Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Just Like Fire
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-30-2017, 11:58 AM

Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Backstage at the Amway Center Directly Following Saturday Savage
...Orlando, Florida, U.S.A...

We are brought back into another colorless dreamy visual backstage at the Amway Center. There's a deafening reverb of aimless murmuring bellowing from outside Dolly Waters' locker room as a slew of sports reporters and news media outlets surround the new Television Champion's door. The door swings open and there's an instantaneous roar of camera lenses cracking as their countless flashes almost turn our screens white, and emerging into the picture between the blinding camera snaps is Paul Heyman; snobbish and sweaty, with a bandage wrapped around his head and Dolly's newly won Television Championship on his shoulder.

"Paul!"

"Paul Heyman!"

"Paul!"

"Mr. Heyman!"

Heyman widens his eyes to a young female reporter standing in the front of the crowd, thus signaling that he'll answer her question first.

"Mr. Heyman, you have just managed a twelve year old girl to being the youngest champion in XWF history. An absolutely unprecedented feat. Did you have any concerns for her safety going into this match?"

Heyman gives a sneering look to the reporter while jerking his head back,

"Concerns? Did I look concerned to any of you as Dolly Waters and I made our way to the ring tonight? The only safety I was concerned for was the safety of the five unfortunate souls who just so happened to get added to this match with my client. I spent all week telling you people exactly what my client is capable of; she's the beast, and without a doubt now, the greatest performer on this entire roster. This?"

He says while smugly slapping the Television Title on his shoulder,

"This is only the beginning of what will be my client's endless reign of destruction..."

Paul's words become nearly imperceptible as we're taken into the locker room and see a worn out, yet delighted Dolly Waters resting on the bench with an ice pack on her shoulder still wearing her ring gear. She leans up and looks out the door, watching Heyman grow more and more animated as he speaks to the reporters, rocking back and fourth and twerking his neck around as his condescending cadence becomes a bit clearer:

"Am I irresponsible? Well. That's a pretty dumb question. Did Dolly Waters lose her ass out there? No. My client and I formulated a flawless strategy that she was able to execute to perfection, a strategy that I never doubted for a second because again, my client is a destroyer, a vicious animal who is not only adept physically, but is also cerebral and cunning."

"Mr. Heyman, winning a multiple person match where Dolly was able to avoid a lot of damage is one thing; but it's already been announced that she'll be facing Hunter Payne in her first title defense next week on Savage. How do you think Dolly is actually going to fair while facing a grown man one on one?"

A reporter asks,

"Hunter-"

"Hunter Payne ain't gotta' snowball's chance in hell in taking this away!"

Dolly interjects after quietly appearing in the doorway and slapping the Television Title on Heyman's shoulder, causing Paul to jump a bit. The cameras start cracking again as Dolly continues on with her charming southern accent:

"I'll make it clear, right here, right now; y'all better get used to huddling around my locker room week after week. Because as long as Heyman is leading me out to the ring to do what I do best- break barriers and break jaws- I'll be at the top of every sporting headline in America."

"Dolly!"

"Dolly Waters!"

"Dolly!"

"Miss Waters!"

Dolly points to a male reporter toward the back of the crowd:

"Thank you, Dolly. Just wanted to ask real quick, what were your feelings tonight before you stepped out of that curtain, knowing that the entire world was going to be watching? Were you nervous at all?"

Dolly doesn't hesitate with the question at all,

"Nervous? Absolutely not. As Paul stated before, we had a game plan going in, a game plan that wasn't questioned at all..."

Dolly smiles and looks up at Heyman, remembering just how frantic and lacking in confidence her manager was before the match wanting to change the duo's entire strategy. She removes the title from Paul's shoulder and holds it up in the air.

"And as long as I've got this, the entire world is going to be watching Dolly Waters every week! So y'all go on and pen up yer' little articles for whatever buried sports page in whatever irrelevant newspaper you write for about how Dolly Waters is in over her head and will be sure to lose next week to Hunter Payne. That type of stuff only drives me to be better, and yer' all gunna' see it again, first hand again, next week when I run that relic Hunter Payne out of the business fer' good!"

"Now if you'll excuse us..."

Paul grabs Dolly's arm and starts pushing through the crowd.

"We've got a flight to catch."

The two begin making their way down the hallway, the action behind them with the reporters has slowed but Dolly and Paul continue to move on at a regular pace. Heyman looks down at the TV Title, and then at Dolly,

"Heavy, isn't it? You want me to carry it for you?"

"Nah..."

She smiles,

"...The more weight on my shoulders the better."

Paul puts his hands in his pockets as he continues to walks, looking down at the floor,

"Hey, Paul?"

