Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Micheal Graves vs Peter Giltard RP 1
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2017, 06:24 PM

9:30pm 3-23-2017

It’s a cool dark night. The sounds of the waves crashing into the shore seem almost comforting. This is a nice break from the daily grind of the XWF. The gyms, the media rounds, the vigilantes, the constant driving, flying, moving, go, go, go. Sometimes it’s just nice to take a break from it all. We see Micheal Graves and his wife walking down the beach. Micheal is wearing white shorts and a half buttoned back shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His wife is wearing a white bikini top and towel wrapped around her waist. The camera moves in close as it picks up on their conversation.

Stephanie Graves: “This past week has been amazing.”

She says softly, as if she doesn’t want to admit that this time with her husband is almost up.

Micheal Graves: “It’s the most time that we’ve had together since I returned back in November.”

Stephanie Graves: “You had forgotten how much time you used to spend on the road, how long it takes to produce those promo videos that they have you guys do all of the time.”

Micheal nods with a smirk on his face. She’s not wrong. It had been so long since he had done this full time, that he had forgotten just how time consuming it all was. Maybe that’s because back then it was just him. No wife, no kids, no home. Just Micheal and the road. Every day was work, but it was also home, no matter what town they were in. In a lot of ways, Micheal missed that life, but in more he missed his current life with his wife and two kids.

Micheal Graves: “I’m definitely going to have to try and make more time for the family moving forward.”

You can see it on her face, that is not the response that she was looking for. Sure, she would love to have more time with her husband, but she’s never been a fan of sharing him with another woman, even if that other woman is actually the XWF.

Stephanie Graves: “I was hoping that this last week would make you realize that you don’t need that life anymore. Maybe get you to realize that you have everything that you need waiting for you at home.”

Micheal doesn’t say a word. He continues to walk down the beach with Stephanie’s hand in his, staring at his feet. How does he say that he doesn’t have everything waiting on him at home without coming off like an insensitive jerk? He loves her, he loves the kids, but he has an itch to compete. He has an itch to live up to a potential that he KNOWS that he can live up to, but so far has not. How can he convey any of these emotions to her, without making it seem like he puts his family second?

Micheal Graves: “That’s a possibility… I do miss seeing the kids come home from school everyday.”

Easy, he doesn’t. Instead he just dances around the subject with supportive words, but no real insight on what’s going through his mind.

Stephanie Graves: “Promise me something?”

Oh no he thinks, here it comes....

Stephanie Graves: “Promise me that if you lose this match with Peter, you’ll just call it quits, please?”

And there it was. She knows that it’s a safe bet. So far Micheal has not had the best of runs in the XWF. You could argue that it’s because he is constantly matched with the top talent that the company has to offer, but the fact is, if he can’t beat them, why is he here? That’s when he realizes that she has a point. He wants to be a champion, he wants to prove himself in the ring, but so far it’s just loss after loss…

Micheal Graves: “You’ve got a deal…”

Her eyes light up as she swings around him and they share in a long and passionate kiss. The camera pans out of this scene, catching a beautiful shot of the moon before fading to black.

”Do you know what it’s like? Of course you don’t, because you don’t even know what I’m talking about. Well let me clue you in. Over the last month during the Lethal Lottery tournament, I was paired with Peter Gilmour, not once, but twice. The first time, I had to deal with this untrustworthy sack of shit, I thought no big deal, we both have the same goal. That goal being to move on to the next round, and hopefully the finals. I was sure that the two of us would work well together, despite of differences and the fact that we hadn’t really had any prior interactions before that random pairing.

At the time of the first match, Peter and I were both double booked to work an episode of Savage, and we were both awarded huge title opportunities. I called up Peter and like a man, I was straight up with my intentions. I told him that I was going to focus all of my efforts on Chris Chaos, and the chance at winning the Universal Title, and after Savage I would turn my attention towards Lethal Lottery. Gilmour conveyed back to me a similar plan for his Hart Title match with Robbie Bourbon. So here we were, two guys who wanted to move on to the next round of LL, but had opportunities that we both felt were more deserving of our attention.

When we both lost our title matches, I called up Peter again. Now it was time to refocus all of our energy on LL. I can’t speak for Mr. Gilmour, but the idea of the both of us failing to capture gold, and then just a few nights later being knocked out of the LL tournament was a reality that I was not prepared to face. Banged up and bruised, I put everything that I had left in the tank and then some into not only winning that match, but promoting the hell out of it. Gilmour on the other hand lazily threw together two rushed, bullshit promos and called it a day.

When the match started, Gilmour and myself had no issue destroying Justin Sane. We beat that poor boy so bad, that I know for a fact he almost quit the XWF. Gilmour wanted the easy win and by that I mean that he wanted me to pin Sane after we spent about 15 minutes throwing him around the ring like a rag doll. I had a problem with that. Standing on the other side of the ring was Robert Main. A man who just two weeks prior beat both Gabe Reno and Chris Chaos. He was also a man who had not been legally a part of this match at all up to that point. Thinking back just a few days prior to this match, I thought about how close I came from taking that title from Chaos, and then I thought about how I had failed. Here was a guy that didn’t fail. Here was a guy who was put into the ring with two of the toughest competitors in the XWF and won. Yet he was about to lose this match not because he wasn’t up to the challenge, but because we targeted his inferior partner and kept him out of the match all together.

It wasn’t a hard decision to make before I threw Sane into his corner to tag in Robert Main. I desperately feared the idea of losing this match, but the thing that I feared even more was the idea of only winning because we were to chicken to face the real threat. Gilmour didn’t approve and he was more than happy to give me that message after the match when he blindsided me out of nowhere. Maybe I should have seen it coming. With or without that excuse, LL is ultimately an every man for himself deal. Gilmour was just looking out for his best interest. By that I mean that he was trying to take out the better competitor early, so that he wouldn’t have to worry about me in the next round.

