Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
The Reckoning
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-26-2017, 09:55 AM

Previously...

Shane Grimson stands in the middle of the holographic projected street, surveying carnage he's caused, bodies littered everywhere, of course the bodies aren't real, also a figment of the rooms holographic projections, but still Shane can't help feeling...uneasy, is this really what he was given life for? To kill? Shane doesn't have any more time to ponder that question as he hears clapping behind him, he turns to see Reeves being the source of the clapping as he walks towards him with his associate behind him.

Bravo! Bravo! You're training is going well I see, I'd say you're near enough ready for the REAL test, I think its time you test your skills against our good friend Trax. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes...

Excellent, now for obvious for reasons we can't run the risk of anyone seeing your face while your going about your mission, once Trax is dead we will worry about the whole issue of you supposed to being dead in prison, but for now, while you're out on your little errand, its best you conceal your identity...here... put on this mask, complete with customizable voice changer, isn't it wonderful?

Reeves female associate hands Shane an object she holding in her hands, a metallic face mask, Shane looks it over before putting it on, Reeves looks at him and smiles.

Perfect fit, now...time to go work....Executioner!

The camera gets a close up of Shane Grimson's masked face before the scene begins to fade.
[Image: latest?cb=20160229172341]

Present.

The scene opens on a building rooftop where we see Shane Grimson, equipped in his "Executioner" mask and armour, crouched on one of the corner ledges looking down at the New York streets below. He remains completely still, in almost Gargoyle like posture as his eyes scan the street several stories below him. He had a mission, he had a target. Kill Carlos Johnson, the man also known as Trax. That was his purpose, birthed in a pod in a lab, cloned from a serial killer and just like the original Shane Grimson, expected to be an equally cold and moral-less killer, groomed to be devoid of emotion and yet...Grimson couldn't help to once again feel TROUBLED by all of this. His life purpose, kill a man he technically has never even met or been wronged by. There was no going against it however, less Grimson wished to bring upon the consequential wrath of Agent Reeves and his employers, the men responsible for Grimson's creation.

Agent Reeves.

Contempt washed over Grimson just at the very thought of the name and if it wasn't for the mask concealing his face, the look of disdain currently plastered all over Grimsons face would be as clear as the skies above currently were. Grimson would love to crush Reeves with his bare hands and wipe that stupid smirk off his face...but he knew that wasn't an option. He knew he would be a man marked for death, hunted for the rest of his days if he were to do that. Grimson was just a pawn...so was Agent Reeves in a way, and Grimson had no idea how high the hierarchy went, who were the ones moving the chess pieces on the board or how many people were involved in him coming to be, and that troubled him more then anything else, even more then the merciless task that awaited him.

Grimson continued to scan the streets below, his target would be driving down the road below anytime now...well getting driven down the road by his chauffeur more like. Grimson knew this because intel provided to him by Reeves revealed that Trax had booked tickets from JFK Airport to North Korea for this date and the check in time was less than an hour from now, additional intel revealed Trax's chauffeur would always drive the exact same route from Trax's NY mansion to the airport, the road below being one of the roads the chauffeur would routinely drive down. For whatever reason, instead of going to Trax's home and killing him there, away from prying eyes, Agent Reeves opted for a public execution "To send a message to our enemies as well as benefactors" as he has put it when Grimson was getting briefed and prepped a few hours ago. Grimson continued to scan the streets below until he saw a blacked out Cadillac escalade limo round the corner a block away and drive down the road heading in his direction. This was it. That was TRAX'S chauffeur driven limo, Mr FN Dominance was undoubtedly inside, completely oblivious to his approaching death. Shane breaks out of his crouched position and stands fully upright waiting for the car below to get closer...and closer... until it was mere seconds away from being directly below Grimson. Shane flexes his muscles and then...without even thinking or hesitating... moves forward on the ledge... and jumps off it...

FEW MOMENTS PRIOR.