Paul lifts his head up and raises his eyebrows over at Dolly,

"Told ya' I had yer' back. And I told you that we were gunna' win."

"And I told you that if we did pull it off that I'd have your back forever. And so now I do... and Dolly?"

Dolly leans into Paul as he whispers in her ear,

"You're going to be untouchable."

"Bring some smelling salts into the ring. I've knocked her out... again."

Monday, February 6th, 2017
The Illuminatus Compound Training Facility
...Somewhere in Coastal Connecticut, U.S.A...

Dolly lays flat on her back in the middle of Duke's ring after having ate one of his patent superkicks directly on her chin. She gasps and hacks, coming to as one of Duke's men places the package of smelling salts under her nose. Dolly looks beaten, ragged and bruised, while on the other side of the ring, Thaddeus Duke doesn't appear to have broken even a mere sweat.

Dolly scoots back on her rear a bit over to the ropes and pulls herself up on a pair of extremely uncomfortable looking stilts as she struggles to regain her footing.

"Dolly, why don't you just take those damn things off?"

Duke demands while leaning back into the turnbuckle on the opposite side of the ring,

"I done told you, damnit! If I'm going to pull this off it's gotta b-"

Dolly turns and spits a bit of blood out onto the mat,

"It's gotta' be believable! If I go in there at my same exact height, moving the same way I always do, people are gunna' catch on pretty quick."

"I'm not really sure what difference that's going to make once someone catches you in the face with a boot because you're not nimble enough to dodge it- the training you've been doing with that woman has been paying off, you're weight is getting better, your speed and strength, but it's all going to be for naught if you continue to parade around on those stilts.

I need you to be a challenging sparring partner just as bad as you need me right now. Maybe I've made a mistake though because nothing you're doing is challenging me. I believe it's time to call this entire thing off, Dolly. It doesn't appear that you have what it takes anymore."

Dolly snarls her lip and charges toward Duke, moving a bit quicker on the stilts then what she's been normally doing. She takes a wild swing with a right arm clothesline as Duke moves toward to the middle of the ring motioning for Dolly to come at him with his hands. Thad easily ducks under the clothesline and grabs Dolly's arm, flipping her over onto her butt with an arm drag and sends a stiff elbow down onto her collar bone before working in a tight headlock.

"What's happened to you, Dolly? Have you finally succumbed to the weaknesses you've garnered while associating yourself with that questionable cast of characters?"

"Fuck you!"

She spits out while trying to squirm her way out of the headlock,

"Now there's some aggression. But really? What gives?"

Duke locks the hold in tighter,

"Have you really let a dumb drunken clown like your father smolder out your flame? Your passion? Does it kill your spirit knowing that not any of the father figures you've relied on in your life bothered to help you out while you were in prison? I bet you were ready to give up on everything in there, weren't you? I thought you are fire, just like your old theme music suggests. Has life finally just dumped too much water down on poor little Miss Waters for the winds of destiny to reignite you?"

Dolly's face is turning pink as she screams out with a gasp and a scowling roar of pain and frustration. She starts back peddling her legs, reaching her arms up and wrapping them around the back of Duke's head. Using her legs, she finally get's elevated just enough away from the mat and then pulls all of her body weight down, forcing Duke's chin to smack into the top of her head, breaking his hold.

Thad stands and stumbles backwards holding his chin, and as soon as he can think to open his eyes Dolly is already running full steam toward his frame. He does to grapple her but dolly is already sliding between his legs and just as he turns around to attack her she sends a knee right into his groin, dropping him to his knees as he struggles to breathe. Dolly wastes no time and hits the ropes, flying back into Thad's face with her trademark running knee strike that lays the young Prince out cold.

Dolly catches her breath and smiles as Thad's men rush to his assistance.

"Thanks for the words of encouragement, Thad. I needed that."

Encouragement meaning the hard truth that Duke had read outloud like book. Dolly had all but given up while in prison, and the sinking feeling that she had in the pit of her stomach, the feeling that no one cared whether she lived or died had damn near done her in- but she knew now that she had a chance to change all of that, she could learn from her former shortcomings and adapt just like she had all of her life.

Winning Lethal Lottery Four? That was only the first step. Winning the game of life, that was the ultimate goal. Reigniting and being the fire that burns down the world's of every person who had ever wronged her or anyone who stood in her way? That would soon be the filler. She could feel that yearning from her bones again, that rage, that call to glory... it was a flame that she would never allow anyone to extinguish ever again.

Just like fire...

