get some sort of major fandom on the darkside of the internet, but not the kind of fandom that "Chosen One" has. Not even just in the wrestling industry, where in my absence, I received calls from every major promotion, but in the music industry...and in politics. My father is one of the most powerful men in the world.... not just America or in phony bologna religious circles.
Mr. Tidbits. you seem to be slowly losing your mind more and more with every passing day. And I don't know why you don't just unleash the monster that everyone sees in you. Robbie Bourbon kicked your fucking ass. And guess what, buddy? He will probably do it again. The only difference is, I will be there to pick up the scraps. Your fear and disappointment leads to rage and destruction? It will actually lead you to nothing more than yet another loss. Anger clouds your judgement. You will be so worked up, seeing red, and sooo focused on Robbie Bourbon, that you will miss the very real and very tangible threat in front of you... ME!

I haven't forgotten about you, Robbie Bourbon, the new world has a seat in our future dining hall. We will dine like kings.. I haven't forgotten. But if you miraculously turn down food, then I will put you down as well... By hook or crook I will walk out with your championship, buddy. I'm interested to hear what you have to say.

LJ Havok picks up a bottle of water, and he drinks it down to about the halfway mark.

All of these bodies are just pawns in a larger game that I'm playing, and this is just the first step. And win or lose, everything will be made clear on "Savage" So set your fucking DVRs, look for livestreams, or what the fuck ever. You will NOT want to miss this. Changes are coming. It's a new world. It's a new age. The Age Of Havok!

XWF feed fades out, and those watching wonder what's to come next.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post