Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Manifest Destiny..
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-31-2017, 05:52 AM

Manifest Destiny..

As the cold wind blows across the back of my neck, I can’t help but feel a certain amount of sadness that seems to be overtaking my will to move forward.

But, as always, I will press on.

3-31-2017 9:22 AM

As I cruise up and down interstate 79 in the ambulance they were so inclined to let me “borrow”, I can’t help but think back to all of the good times I’ve had here in the XWF. I’ve made a lot of friends, and I’ve made a lot of enemies. My best friend Michael Graves is continuing to do what he does best, and that’s conquer the challenges that are placed before him. Soon, he will be victorious over a man that, prior to our last engagement, I had little to no problem with. But, alas, that asshole decided to smash my hand with a hammer. Peter “I’m still a useless sack of shit” Gilmour, you my friend are going to find yourself at the long end of a short dick. Wait, nope. That’s not it. The short end of a long dick? That might be it. Either way, I’m fittin’ to fuck ya. And I don’t mean that in the sexual sense, baby. You’re not my type. But, what I do mean, is that your crimes against me, will not go unpunished. Just remember, after Graves lays you down for probably the 100th time in your lackluster career, I’m coming for you. And this time, I won’t be tied to a chair, kitten.

Jim Caedus. Jimmy, we’ve had our up’s and downs. But, Darren Zirado managed to convince me to join him in church that fateful Sunday morning, and I’m glad I did. You and I managed to put or differences aside, and since that moment we’ve done nothing but become the best of friends. And now yet again, it’s Cadryn v Caedus. Everytime I make a friend, the XWF makes it a point to force me to face them inside the ring. What gives, Vinny? Am I not allowed to have friends? Dis’ some bullshit. But, regardless, business is business. Now, I’ll admit, Jim, you beat me fair and square in our last match. All of the drama, all of the heated arguments, everything came to a head in that ring, and you my friend were victorious. I underestimated you, and though I gave it my everything, you still came out the victor that night. I respect you, probably more than anyone else in the XWF. You’ve overcome extensive odds to get to where you are, and for that I can do nothing but give you my respect. I’m not going to waste my time verbally bashing my friend. It’s uneccesary and let’s face it, he’s better at this than I am anyways. Nothing but love, Jimmy.

Trax. I honestly have no idea who you are, pal. I know of you, because you still manage to come up in my news feed every so often. But aside from all of that, I know nothing about you. I mean, to come as far as you have in Lethal Lottery, I assume you must have some sort of talent. Or, you were fortunate enough to be carried by your partners up until now. Doesn’t matter, honestly. Jim worries me, but even though I don’t know you, for some reason, I don’t feel inclined to fear you.

As you can probably tell, guys, I haven’t read a single one of your promo’s.

I can imagine they are filled with hate, derogatory comments, and homophobic slurs. Cause’, hey, it is the XWF, why not be an asshole 24/7?

But, it’s pointless for me to read them.

I honestly just don’t care what any of you have to say.

Oh, but before I go..

Burodolly.

You son of a bitch!

You couldn’t even let me in on the fact that I was getting changed in a locker room with a female?

Not to mention an underage female!

Are you trying to get me arrested? Is that your end game here, Dolly? Do you think if you get me arrested you can cruise through Lethal Lottery and emerge victorious?

Well, my dear, you’re correct.

But, you need not get me arrested.

You and Jimmy are better than I could ever hope to be. Which is fine, I never really planned on winning this to begin with.

Oh, by the way, to all of you who didn’t make it to the final match of Lethal Lottery..

You’re scrubs.

I LOST my first match in the first round of Lethal Lottery to Jim and Robbie. Thus, forcing me out of the tournament and ending my run.

I was fine with that, Jim and Robbie deserved to move forward, and I understood that better than anyone.

But then, I get a call from management that they want me to take Reno’s spot, to team with Scully.

So let that be a lesson to the rest of you.

I’m so goddamn good at this, that I can lose and still win all at the same time.

How many wildcard entries have ever made it this far in Lethal Lottery?

Me.

That’s it. There is no one else. Good game, fuck off, get wrecked, scrubs.

But, I digress.

Anyways, I’d just like to say best of luck to my opponents.

This may be short and sweet, but I feel it’s going to make a bigger impact than any of you idiots ever anticipated.

Love you all.

- Cadryn

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-31-2017), JimCaedus (03-31-2017) [-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cadryn Tiberius's post!
Dolly Waters (03-31-2017)