No matter how many times you try and put me out I always return, growing more fierce and uncontrollable as I rage with the changing winds that have given life to my slumbering spirit. A great military commander once said: "The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire..." and that's exactly what you're dealing with right now, an eternal raging flame resurrected by true desire, true determination, and a never ending conquest to bend the will of the world to my own will.

Trax and Jim Caedus have bitten off more than they can chew, and that's growing more and more apparent. While they were sleeping, while Jim Caedus was complaining about how many promos I've cut, while Trax was busy penning up dollar store comic books, I saw an opportunity to add to my success, and I did it- just like a fire burning through this entire industry I shifted like the persevering element that I am and gobbled up more territory; adding the second most prestigious and important belt in this business to the growing list of my accomplishments, while simultaneously making our match at Lethal Lottery even juicer.

You're welcome fellas.

Because now, if one of you pitiful patrons in the latest edition of Dolly's Playhouse are lucky enough to pin me at Lethal Lottery not only will you win the coveted case, but the Unified X-Treme Championship as well- now wouldn't that be something to REALLY hang your down-syndrome helmets on? Would be, but it won't, because no matter how much you two fools have barked and moaned and danced like a pair of star dazed dingle-berries to the rhythm of my beat I'm telling you right now, there's not a god in heaven or a demon in hell that will be able to save you two from seeing Dolly Waters' arm raised when that bell rings.

Jim Caedus is a fucking idiot.

It was on full display during his latest shit show.

I'm not sure what's the more challenging concepts of Jim's for me to grasp really:

That Jim somehow believes that his "taking his time" to blabber out the same eccentric excrement that he piles up in every promo between an overly crafted and pomp assortment of sting-free zingers and cliches is some how giving him an edge over me in our match?

Or that I'm supposed to give a fuck that some drab piece of shit is thirty-seven and homeless?

They're both interesting ideas, and both beg me to wonder if I'm shitting unicorn dust or something. But let's begin with the former, because Jim, being the dizzy-eyed paranoid skitzo that he is- believes that this point of his eye-drying attacks against me are of the utmost importance.

Jim, you can stammer around on your cellphone camera all day yammering about this and that with a mixture of 'har-har-har' second rate Ivy League insults til' the cows come home, but at the end of the day anything you say really holds no relevance to what's going to happen to that pretty blonde little head of yours once we step inside of that ring. You've gone on and on crying...

...and by the way, I just want to point out one more time just how big of a cry baby bitch you really are, Jim. For a hardened homeless deadbeat you sure do whine it up like a wine-o ho-bag bouncing vineyard to vineyard reeking of musty cunt and scented Kleenex crumbs.

But you've bitched and moaned about how I've tried copying your style- yet when I've contradicted your bogus claims you've done nothing to try and support them, only repeating said asinine allegations. But now for the second promo in a row you've claimed that your promo style was be copying while then directly copying something that Dolly Waters said:

The first time was you bringing up the whole 'Dollwee iz copying my style' cry for help after I had already been destroying Trax for copying the promo strategies for a gay rapist midget.

This last time was you copying all but verbatim what I said in my 'Fifteen Day Fix' promo- remember, Jim?

I said: "it's been Dolly Waters who's driven the course of this entire argument between the three of us..."

Then I guess it must of dawned on you after fawning over my work like you've been doing this entire time that I was actually making a good point so then you up and said what?

"you let the guy you call crazy control the course of this conversational contest."

Well Jim, you are indeed crazy, but you haven't controlled shit aside from being the best at deep throating Trax's shaft early on. Because not only is what you said totally irrational and unfounded, it totally contradicts your menstruating-esque minuscule claims that ANYONE would want to try and imitate that podunk edgy version of Peabody and Sherman you and your second, green-cocked personality, consider a promo. So please get the fuck outta' here with that shit man- we both know it's been Dolly Waters dictating the flow of arguments, fuck I'm the total topic of discussion for you and Trax, meanwhile all you've been doing is running around with Kim Jong Un and bitching about famous people making appearances in my vignettes. You baby-dicked bitch.

How fucking are you man? Everything you've said has been one utter failure of not contradicting yourself, again pointing out your glaring mental instability, still lending credence to the facts that you've given birth to that I brought up in 'First Take'- and this is exactly why I own you, Jim. You haven't had the faintest idea from which direction Dolly was hammering your head since the onset of my verbal onslaught, grasping for any piece of substance to hold onto like a sweaty handed boy struggling to hold on to his fleeting kite string. I'm the beautiful grasp-worthy kite climbing to new heights and you and Trax are just two little easily triggered tards on the playground jockeying over which one of you's gets the next turn to try and tug on my string.