The scene switches to the inside of a Cadillac escalade limousine, where we see Mr FN' Dominance in the backseat as well as his fiancé Jackie. Jackie is reading a magazine while Trax is watching his Lethal Lottery partner Jim Caedus's latest promo on his Galaxy S7. The promo finishes and Trax just sighs.

Caedus I'm going to be real with you for a moment, you imply I must of ignored your entire journey in the XWF due to me being puzzled about that whole argument between you and Dolly and well... yeah you're right on the mark. I haven't been paying much attention to your journey. Why would I care about the path another man or woman walks in XWF until their path crosses mine? I genuinely couldn't care less. I mean I was aware you was TV Champion and such before we partnered up the first time but that's just because I'm aware of my surroundings like any professional would be, I'm also aware Ghost Tank is the current soon to be former Unified Xtreme Champion but that doesn't mean I keep track of everything he does or says you feel me? So if you're wondering why some of the things you said and did in your promos were lost on me well there you go, you dig?

And listen, I wasn't offended by you getting racial towards me, I've gone up against the likes of Swagmire and Dimallisher and the racial jabs you took pale in comparison to the shit they've said to me in the past, you're right you haven't dropped the N word but you came jarringly close to going down THAT route of trash talk to me and that's why I said I thought you should know better then that because if you're even half as intelligent as you like to portray you would know that sort of talk doesn't get under my skin at all, its a overused tactic people use against me and its as our good friend Dolly would say...REDUNDANT.

Trax looks out his backseat window as he continues to speak.

I'm currently on the way to the airport to get on my flight to North Korea where the Lethal Lottery is taking place. I would just like to clarify that the reason I still use airports when I can teleport is because just teleporting to another country without going through the mandatory check in customs would be ILLEGAL and I wouldn't be allowed to wrestle if I did that, especially in a country as tightly run by a paranoid dictator as North Korea. Speaking about paranoid, the reason I feel the need to explain why I still use airports is so I don't have to sit through another paranoia fuelled rambling by yourself Caedus picking apart as to why I don't just teleport to whatever country I'm set to wrestle in because oh boy did you sure hit that quota in your last promo. Accusing me of knowing all this time that Buronan was Dolly Waters, I find it funny you point out I must not pay much attention to your promos when its clear to me you don't pay much attention to mine, if you did Caedus you would know that I didn't start to utilize my aura sensing abilities until a couple days before I was set to face off against Trump and D'Ville. I think I must of used it just one time before then and that was on a much smaller scale to the capability I can use that power now. I didn't know Dolly Waters was Buronan because until recently I didn't know what Dolly's aura felt like since, as I said, I didn't start using that power properly until the building up to my second match in the LL which was the match AFTER I teamed up with Buronan, and even if I DID utilize that power while I was set to team with Buronan, I would of have had to of "felt" Dolly's aura a previous time before that match for me to realize hers and Buronans aura's were the same, are you following me? I was able to track you because not long after my match with Doc and Trump, I went backstage and started "scanning" everyone's auras, including yours, which allows me to track anyone at anytime if I so wish which is how I found you in that bank, because when you got shot I felt your aura which I had scanned previously weakening which spurred me to come to your aid as I did.

Back to the point I'm trying to make though, the point is you went on a paranoid rant accusing me of knowing Buronans true identity for nothing. You wasted yours and mine time with that shit. I assure you I had no idea. I wasn't hanging you up to dry or throwing you under the bus, oh yeah I'll be leaving you hanging in the Lethal Lottery main event when I leave with the briefcase and you leave empty handed but that's another story. Me scared of a 12 year old girl? Dude its YOU making such a big deal about her being Buronan, not me. I genuinely couldn't give a shit, you're caught up on something so meaningless and irrelevant while I see the bigger picture, Buronan, Dolly Waters, it don't MATTER! Who the fuck cares? Lets just beat hers and Cadryn's fucking ass and be done with it so we can focus on fighting each other. K?

Trax smirks while looking back directly at the camera.

