Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Words of Royalty - Lethal Lotto #2
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 01:52 AM

The colour red pops out like fresh blood on the walls. Everything in the room seemed to be shade of red or mahogany, gold trimmings along the side. From the books on the wall to the velvet couch in the middle of the room, the decanter on a side table to the two thousand year old Persian carpet on the floor, regality was paramount in the design of the room. There was a waft of almond and vanilla in the air, mixing together to welcome that familiar smell of an old book with yellow stained pages.

[Image: westroom-1.jpg]

The sweet yet panicked vibrations of Johannes Brahms force the heart to race along with the spikes and settle with its gentler notes. A wisp of smoke comes into view, following its trail leads you the glowing tip of a cigar. The brightly burning tobacco mixes another sweet and peppery smell into the room. At the other end of the cigar is the grinning face of our protagonist, lips pursed and puffing away, eyes wide and excited.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Danny’s face is painted black and red, reminiscent of certain loved Sith Lord and in line with the colour scheme of the room he finds himself in. Across the bridge of his nose and a little lower than it should be, lies the silver bridge of a pair of eyeglasses. He’s dressed in a pristinely pressed pink suit that looks fresh out of Gatsby’s closet, a little stretched around the chest and a little short around the ankles. He glances up at you, looks you straight in the eyes and follows your gaze at his suit. Look at the slight creases caused by the stretch, he smoothens it out, hunching his shoulder a little to make it look like it fits better.

Danny Imperial
“Well hello there, friend! Come come come, do take a seat, whichever you might find comfortable. Except for that long couch, that one is reserved for a special guest that you’ll meet in just a moment. Oh! Don’t sit in that one by the fireplace either, I’ve warmed that up already and if you look close enough, you can see the outline of my glutious maximus finely pressed into its cushion. Any other seat is yours to conquer!”

You glance around the room, only seeing one other chair. Looking over at Danny, you notice him staring back at you expectedly, his face smiling and eyes unblinking. You move towards the red couch, easing your body into its inviting embrace. The couch sinks comfortably down with your weight, as you watch Danny walk around you towards the decanter. He lifts a crystal glass, pouring himself some of the crimson liquid in the glass decanter. He raises it to his lips, taking a sip as his gaze fixes onto your own. He drinks down the whole glass with a slow, steady pace, his visual lock on you never wavering. After an awkward minute of sipping and slurping, Danny settles in the seat next to yours, crossing his legs and pulling out a notepad.

Danny Imperial
“Oh! Our guest, I almost forgot!”

He leaps off the armchair, trotting along to a closed mahogany door. He raps his knuckles against the door to the “S.O.S” beat before giving the doorknob a twist. The door swings in words and with a loud crack, smacks into something hard and firm. You peer over the couch to look at what might’ve caused the sound, to see a silver head full of hair against the foot of the door. Danny shakes his head, clicking his teeth as he squats down to observe the damage.

Danny Imperial
“Oh poor little Scully was in the way of the door, poor thing. Well no worries! No time to cry over spilled milk, or… Open doors. HAH!"

With a swoop of his arm, he picks up the individual, giving you a better view of him. He’s quite obviously tied up, showing little resistance, and seems to be an elderly man. Danny walks to the long couch and plops the body across it, revealing the man’s face to you. A glimmer of recognition flits through your mind and after a few seconds you realize where you’d seen him before. A flashback to the promo cut by Danny previously washes through you. A pan over the downed man who was playing checkers with a lady, held down to the ground by Danny’s hand comes to memory. Danny snaps you out of your recollection by laughing at the man, patting his silver hair and moving back to his own chair.

[Image: talahasseecooper.jpg]

Danny Imperial
“Looks like we’re all here, your camera better be rolling, friend, because it’s about to get hot up in here. Ha! I’d first like to welcome our much esteemed guest to my humble abode, Mr Scully, please! As you can see, I’ve set the room up specially for your session with me. After your recent little attempt at throwing Danny boy off his step, I thought it was vital to explore that tea-stained mind of yours. One too many bad scones if I might say so myself. Oh wait! I almost forgot the most important accessory!"

Danny eases off his arm chair once more, reaching under the couch and pulling out a cardboard cutout. You realize it’s a mask of some sort, with an elastic string along the back to help secure it to a face. Danny forces the mask over the bound man’s face, the image printed on the mask becomes clear to you. Imprinted on it is the anguished face of Scully from an unknown match. Danny smiles to himself, patting the mask and walking back to his seat. He slips into the armchair, pulling out a notepad and puffing on his cigar.

Danny Imperial
“Let’s begin then shall we? Scully, my poor friend, I’d like you to say your full name for the wonderful gentleman recording us please, poorly for documentation.”

You glance at Danny, wondering where he’s going with this. Danny pauses for a second, before opening his own mouth, in the most audacious British accent.

Danny Imperial (Scully)
“My name is Anthony “The Pansy Brummie” Scully, I’m twenty-nine years old and as is clear from my nickname, I’m from Birmingham, England. Thank you for taking some time out of day to see me, Dr Imperial”

You feel your jaw relax, slowly dropping lower as what is happening becomes clear.