Much to Gilmour and my surprise, the next round saw us once again paired together. Gilmour had to try and work with a man who he stabbed in the back, and I had to make a decision to either carry Gilmour's lazy ass into the finals, or throw the match. We all know which option I chose. Me and Cadryn belted our partners upside the head and walked out on the match. I did it for reasons stated above. Cadryn did it for reasons all his own. At the end of the day all that mattered was that Peter Gilmour find out that without a strong partner to carry him to the finals, he just wasn’t up to the task.

You see, Gilmour talks a big game. He would have everyone believe that he is this huge icon in the XWF, fuck that, a legend. He runs his mouth non stop about how he is the king of xtreme and how he has held every title in this company and a guy like me comes in and buys into it. I look at his accomplishments and listen to his rants, and I have no reason to think that he isn’t the legend that he claims to be. Then I end up in the ring with him and I find out first hand just how terrible this guy really is. I will say this, Gilmour knows how to take advantage of a situation. He knows how to sit back and ride the coattails of a more talented partner, he knows how to sneak in and take a belt from a weak champion, and he knows how to promote himself as being more than he really is.

Do you know what Peter Gilmour does not know how to do? Peter Gilmour doesn’t know how to pull all of the stops and go full tilt. Gilmour doesn’t know how to look adversity in the eye and say FUCK YOU! Gilmour doesn’t know how to defy the odds, and he doesn’t know how to turn heads and make people believe that he is everything that he claims he is. To put it simply, Gilmour doesn’t know how to win when it matters. Sure he beat a sleeping Scully to capture his first Universal Title, but after losing it to Chaos he was given an opportunity to win that belt back, and what did he do? HE CHOKED! He didn’t even cause Chris Chaos to break a sweat! Why? Because he knew that he was outclassed before the bell ever rang, and once he figured it out, he gave up! That’s what Gilmour does, he gives up. If his shitty work rate doesn’t win the match, then the match isn’t going to be won, not by Gilmour anyway.

Everybody wants to attack Gilmour's age, like 40 years old somehow means that it’s time for the retirement home. That’s not true at all, and anyone with half a brain for this business knows it. Diamond Dallas Page didn’t reach his potential until his 40’s. Hall and Nash had their most success in their late 30’s to mid 40’s. Even today guys like Goldberg and The Undertaker prove that just because you are “old” doesn’t mean that you can’t kick some ass. Gilmour’s problem isn’t that he’s old, no, Gilmour's problem is that he’s like an old car that was never taken care of. The engine misfires, the muffler drags, and transmission is so fucked up that only first and second gear still function, and therein lies Gilmour’s problem, he can’t pull it out of second gear.

Has anyone wondered where I’ve been? We are over a week into promoting for Lethal Lottery, and the XWF hasn’t heard a peep out of Gravy? That’s not right, and anyone who knows me know that’s VERY odd for me. So where have I been? What have I been doing instead of working towards this match? Easy, I’ve been sitting on a beach in California with the family, enjoying the vacation that comes with being booked against Peter Gilmour. I mean, it’s not like we’ve seen or heard anything out of his lazy ass right? No, of course not, because Gilmour only has those two gears, first and second. Since I wasn’t making any waves on the website, Gilmour has been more than happy to sit at home and eat the rancid asshole of that shemale fucking monster that he has the audacity to call a lady. So long as I didn’t speak up, Gilmour would do the same, at least until the last couple of days, then Gilmour in true Gilmour fashion would blow his yellow tinted watery load all over the XWF website in the span of not one, but two poorly thought out, bullshit promos.

You know something? I’ve been trying really hard lately to be a role model, a hero, someone that fans young and old can look up to as a person that does the right thing. It’s meant a lot to me to try and set a positive example in the XWF today, because I look around, and all I ever see are arrogant piece of shit assholes who only care about themselves, their title shots, their win loss records, them them them! It’s a locker room full of better than Peter Gilmour, Peter Gilmour’s. Then there is Thomas Nixon, one of the few shining lights in this company right now. I would like to be like Thomas Nixon, I strive to be like him. The fact is that I’m not. It doesn’t come natural to me like it does him. I have to make a conscious effort to make the right call, and even then, I sometimes falter and fail. Take this as an example of such a moment. Because I have finally spoken up, Peter Gilmour is going to pull it out of first gear and grind in right into second. That just means that we get to listen to three or four promos from that instead of the normal two. If that doesn’t make the fans HATE me, I don’t know what will.

Gilmour, I already didn’t like you, but then you had to go and make things personal. Do you think that by breaking Cadryn’s hand, that you have somehow improved your chances at beating me at the Lottery? No, of course you don’t. You just hoped that your actions would get into my head, maybe psyche me out, maybe get me so angry that I would come into this match not thinking, making mistakes. Nope, not happening Gilly. Instead I sat back and let my silence do the talking for me. I let your absence from the XWF website do the talking for me. There is a lot of talk around the XWF as of late about people falling into traps, but you definitely fell into mine. You have exposed yourself as the lazy cunt that I’ve grown to know over the last month, and come the Lottery I’m going to exploit that laziness to pick up a victory over a so called legend.

And just remember that when the talking is done, and the match is over. After the dust settles and everyone goes home for the night. One thing that everyone will be sure to remember is the fact that Peter Gilmour is a lazy piece of shit, and for all of his talk about greatness, he never lived up to his potential on account of it.

SUCK

MY

DICK!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(03-23-2017), Dolly Waters (03-24-2017), JimCaedus (03-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-23-2017)