Talking about being thrown under buses and left high and dry though, Dolly you are an absolute cunt but I feel sorry for you, for two reasons. Reason number one as the night of Lethal Lottery draws closer it seems more and more likely that you're going to find yourself in a handicap match and reason number two is you are actually trying to convince yourself that you can still win in that situation so much that you may actually start believing the utter bullshit that comes out of your mouth. I mean even if Cadryn was firing on full cylinders, cutting promos and showed up motivated and determined at LL you'd both STILL lose. Me and Caedus are simply the better team, I don't see how you can even question that, so you by yourself trying to tackle us? Face it you're fucked, me and Jimmy gonna tag team the fuck out of your ass, and no Dolly I don't mean tag team in the way Xavier Woods and Brad Maddox tag teamed Paige in that sex tape either, although funnily enough just like that trio, our match will consist of a talented black man that's horrifically under rated, a guy who seemingly has a couple screws loose (Sorry Caedus) and a crackwhore with blatant daddy issues.

How does that FEEL by the way? I mean its usually us young black guys from the hood who aren't wanted by our fathers but you? That's gotta sting, what hurts more though? The fact that you wasn't wanted by your father or the fact your father is a fucking loser? I mean even Scully was more relevant in The Black Hand then your father for fuck sake and that's what Muddy was BEST known for, being The Black Hands bag boy. Dolly if you want to know why I gave no fucks when you revealed you was Buronan that's why...because the Water name has no weight to it, easily the least relevant family name in XWF and possibly the entirety of wrestling, not comparable to the Dukes or the Feders that's for sure. Hell like he pointed out Caedus squashed your father just the other day and he didn't even put up much a fight, the daughter of a failure, and you're destined to follow in his footsteps, no wonder you have so much hate and douchbagery in that little body. Heh. Fuck your family lineage and fuck you, go ahead and come out and say how redundant and mediocre I am in your opinion, tell us again how you know everything I say before I say it, how this whole tournament is the vessel of some master plan created by you. Its funny you go on about how predictable I am when you don't release how predictable and redundant you yourself have become trick.

Dolly you got NOTHING for me, nothing you say or do leading up to the match is changing the fact you ain't winning shit, your ride ends here. Its time to take off the mask, you took off one already but its time to take off the other, the pretend brave face you put on to try and convince everyone you're a little pint sized warrior when really...you're just a little girl who besides your admittedly impressive wrestling skills, is still not that much different from other little girls, you're still emotionally unstable, vulnerable and dependent on others. You was dependant on Morbid Angel when your father deserted you, looking to him to nurture you which explains why you cuss like a sailor and are as delusional as you are, you was dependant on Paul Heyman, you knew nobody would give a damn about you when you entered XWF, like I said your family name means nothing here so you turned to arguably one of the greatest wrestling managers and promo cutters in recent history in an attempt to get over but even Paul couldn't help you there. You depended on the entire XWF roster to come and try and save you from your exile, writing a teary eyed letter that nobody except for Duke gave a fuck about, ahhhh young love, have you guys swapped Facebook passwords yet? Do kids still do shit like that? It was Myspace back when I was a kid but that's before your time I know.

You've been dependant on other people your entire life Dolly, in this upcoming match you're going to find you can't DEPEND on Cadryn though like you depended on me to get you through the first round, you're going to have depend on yourself and what happens when Dolly Waters has to depend on herself? Spoiler alert: Dolly LOSES.

Further more you little runt I-

THUD!

Something heavy lands on the roof on the car, Jackie screams and the car comes to a screeching halt as both Trax and Jackie are flung forward in their seats, thrust forward by the emergency stop.

Baby!?

What the...wait here.

Trax teleports out his seat and reappears at the front of the car. On top of the roof, staring at him with dead eyes which is the only part of his face Trax can see due to the mask he is wearing...is The Executioner. Trax looks him up and down, his confusion transparent.

Who are you?

The Executioner pulls a sub machine gun from a holster on his leg and points it at Trax's direction.

You're reckoning.