Danny Imperial
“Oh oh, it is my absolute pleasure, you sad twit. I can’t bear to see an individual wander about with such lack of purpose like you; it just makes my heart melt with concern. I’ve been observing you, my friend, I’ve been watching you these last few weeks. You’ve been in the eyes of the masses for a while haven’t you? About two and half years in the limelight, achieved quite a bit didn’t you? How has your time been in the American States so far, Anthony?”

Danny Imperial (Scully)
“It’s been absolutely terrible! I mean, first of all I have the stupidest sounding name imaginable. My ma’ and pa’ decided it’d be a good idea to name me Anthony. Have you even met a cool Anthony? Antoine perhaps, Antonius perhaps.. Actually, probably not, Antonius sounds like a food disease. REGARDLESS.ANTHONY. I sound like a Roman prude with a stick up his ass, the very epitome of a beta male. And that’s just the scum on the surface of this cup o’ tea.

I thought if I came here with my fancy “We invented this language” accent and my colonialist filthy hands, they’d worship me you know? We did bring the good Lord to this god-forsaken land. They didn’t though. I won the championship, lost the championship, made some friends, got beat up by some friends. I’m basically just one big loser right now, really. They didn’t even want to give me a match at Lethal Lottery until you came along and saved me Danny, you saved me. It’s just been one huge mess.”

Danny Imperial
“Oh there there Skullyboy, we’ll get back to how incredible I am soon enough, but let’s talk about your Championship run , I heard it wasn’t all that, how’d you feel about it?”

Danny Imperial (Scully)
“Well, really, it was great. For about a month. Then I realized I was a pansy because the crowd started calling me one. I mean, I just got the shiny belt and I really didn’t want to risk losing it… So I didn’t. That’s the smart thing to do right? Win something and then keep it all to myself, wouldn’t want to risk facing somebody and having them take it off my hands, oh no siree, my little heart couldn’t bear that loss. So I managed to keep it on me, nice and warm, my precious, for about three months. And then the first time I put it on the line, as I knew would happen, I got my face dragged across the ring. Should’ve kept it on me, shouldn’t have put it on the line… My precious.”

Danny Imperial
“Hmm… Yes, yes, that does coincide with what I have down here, first title defense loss, lackluster title reign, overall pathetic champion… Well its good know that with all the issues you definitely have, living in denial isn’t one of them. Gotta count all our blessings hm? Let’s ease your mind off that and go to your friendships, shall we?”

Danny Imperial (Scully)
“Oh, Danny the atrocities I committed to my friends. I can’t even look myself in the mirror anymore. I took them out one by one, put my selfishness first and really just made them realize what a sad little sod I was. It was the absolute worst thing a human being could’ve done, taken out those closest to him. I was beginning to feel a little claustrophobic you see, my ego just didn’t have enough space to grow so I had to wipe out some individuals to give it space. Fat good that did me, didn’t even manage to keep the title for that long, now I’m titleless and friendless. I’m so glad I have you as a new friend though, Danny.”

Danny Imperial
“Oh you little fucklet, that’s a little fuck by the way, how cute of you to say that. I’m going to make you wish you never even signed with XWF, let alone started talking to me. So you were a horrible champion, a horrible friend and… A horrible boyfriend? Let’s talk about you and… What’s the bitches name… Nikki? Scatty ? Nattie? Whatever her name is, let’s talk about her.”

Danny Imperial (Scully)
“Oh, Danny, you’re my only friend, so you can call her whatever you want. She’s just wonderful, really the light of my life. Which I need because… well, I’m definitely not bringing in any light myself. I just proposed to her, so she’s my fiancé now but I really think I trapped her. Like a Venus flytrap I gave her my little weewee and trapped her with a baby boy. Now she can’t leave me ever! Not like those baddies who beat me up after I lost my championship, she’s stuck with me that she is. This way I can slowly drain the life out of her like I do everybody else in my life.”

Danny Imperial
“So I was on the dot when I said you were a bad husband? Well the trend of this conversation is clear. I can only assume that you’re also a bad father. Aren’t you Skully? Dipshit Jnr doesn’t have much to be proud of does he?”

Danny Imperial (Scully)
“Right you are Danny, as always, I really am a failure as a father. I mean, all I’ve been doing is getting my ass handed to me, and at Lethal, you’re going to hand it right back at me. I’ve been handed my ass by my opponents so much I just have armfuls of booty right now… Not even in a good way. If junior could talk, he’d probably cuss me out and call me a noodle head or something like that. Actually… Come to think of it… I might not even be his dad. Knowing mama, she probably needed to get pleasured proper and found a real man to do it. She deserves some love I guess…”

[Image: tenor.gif]

Danny Imperial
“That’s very acute thinking there, Scully. I’d definitely agree that that’s a very real possibility. You don’t look like much, to be honest. But you do have a decent contract with XWF, she probably wants you for the money. Definitely not for the stability, the looks or the D. Good job, we’re clearly making some good progress here. I think that’s about all the time we have for today, Scully. Why don’t you just get comfortable, have a nap and we can get back into this. I’m really proud of you Scully.”

Danny turns to you, his mouth spreading into a grin. You lower the camera, struggling to process what just occurred in front of you. Slowly the scene fades to black as you lower the camera, the muffled moans of the tied up man being heard as the feet of Danny are seen advancing towards him.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(reference: Revenge Is Served - Scully 02/28/17 )

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Imperial's post:
(03-27-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-28-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-27-2017), Vincent Lane (04-01-2017)