Saying I've been playing politics with Lane? Goddamnit man! You got me, Alex Jones! Vincent totally loves Dolly Waters and that's why he worked so hard to get me out of prison right? That's why he fought so tirelessly to discredit the doping allegations brought against me, right? That's why he said whatever offhanded remark about me in the HMW Hallway months ago that you quoted to try and discredit my standing with the company as if that bullshit mattered. Jim, you're bonkers bitch. Still running around like Jesse Ventura trying to uncover the secret Dooms-Day hideaways under the Denver Airport- maybe that'll be a safe space for you to retire to once Dolly beats your broke ass down at Lethal Lottery.

You wanna' break my fingers motherfucker? Well I'm going to break your goddamn neck with a Running Waters so hard the whiplash will trigger your shared-mentality soul mate Kim to launch the nukes and start World War three. How bow dah? Threats like that only excite me queer, it gets my blood flowing, and leaves me desperate and drooling over the though of spilling yours and ripping your still beating out of your chest and feasting on it like the blood thirsty beast I am you cowherd punk motherfucker.

Fuck you and your sob stories, whore. Do you think I give a fuck about you and your past? Acting like you've got it so rough, yet here I am thirteen years old and not begging for the world to pat me on the pussy like it owes me something. I've been clear about the mistakes I've made, how I've selfishly trusted people so as to feel like someone actually gave a fuck about me- only to get fucked over time and time again. I don't need to cry and sob about it like you- if you're thirty seven and still homeless yet you've been a pro wrestler since you were seventeen then that's your own fuck up bae. That aint got shit to do with me and I have no fucking pity for you- that's all self inflicted, again signaling your insanity. There are starving children all over this world, innocent families having thier homes bombed and children murdered with your tax dollars and you think I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? C'est la vie mon ami! SO FUCK YOU!

You and Trax are so fucking weak minded and obtuse that you've allowed a teenage girl to inflict osmosis onto your membranes and guide you by your ears like a mother scolding her children since the very fucking start. Don't try jocking the truth of my argument again punk bitch. Calling me NOCMM? Again, what the fuck was that about? OOOOOOH, I guess that's some petty jab at the fact that I keep outclassing y'all both by being the work horse that I've always been and uploading grade-a works one after another. So now you're crying about that too in a passive aggressive type of way- god you've got a smelly cooter on you boy. Sorry Caedus. This isn't Saturday Savage three promo limit hun, this is the big leagues, Lethal Lottery, and you're on the short end of a tug-o-war battle with The Phenom, Dolly freaking Waters and I have no limits when I merk chumps like you.

Jim Said:You present a greater challenge for me than anyone ever has

You're goddamn right I do, so I'm glad you're starting to fucking realize just the level of shit you've gotten yourself into. If you think you're going to upend me, Dolly Waters, THE BEAST, THE PHENOM, THE DESTROYER OF JAWS, THE TEENAGE MANHANDLER OF MEN... then you're only dreaming. But you know what, and Trax this goes for you too- if you all are able to do it, and pull off something that's only been done one time, and pin Dolly Waters or something that's never been done, and make Dolly Waters submit, I'll stand up and shake the both of you's hands.

I'm not delusional, nor a sore loser, or an excuse making like Trax. You two beat me, I'll give you the props, bow my head and move on to my next conquest. But trust me when I tell you that I'm not fucking around. I can feel the flame from within my spirit twisting and turning with the rage boiling in my belly. When I step into that ring I'm going to bring 5000% percent of my effort, if I lose, no fucking excuses from me.

Go ahead boys, one of y'all go one and be the first to boringly spit that you're the bucket of water to extinguish my fire- it doesn't make a shit ton of difference to me- because the time for talk is nigh over and all that's going to matter is whether or not you twerps can back it up in the ring. Go ahead and balk at me adding the XTreme title into the fold, use it as way to spin some fabrication that I'm too focused on other things when I'm merely exercising my cerebral dominance. Having you two trip over one another, beating your heads into the mat to get at Dolly Waters will only make me giggle more. Go on Caedus, cry some more you little baby about how I keep staying two steps ahead of the both of you, claim like you did that my work is rushed and somehow faulty because of that. I shoot from the hip prick, and I aim to kill.

This fire inside of me?

It aint going no fucking where, and it's only going to spread more violently than ever when I bring it to Pyongyang and burn the whole fucking house down with my performance.... just like the fire that burnt Jim's life down the first time, I'll be the fire to finally end it.

I am Dolly Waters, and I'm about to prove it to you two and to the entire world exactly why I am The Phenom.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(03-30-2017), Imperial (03-30-2017), JimCaedus (03-31-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-30-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-30-2017)