The executioner begins to spray bullets at Traxs direction, onlookers in the street begin to run away frantically as Trax teleports out of the way of the gun fire, reappearing to the left side The Executioner a few feet away from him and firing an energy blast at his hand holding the gun, The Executioner drops the gun and it lands on the roof of the car as Executioner staggers momentarily. Jackie pokes her head through her car door window.

Trax!?

Jackie stay in the car!

Trax teleports and reappears behind Executioner but before he can attack, Executioner spins around with lightening quickness and grabs Trax by the throat.

Do you know... just before you reappear when teleporting, the air in the area you are about to reappear in ripples ever so slightly... gives off a tremor... vibrations if you will INDICATING where you are about to reappear? I can FEEL these vibrations and react to them in a nanosecond, you can't catch me off guard with your teleportation ability Trax.

Ugh...gack...who... are you?

I already told you Carlos.

The Executioner punches Trax in the stomach sending him flying while knocking the wind out of him, Trax hits the ground after soaring through the air and rolls around on the ground clutching his stomach and coughing, Executioner laughs and jumps off the car roof and Jackie can be heard sobbing loudly inside the vehicle as Executioner calmly walks towards Trax. Trax, still clutching his ribs with one arm fires a blast at his unknown assailant with the other and it connects square in the chest, Executioner staggers back slightly but does not fall.

Is that the best you've got?

Executioner aims his right arm in Trax's direction with a closed fisted.

My turn.

A device around Executioners wrist fires a miniature missile that heads straight towards Trax, who is still winded and seemingly unable to teleport as the missile hits the ground at his feet.

KABOOM!

A cloud of dust and smoke appears where Trax was situated in the missile explosions wake. When the dust begins to clears, Trax is still laid on the floor, unharmed, a energy shield around him.

Try getting through this motherfucker.

As you wish.

Executioner runs up towards Trax and begins to rapidly punching the energy shield, Trax's winces as he tries to maintain his focus, but to his utter disbelief, The Executioner punches through the energy shield, shattering it as if it was glass. Traxs eyes uncharacteristically widen in shock and...slight fear?

That shouldn't be poss-ugh!

The Executioner boots Trax full force in the face then mounts him, rapidly punching him in the face just like he did Trax's energy shield.

You don't know what I'm capable of...I was CREATED to kill you, I have nothing against you despite what you did to my original self, but I must to do this if I want to be a free man.

Trax's attempts to say something but he is unable to speak due to the mouthful of blood. Executioner continues to pummel Trax relentlessly until...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Executioners back gets riddled with submachine gun bullets, he yells out in pain and looks behind him to see Jackie holding the submachine he dropped, eyes watery and hands clutching onto the weapon trembling. Trax uses the momentary distraction to fire a close range energy blast at Executioners face, the blast create a giant hole in the mask he's wearing and causes him to roll off Trax as he clutches his face.

Ah... what have you done?

Executioner removes his hands from face so Trax can see the partially exposed bit of it and Trax eyes widen once more in complete shock, even though only half of it is exposed, there is no forgetting that face, no way Trax couldn't recognize the face of the man he KILLED a few weeks ago...Shane Grimson.

Leave him alone!

Jackie points the gun at Shane once again looking to fire, he hisses and grabs Trax throwing him at Jackie, Trax collides into Jackie and they both slam into the back of the limo which was now empty because during the earlier commotion, the driver had gotten out the car while Trax was getting pummelled to death and ran for the hills. Both Trax and Jackie groan laid out on the ground, while Shane curses and runs down an alleyway out of sight. Jackie crawls over to Trax and places her hands on his chest.

T-t-trrrrax?

Jackie faints, her head burrowed in Trax's aching chest. Trax tries to lift his head up to look at his unconscious Fiance.

J-Jackie.

Trax's body goes limp as his uplifted head falls back down, hitting the ground hard, Trax's eyes close as his whole world begins to fade and turn black.

TO BE CONTINUED.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
JimCaedus (03-27-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-27-2017)